Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). (29606 Views)

How Eji-ogbe Used Ifa Wand [iroke-ifa] To Perform Great Miracles / The Wife Of Death Seduced By Eji-oko / Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by delishpot: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
To be honest, these days I do not know how to seperate myths from truth anymore. I am on a quest, to find the truth, to seek the supreme being, the force behind all life. I want to talk to that force to school under its wings. Only my experience will I call true and real.
Besides, how are we sure those Oyinbos were not albinos? Maybe the priests and our ancestors miss took the white people for Albinos who were born in the land years ago before the white men came.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by macof(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe you dont know this too.

My tutor told me this and did mention the odu but I cant remember again.

How was "christianity" rendered? "Igbagbọ"?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thankyou sir. A lot needs to be learnt about the kolanut.
FOLYKAZE:

It serve as food for Gods and ancestors. I dont know why Sango doesnt take it anyway

It very significant for divination. Obi Abata or the one called Alawe merin when casted represent one Odu.

It symbolize unity.

Obi re o, ki o bi ibi danu lori wa. . . . Ashe wa
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes, there are a few topics, and there are still a lot of books that Black people would have to read to get informed. First, We must unlearn the lies fed to us all our lives by learning the truth.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/mttbm/mttbm55.html

chapter 55, called the making of devil.
And keep in mind that the 200 sheep, 200 chickens and 200 eggs for sacrifice in the Eji-Ogbe does not mean animals, it meant time.

FOLYKAZE:

There are lot of topic there. Which one should I read?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
macof:

How was "christianity" rendered? "Igbagbọ"?

Yes
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by macof(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Yes

grin grin I just knew it, I've come across this too.
don't be gullible please, Igbagbọ is a pure yoruba word meaning "belief"
Belief in every context of the word, it doesn't mean Christianity

Please stop peddling this falsehood with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ouch! That hurts! That our Ancestors do not know the difference between an albino and a whiteman is so much impossible. I was only 3 years old when i knew the difference between albino and a white person.
Yoruba calls albinoes "AFIN", and that is quite different from Oyinbo.

A Black person has both the dominant genes and the recessive genes. The dorminant genes is way more and above the recessive genes.

An Albino has both the dominant genes and the recessive genes. In their case, they have the recessive gene more and above the dominant genes.
(two albinoes can give birth to a full black baby). Thus, an albino is a Black person.

Oyinbo or non-blacks have had their dominant genes completely removed. their is not an atom of dominant gene left in them, two oyinbo parent can never birth a black baby.

Albino started to appear only about 50,000 years ago , never more. The non-blacks appeared just 6100 years ago.

The main purpose of you been created, is to find you and be a creator yourself. So the source is YOU.

delishpot:
To be honest, these days I do not know how to seperate myths from truth anymore. I am on a quest, to find the truth, to seek the supreme being, the force behind all life. I want to talk to that force to school under its wings. Only my experience will I call true and real.
Besides, how are we sure those Oyinbos were not albinos? Maybe the priests and our ancestors miss took the white people for Albinos who were born in the land years ago before the white men came.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by delishpot: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
Ouch! That hurts! That our Ancestors do not know the difference between an albino and a whiteman is so much impossible. I was only 3 years old when i knew the difference between albino and a white person.
Yoruba calls albinoes "AFIN", and that is quite different from Oyinbo.

A Black person has both the dominant genes and the recessive genes. The dorminant genes is way more and above the recessive genes.

An Albino has both the dominant genes and the recessive genes. In their case, they have the recessive gene more and above the dominant genes.
(two albinoes can give birth to a full black baby). Thus, an albino is a Black person.

Oyinbo or non-blacks have had their dominant genes completely removed. their is not an atom of dominant gene left in them, two oyinbo parent can never birth a black baby.

Albino started to appear only about 50,000 years ago , never more. The non-blacks appeared just 6100 years ago.

The main purpose of you been created, is to find you and be a creator yourself. So the source is YOU.

Very true.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2015
macof:

Well, that is what I was told. Onigbagbo is the general word for christians here so I assume they are been refered to.

