Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee (34566 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's been long I have seen this kind of uppercut, maybe only from Mike Tyson in his prime.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by chiangyokay: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
WOW grin

#we should scrap this FTC stuff, nah...its not earning us any doh..

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
In Nigeria, you abuse an elderly person, they'll send you home!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Sunofgod(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
'Crack Cocaine' no good ohh . . . .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash endured with Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bacanista, firefire, temitemi come see the way El Rufai son take una Twitter head of department rub ground. If I were Mr Aye Dee I will take a long break from Twitter after this knock out.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by patrickmuf(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
This kind of responses are the kind that'll immediately end an argument...#Fatality

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
dealslip:
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash by Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat

That's not rudeness, but some quantum of intelligence from the son of the man you guys call a midget. Respect is not deserved but earned.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dealslip(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
philips70:

That's not rudeness, but some quantum of intelligence from the son of the man you guys call a midget. Respect is not deserved but earned.

seeking to break twitter and get affirmation is what I see. Hypocrisy smells all over the migdet and his lizard look alike sons. What intelligence will come out of someone chewing pounds like a goat. Kissing Oyinbo while the hands of his mates are been chopped off for immaterial offences less severe than his.
mtchewww, they can't train their children, yet they want to train other peoples children. Lubbish

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Make dis kids enjoy wella, soon d father will sacrifice dem as he did to dem bro and sis.....
Or how do u explain a situation wheReby 2 children died at their prime cum peak.
#close mouth

13 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by mrvitalis(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is called technical knock out grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
dealslip:

seeking to break twitter and get affirmation is what I see. Hypocrisy smells all over the migdet and his lizard look alike sons. What intelligence will come out of someone chewing pounds like a goat. Kissing Oyinbo while the hands of his mates are been chopped off for immaterial offences less severe than his.
mtchewww, they can't train their children, yet they want to train other peoples children. Lubbish

I smell jolosy and frustration here.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Bugatie(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
All these kids sef, when I tweet my own ehh

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make dis kids enjoy wella, soon d father will sacrifice dem as he did to dem bro and sis.....

This na witchcraft and wizardry combined o.

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Rikidony(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
philips70:
It's been long I have seen this kind of uppercut, maybe only from Mike Tyson in his prime.
No be this guy attitude the worry me but na the Kaduna state money wei im white babe d enjoy the vex me angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rikidony:

No be this guy attitude the worry me but na the Kaduna state money wei im white babe d enjoy the vex me angry angry angry angry angry

El Rufai is not a poor man o. Anyhow the children of the rich spend their money it's their business as long as it's not government money. It's not a crime to be rich.

29 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tot they said his son died sometime ago

2 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by mightyhaze: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Spoilt pint sized brat!

4 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by dustmalik: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isn't this obvious these tweets aren't really from the said person.

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by doublewisdom: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hope this boy can withstand the onslaught.

5 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by freedom96: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tomorrow APC will come and deny that Bashir twitter handle as fake.

Stupid boy of a stupid father

All these morons supporting him should tell him to visit Nairaland since he is feeling fly
ugly terrorist.El-rufai is more successful than,and old enough to be,ur father.Do u call ur parents silly?I sometimes wonder if u re truly a woman.U sound more like some 19th century savage.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by donphilopus: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
dealslip:
Please stop commenting over the tweets of this overfed babies. I am surprised this spoilt northern kids are this rude. It is a reminder of the trash by Abacha's children, Jerry Useni and co, now we have Zahra and these El Rufai's sons that look like malnourished lizards are the height of disrespect. Is the general their father. I wish them and Zahra happy insulting. See that one chewing pounds like a goat
[/s]

Shut up! Was Fayose not rude when he was wishing Buhari death prior to the Election?! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep yours fingers crossed!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Dannyset(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is Brutality!
To even think that AyeDee is preaching respect is baffling and hilarious. The same idi.ot that keep insulting GMB everywhere before and after the election, now want respect for the same disrespectful Governor that doesn't even hav respect for his mother. Karma is just a bit.ch.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Shut up! Was Fayose not rude when he was wishing Buhari death prior to the Election?! If you have nothing meaningful to contribute, pls keep yours fingers crossed!

She sounds rejected and frustrated.

24 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by philips70(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:
This is Brutality!
To even think that AyeDee is preaching respect is baffling and hilarious. The same idi.ot that keep insulting GMB everywhere before and after the election, now want respect for the same disrespectful Governor that doesn't even hav respect for his mother. Karma is just a bit.ch.

The boy finished him.

9 Likes

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
dealslip:
Why are you wailing? grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by brixton: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Midget pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by ApcSucks: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Don-fool-opus must you attack everyone that don't side for apc, please learn to be civil in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 09, 2015
This is epic

1 Like

Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Shaadey: 4:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: See This Bombastic Tweet From Bello El Rufai To Mr Ayedee by Shaadey: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Actually Fayose too is quite disrespectful. ...

well all these cyber-fight is enough make them arrange space where dem fit fight physically....Ajegunle preferably and filmed with enough cctv cameras ...then I'll take them serious....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.