Is Imole not a Yoruba word? But it mean muslim.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
macof:

Thank you for this.
I have been following this thread and I wonder why figuring out igbagbo means belief/believe and not christianity.

Saying Ifa makes mention of Islam, Christianity and or Jesus are recent inventions - these things were slipped into whatever Odus they are said to be present.

For me, it is either the Onifa wre trying to validate their belief hinging it on these religions, or it is the other way round or possible the peddlers of a possible merger.

Because if Ifa talks about these two beliefs then how about Judaism? Zoroastanism? Buddhism? Taoism? to mention a few?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Well, that is what I was told. Onigbagbo is the general word for christians here so I assume they are been refered to.

Igbagbo as a Yoruba word precedes Christianity and the word Imole refers to Islam being the religion from Mali - consequently, both are recent inventions.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
You are very correct. And Igbagbo is when one has going ignorant. Onigbagbo is a person who have turned something of knowledge or something that is meant to be researched or known into a belief system or culture.
An Ifa priest can also be called onigbagbo , so is a muslim and especially christians when they turn into ignorance.

Ifa is not a religion, Yoruba culture or the Igbo culture are not a religion, They are Mathematics, science of creation and history.
FOLYKAZE:

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Saying Ifa did not mention christianity, Islam, and others is to render Ifa Odu as weak, and as new and does not have power to see into the future. I know that Ifa Odu has events and deeds which have yet to happen.
According to what I have read, there are 4096 of Odu Ifa, and that has not even touched 1% of the whole if there is an end to it atall.

If Imole means Islam from Mali, why then do we look at Arabia as the source of Islam? History did not say the Hausa or/and the Fulani got Islam from Mali, It was from the North whence it came.
If it was from Mali, Then, it support my sayings all along that Islam is much older than the Prophet Muhammad. And Islam was taught to the white-arabs from Africa, as well as all other belief systems.

secondly, the word "IMOLE" is different from the word "IMALE". Yoruba language is not perfect, but it is better than most languages and all of the european languages. Yoruba does not pronounce "O" for "A" or "U" for "O" or turn "A" into "E", Yoruba is very distinctive with its words and letters.

Thus "Imole" may not mean "From Mali" rather, Knowledge of enlightenment.

9jacrip:

Thank you for this.
I have been following this thread and I wonder why figuring out igbagbo means belief/believe and not christianity.

Saying Ifa makes mention of Islam, Christianity and or Jesus are recent inventions - these things were slipped into whatever Odus they are said to be present.

For me, it is either the Onifa wre trying to validate their belief hinging it on these religions, or it is the other way round or possible the peddlers of a possible merger.

Because if Ifa talks about these two beliefs then how about Judaism? Zoroastanism? Buddhism? Taoism? to mention a few?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Professor Gabriel Audu Oyibo (Nigerian mathematician from Kogi state), his Grand Unification theory or Theory of everything was based on Ifa.
Instead of Black people who lack basic knowledge of mathematics to study it, they ignored it calling it nonsense because it shamed the white people. The white people couldn't believe such a magnificent theory can come out of the ghetto.

They are working with it as we sit idle, using it to want to space travel, as it was used in the movie "interstellar".

Well to the mathematicians on nairaland who are jobless, there maybe a work for you.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/136770770/Geomancy-africa-ifa

Just scroll down, to see what they are trying out of Ifa Odu. It is by the white people, so it is wrong, it is wrong from the very start of it. However, they can be corrected.

The point of posting this link is to proof that African Traditional Religion is a billion times more than just a religion or belief, It is mathematics and history, from which other script came out from. Ifa Odu itself came out from a bigger script.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
African origins of the oyinbo

It's is kind of boring, but with depressing regularity questions crop up, whether white people "oyinbo" should or should not be initiated into Ifa Orisha. The arguement against, is usually that the Orishas disapprove of white people or where infact it is likely that the Black people disapprove of white people which to be honest I can hardly blame them for. Anyways, here is what Ifa said about the origin of the white people... and it doesn't seem that the Orisha disapprove disapprove of the oyinbo.

Some stuff on how the white ethnicity (aka oyinbo) were born in Africa, according to Ifa based on the words spoken by Chief Fasuyi Kekere Awo of Ile-Ife, in 1985.

It is in the EjiOgbe that the origin of whites is explained and narrated. There were three groups of oyinbo, respectively moulded by Obatala, Oluorogbo and Olokun. Obatala moulded the European groups.

In 1985,there still was the Igbo Oyinbo (whiteman's wood) in Ile-Ife... for all I know, it may still be there.

Before creating/moulding the white variety of the people of Ile-Ife, Obatala visited the diviners Alaanu, Sungbemi, Magbemiti, Saaraaga, and Ejufiri, who divine for him and made the necessary ebo. This way, the white ethnicitycame into being. When the whites were about to emigrate and populate the world from Africa, they informed Obatala of their plan. Obatala blessed them and gave them the following template for greeting and responding to each other:

Greeting- Alo
Response- Alo
Greetings- Ewo maanio
Response- Ewo danindanin

Translation:

Greetings- Hello
Response- Hello
Greetings- It is a taboo to forget the ways of greetings
Response-It is a serious taboo.

In 1985, there are still groups in Ile-Ife greeting one another in this manner, The white children of Africa (Oyinbo) that populated the world after Obatala created them, still greet and respond to each other until this very day.

Can we now re examine the verses of the Bible? : " 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." - Genesis 1: 26-28

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
9jacrip:

Igbagbo as a Yoruba word precedes Christianity and the word Imole refers to Islam being the religion from Mali - consequently, both are recent inventions.

From the verses I heard, Imale/Imole and Onigbagbo were mentioned which i was told mean Muslims and Christians.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by macof(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Gatiano. Could you quit bringing Ifa into ur program?(I don't know what else to call it without sounding aggressive)
Those who have years of experience with odu Ifa haven't made something known who are you to know them?
You can concentrate on ur nation of islam but Ifa cannot be used by drunks like yourself so please stop all this Ifa says this and that. ..all which Ifa never said
This whole thread is just filled with jargon that I was so irritated

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
When something irritates you, the only solution you'd have left is to leave that which irritates you alone and fast. Evidently, the truth irritates you; I didn't by myself made the Odu Ifa, An Initiate made them, and he made them known on the worldwide web. Why would he have done that, if not for the message of the truth to be spread around?

It turns out Yoruba and all other African traditions are not atall in anyway religion or religious, They are a pure form of mathematics, astronomy, sciences and history capable of bringing a person in oneness to their personal self and their surroundings.
We turned it into religion of belief and ignorance, no wonder the suffering of the African people seemed to be limitless.

Truth will always support truth, for the simple fact that TRUTH=TRUTH shows that all Black people are ONE, be it The Nation of Islam, or The Akan, or The Yoruba, or The Igbo, or Zulu, Igala, Fulani, Nawaubu Nation, Black Hebrews etc.

If those who have been in Ifa practices knew alot and did not teach it as you have claimed, only for them to be shouting and complaining about the Black Christians and the Black Muslims for going after that which seem to be effective, then whose fault is that?

What do you mean by who am I to know when some knew with experience and haven't made nothing known? Do those that have experience know the time atall?

If there is anything that I have lied about or any place where I was wrong, Point it or them out to the people and I, if not, get off the tread since the truth irritates you.

macof:
Gatiano. Could you quit bringing Ifa into ur program?(I don't know what else to call it without sounding aggressive)
Those who have years of experience with odu Ifa haven't made something known who are you to know them?
You can concentrate on ur nation of islam but Ifa cannot be used by drunks like yourself so please stop all this Ifa says this and that. ..all which Ifa never said
This whole thread is just filled with jargon that I was so irritated

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
These are the future entertainment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRPdiuPZ7g
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Polithiefcian(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
gatiano:
A lot of people have called me crazy or ridiculous but I trust that they mean well, or they simply ignorantly refuse to see the truth, While some got deep into the searching of knowledge which is required of all Blackmen and Blackwomen of this time and era.

I have learnt that all races came out of the Blackman and the Blackwoman, This Odu-Ifa named Eji Ogbe in Yoruba has bear Elijah Muhammad witness as the truth. However, as I always say or claim, that these new races have tampered with the bible, made the hadith to deviate the Quran, how then are we sure that they didn't invade the African Traditional Religion? It seems they did and they are doing it right now.

So I am going to paste the Eji Ogbe, first in Yoruba and then the translation of the Eji Ogbe in English. Go through, and ask yourselves, does it make sense?

To me, it does and that is because I am familiar with the basic knowledge of genesis.

1.0 EJI OGBE (OYINBO/OYIBO) IN YORUBA.

[b]Ni odu Eji Ogbe, Ifa sọ pe… [o ti ya?]... Ta ba da Ifa Eji Ogbe fun eniyan, Ifa sọ wipe eleyii fẹ lọ irin ajo kan, ati pe awọn nkankan nbẹ toun ba eleyii ninu jẹ. Ifa ni ko ṣetutu. Ifa ni nkan ti n ba a, ti n ba ninu jẹ oun, yio dijo yio dayọ. Ti o si ni iyi [prestige] titi ọjọ alẹ rẹ ni. Ifa ni kii tun ṣe ẹnikan mọ, awọn bi… meloo kan fẹ dẹgbẹ rin irin yẹn ni. Ti wọn ba lọ, ibẹ o daa, wọn ọ gbọsin, wọn ọ gbọra. To jẹ pe aarin ibi tan wa ti n ba wọn ninu jẹ tẹlẹ, gbogbo awọn eniyan ti wọn ba wọn ṣọta nbẹ, wọn tun maa wa wọn kaakiri. Ti wọn o si niyi loju wọn. Bẹẹ ni. Ibi ti Ifa ti sọ bẹẹ ni o. O ni:

O lootọ, o loore, ṣo gbe mi, ma ṣe gbe mi ti, Saara ga, Eji furu a dia fun Oyinbo ọmọ aṣogun dere ni ọjọ ti wọn yio kuro ni Ile-Ifẹ. Awa o kuku mọ ibi ori n gbe nire, Ẹla dakun, ko sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, ọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ifa mo ni o sin wa lọ, ibi rere lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ọrunmila mo ni n sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere.

Odu Ifa yii, lo da fun awọn Oyinbo, nigba igba… nigba igba iwasẹ ti wọn kuro nile-Ifẹ. Nitori pe nigba naa ti wọn maa kuro, baba wọn... awọn obi wọn, to bi wọn, Ọrunmila ti sọ fun wọn pe abami ọmọ ni wọn… awọn obi yẹn maa bi. Oluorogbo, Ooṣala, ati… eh, Olokun. Nigbati wọn wa ọmọ, Ifa ni eh… ọran awọn eleyii yio dijo dayọ. Ọrunmila wa sọ fun Olokun, Ooṣala, ati Oluorogbo pe ẹ[ni] ti n ba inu jẹ yi ẹ ri i. Ẹ wa rubọ, tẹ ba ti rubọ, nigba tọwọ yin ba to o tan, Ifa ni ẹ bi ọmọ, o labami ọmọ lawọn… ọmọ naa yio jẹ. Wọn si ṣe rubọ. Igba ewurẹ, eku, ẹja, naa ni ẹbọ nbẹ. Nigba to… Igba ẹyin, igba ẹyin adiẹ.

Nigba tan o bimọ n totọ, wọn babami ọmọ, eniyan funfun nan bi. Ah! Lawọn eniyan ba n wi pe, iru ọmọ wo re o? Iru nkankan re. Wọn sa wọn tọju wọn. Nawọn ọmọ yẹn ba n dagba. Ṣugbọn wi… di dagba ti wọn dagba naa, wọn o le da ounjẹ jẹ. Wọn o le ṣe wahala. Wọn o le jẹ ohun to ba lata. Afi ko jẹ bi ẹyin nan le jẹ. Ẹran dindin, ah. Nigbo wa ya, awọn tan wa laarin awọn eniyan dudu tan wa wa, wọn wa fi wọn ṣe ẹlẹya, wọn fi wọn ṣe yẹyẹ, pe ọlẹ, awọn ọlẹ ọmọ leleyii. Wọn o le loko, wọn o le ṣe…

Nigba wọn wa dagba, gbogbo awọn alawọ funfun, wọn wa kesi ara wọn jọ. Wọn ṣe ipade. Wi pe ẹ jẹ [ki] a kuro laarin awọn eniyan dudu yii. Iwa wọn o ba ti wa mu. Bi wọn si mu eji kẹta, tan gbọna ọdọ Ọrunmila lọ nu un. Ọrunmila ba dafa fun wọn. Ọrunmila ni, ibi kan lẹ fẹ dẹgbẹ lọ eyin… Ẹ ṣetutu. Ifa ni ẹ ẹ si gbọdọ file baba yin lẹ o. Lọdọdun, a gbọdọ ma ri yin nile baba yin nigba ti baba yin ba ti n ṣe ọdun… ọdun eriwo rẹ. Ẹ gbọdọ ma wa o. Wọn ni, bẹẹ na ni a fẹ jade kuro nilu yii, ṣugbọn awọn o mọ ibi ti awọn lọ. Ṣugbọn nigba ẹ ti ni kan o ṣetutu yii, o ti da naa nu [now that you said we should offer sacrifice, it’s all well and good]… Ban ti ṣetutu nu un. Wọn wa bi Ọrunmila leere pe awọn fẹ ki Ọrunmila, ki… ki ọ tele awọn lọ. Ọrunmila ni kan ma lọ pẹlu aṣẹ Ọlọrun. Pe ko sibi ti wọn o lọ ti ohun o ni mọ bẹẹ, ati wipe agbo awọn tan fi wọn ṣe ẹlẹya yii, nigba to ba ya, wọn ma fi owo wa wọn kaakiri ni. To jẹ pe wọn o da bi goolu.

Nna ni Oyinbo ṣe da bi goolu loju ọmọ araye loni. Teniyan o ba loke okun loni, ọpọlọpọ… wahala ni o ṣe ko to lọ bẹ. To ba jaja doun tan, inu gbogbo awọn obi rẹ o maa dun pe, ah! Ọmọ wa ti lọ ilu Oyinbo. O ti dolowo. Titi doni oloni fi n wa...

Ifa ni… eleyii ọran rẹ yio dijo yio dayọ, ko ṣetutu. Ibi ti n lọ yii, ibẹ ni o ti gbọsin ni o ti gbọra. Ifa to da fawọn Oyinbo, tan fi kuro nile-Ifẹ lọjọ kini nu un. Bẹẹ ni, bayii ni awọn Oyinbo ṣe, ti wọn si kuro nile-Ifẹ. Titi di oni, ta n gbọke okun lọ, odu to da fawọn Oyinbo nu un. Bayii, tifa sọ nu un. Nipa Eji Ogbe. Ni ori awọn Oyinbo, alawọ funfun. Ifa nire ni.[/b]

Over to African Traditions scholars and others - ROSSIKE, delishpot, plaetton, emrain, ifeann, Goosebaba, macof, PAGAN9JA etc

English translation would follow on the next post....

Aboru aboye ooo

Pls enlighten me on the dos and donts of eji ogbe. I know eji ogbe has some aborminations. I will be glad if u can list all of them for me. Thanks
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by orunto27: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
"Odu" is Character in the Life of a Yoruba being.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by KingSango(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't think Ejiogbe, the verse you mentioned, is talking about Whites, but ethnics groups. Many ethnics groups, which are bloodlines, are mistreated by other ethnic groups around them. Sometimes by relocating to another place they can find solace and peace. Like Exodus with the Hebrews, so-called story of the Bible, after sojourning in Egypt, suffering for 100s of years, they exit to their own promised land where they eventually find happiness. All around the world minority groups, mainly ethnic groups being oppressed, are experiencing what the Odu describes as mistreatment because of their differences, a denied lack of the right to develop. But IFA being wise and far seeing into the future, recommends the wise choice, suggested by Orunmila, for them to relocate to a place away from their enemies. Many African leaders have been calling for African Americans, suggested by the recent resurgence of racist violence, judicial and societal injustices, reminiscent of the 1960's, Jim Crow and Segregation era, that they should relocate to Africa, as the continent is rising or developing rapidly. And once African Americans do decide to relocate, this act will better their lot. They will experience improvement in wealth, as they have been working twice as hard, due to oppression, and receiving much less than they are worth. And once they experience this new fate their old enemies will try to mingle with them again but this time the tables will be in their favor. Orunmila is very wise. Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
There will definitely be dos and don'ts, Most definitely some aborminations like homosexuality. I don't know much of it, in truth I will say none. You know they are not written down, It is a month to ear stuffs which contains more than 33 degree knowledge, in some higher cases 36 truths (neter) and perhaps 360 degrees.

I am waiting patiently for the Groits of Yorubaland to come out or The Arowins.

Odu means chief.

Polithiefcian:

Aboru aboye ooo

Pls enlighten me on the dos and donts of eji ogbe. I know eji ogbe has some aborminations. I will be glad if u can list all of them for me. Thanks
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
That is because you have some sympathy for them. Even Sango won't do that. It is clearly written, spoken and translated.

Black is Black, and when it is mentioned that they were perculier, that means they were totally different from the Blacks physically, mentally, morally and character wise.
To such that it is some other Black tribe or people means Yoruba can hate on Biafra, on Hausa , Fulani, and all other tribes.
It is more now clear to me when the priest stated that, "we will go to those lands and bring great things" He was not taking about now, He was talking about what God promised Abraham.

It is the non-blacks He was referring to clearly.

KingSango:

I don't think Ejiogbe, the verse you mentioned, is talking about Whites, but ethnics groups. Many ethnics groups, which are bloodlines, are mistreated by other ethnic groups around them. Sometimes by relocating to another place they can find solace and peace. Like Exodus with the Hebrews, so-called story of the Bible, after sojourning in Egypt, suffering for 100s of years, they exit to their own promised land where they eventually find happiness. All around the world minority groups, mainly ethnic groups being oppressed, are experiencing what the Odu describes as mistreatment because of their differences, a denied lack of the right to develop. But IFA being wise and far seeing into the future, recommends the wise choice, suggested by Orunmila, for them to relocate to a place away from their enemies. Many African leaders have been calling for African Americans, suggested by the recent resurgence of racist violence, judicial and societal injustices, reminiscent of the 1960's, Jim Crow and Segregation era, that they should relocate to Africa, as the continent is rising or developing rapidly. And once African Americans do decide to relocate, this act will better their lot. They will experience improvement in wealth, as they have been working twice as hard, due to oppression, and receiving much less than they are worth. And once they experience this new fate their old enemies will try to mingle with them again but this time the tables will be in their favor. Orunmila is very wise. Love, Sango.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
When I mean things, it may not be solely material.

KingSango:

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by KingSango(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
gatiano:
When I mean things, it may not be solely material.

I think we mean the same thing, I was only using the Odu in a rhetorically way as to say the Back To Africa movement must happen now. Whites will never offer Blacks justice in their lands and fighting for it will exhaust us. This is my point, even know Dr. Umar Johnson is looking for a place in Africa to place his all Black Boys school, which I think he should choose Yorubaland in Benin, thereby strengthening Oyo and Dahomey.

I'm a for Oyo Empire first not all Africans first. Oyo Empire is the best and most equipped to bring everlasting change to Africa. It could be the first traditional government to break totally away from colonial rule, or have we forget beloved Nigeria is still under a colonial government. Anyway, there's no need of us fighting as we are on the same side. Love, Sango.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by KingSango(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
gatiano:
That is because you have some sympathy for them. Even Sango won't do that. It is clearly written, spoken and translated.

Black is Black, and when it is mentioned that they were perculier, that means they were totally different from the Blacks physically, mentally, morally and character wise.
To such that it is some other Black tribe or people means Yoruba can hate on Biafra, on Hausa , Fulani, and all other tribes.
It is more now clear to me when the priest stated that, "we will go to those lands and bring great things" He was not taking about now, He was talking about what God promised Abraham.

It is the non-blacks He was referring to clearly.

Lions and Hyenas can't co-exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWquLH6K0sk

Also I wanted to add that you view my other posts before making false claim I have some sympathy for the enemy.

But I do understand greater, we are fighting demon worshipers and they are all races of men. The only issue with Whites is they are so weak genetically the demons find it easier to manipulate them and control them as Whites have a very weak mental disposition genetically. But trust me, we are fighting demons, Freemasons are demon worshipers and they are all inside African governments ruining your countries. Lot of dumb Blacks think Freemasonry comes from Kemet, but hell IFA and Vodun comes from Kemet. Many people borrowed from Kemet but Ifa and Vodun are original because it was our ancestors who created Kemetic science, the Knights Templar and Jews all copied the teachings and made them demonic. We don't need Freemasonry, we have Ogboni and Wado and other African secret societies that are older, more ancient and have greater secrets in them. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ3PNF5ZWZo
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2015
I totally agree that Our Brothers and Sisters their should seperate if they want any growth. expecting the whiteman to change into a good man is impossible. That would never happen, except through a supernatural punishment immidiately after a sin is committed (like 1 second).
Benin is a nice place to settle down, there isn't so much possessed religion non-sense there. However, Dr Umar should prepare how the people coming would be able to provide themselves all needed things.
Very most importantly, to watchout for this white people while there and their stooges.

KingSango:

Lions and Hyenas can't co-exist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWquLH6K0sk

Also I wanted to add that you view my other posts before making false claim I have some sympathy for the enemy.

But I do understand greater, we are fighting demon worshipers and they are all races of men. The only issue with Whites is they are so weak genetically the demons find it easier to manipulate them and control them as Whites have a very weak mental disposition genetically. But trust me, we are fighting demons, Freemasons are demon worshipers and they are all inside African governments ruining your countries. Lot of dumb Blacks think Freemasonry comes from Kemet, but hell IFA and Vodun comes from Kemet. Many people borrowed from Kemet but Ifa and Vodun are original because it was our ancestors who created Kemetic science, the Knights Templar and Jews all copied the teachings and made them demonic. We don't need Freemasonry, we have Ogboni and Wado and other African secret societies that are older, more ancient and have greater secrets in them. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ3PNF5ZWZo

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
gatiano:
The English Translation....

[b]In Odu Eji Ogbe, Ifa says [are you ready?]. If Eji Ogbe is cast for someone, Ifa says this person wants to go somewhere, and there are things or people that are bothering him/her. Ifa says (s)he should make an offering. Ifa says the thing that is bothering him/her will become a source of joy and (s)he will enjoy prestige for all of his/her days. Ifa also says that it is not just one person, there is a whole group of them who want to go somewhere. If they go, the place will be very good, they will prosper and be successful. In fact, the people who were causing problems for them before will later begin seeking them out wherever they are. This is how they will become greater than the others. Yes, this is what Ifa says. Ifa said:

O lootọ, o loore, ṣo gbe mi, ma ṣe gbe mi ti, Saara ga, Eji furu a dia fun Oyinbo ọmọ aṣogun dere ni ọjọ ti wọn yio kuro ni Ile-Ifẹ. Awa o kuku mọ ibi ori n gbe nire, Ẹla dakun, ko sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, ọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ifa mo ni o sin wa lọ, ibi rere lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ọrunmila mo ni n sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere.

[It is true, it is good, favor me, do not refuse to favor me, Saara ga, Eji furu cast Ifa for Oyinbo the child of the one who transforms Ogun (god of iron, war, and technology) into an idol when they were going to leave Ile-Ifẹ. We don’t know that the place that our destiny will take us. Please Ẹla, accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. Ifa, I beg you to accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. Ọrunmila, I beg you to accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree is taking us]

This is Ifa sign that was cast for the Oyinbo [white people] in the time of the ancestors when they left Ile-Ifẹ. This was because at that time, their parents, the ones who gave birth to them, Ọrunmila told them that the children would be strange and peculiar, the children that they would have. Oluorogbo, Ooṣala [Oriṣanla], and.. eh, Olokun. When they were trying to have children, Ifa said, their problem will become a source of joy. Ọrunmila said for Olokun, Ooṣala, and Oluorogbo that they would find what they were looking for. He said they should offer a sacrifice, and once they had achieved what they wanted, the children they would have would be strange and peculiar. They prepared the sacrifice: 200 she-goats, 200 fish and rats, that was the sacrifice, along with 200 hen’s eggs.

When they gave birth, they had peculiar white children. Ah! People said, “What kind of children are these? Maybe they are this, maybe they are that.” They took care of the children and raised them, but when they grew up the children could not eat food or do most kinds of work. They could not eat any food that had hot pepper in it. Unless it was eggs that they could eat, or fried meat. Later on many of the black-skinned people would ridicule them, make fun of them and call them lazy. They would say, “They [the white children] don’t go to the farm, they don’t do this, they don’t do that…”

When they had all grown up, the white people, they got together and had a meeting. Let’s leave these black people, we can’t live with them the way they are behaving. They realized that they should consult Ọrunmila. Ọrunmila cast Ifa for them and said, “You want to go somewhere. You should make an offering. However, you must not forget where you come from. Every year, when your parents celebrate their festivals, you must come back.” They said, “Yes, we want to leave this town, but we don’t know where we should go. Now that you have said that we should offer a sacrifice, it will all be well.” Then they made the offering. They asked Ọrunmila if he would go along with them, but Ọrunmila said he couldn’t. He told them to go with God’s blessing, and that there was no place where they could go that he didn’t know already, and that the people who were ridiculing them before would spend a great deal of money seeking them out in the future. It will be as if they are as valuable as gold.

That is how Oyinbo [white people] became as good as gold amongst the people of the world today. If a person travels to Oyinbo’s country, (s)he will have to go through a lot of trouble just to get there. If (s)he ever gets there, his/her family will be so happy. Ah! Our child has made it to Oyinbo’s country. (S)he has become rich. Until today people are still looking for any way to get to Oyinbo’s country.

Ifa says this person’s problem will become a source of joy and (s)he should offer a sacrifice as a result. (S)he will be successful and prosper in the place where (s)he wants to go. This is the sign that was cast for Oyinbo when they wanted to leave Ile-Ifẹ long ago. Yes, that is how Oyinbo left Ile-Ifẹ. Until today, if you travel [to Oyinbo’s land], that is the sign cast for Oyinbo. This is how Ifa said it in Eji Ogbe about Oyinbo, the white-skinned people. Ifa foresees a blessing.[/b]

Interesting. The Yoruba must be closer if not one of the early African people and languages to have origins of white people in their folklore. And to refer to them as having come from them.

Something did happen to create different races. Evolution does not answer it all because different races do not just differ physically but spiritually too.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by KingSango(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Interesting. The Yoruba must be closer if not one of the early African people and languages to have origins of white people in their folklore. And to refer to them as having come from them.

Something did happen to create different races. Evolution does not answer it all because different races do not just differ physically but spiritually too.

There is a spiritual world, some may call it a multiverse but that is what we are existing in. I said existing, because existence is different from life because life is the physical world. But above us in terms of power and frequency is a higher realm filled with different entities. All the ancient powers of Kemet were about calling down these great powers, this is the Orisha tradition. How most of the Orishas once lived on Earth, they came down from this higher realm. The Irunmole established this world and built it. Obatala, the most ancient lineage of African kings, Yemaya the most ancient lineage of African mothers. Obatala created all of mankind, even the Albino Obatala created, from which evolved the White. Demons or the Ajogun exists, the Jinn or Genies, the Ibilis, Devils, Aliens they are foolishly called. But if you take in account, extraterrestrial maybe in the Illuminati code word for these Ajogun. Since the paleskin is inferior genetically, they are worshipping the Ajogun, bringing this darkness that comes from possession. Europeans, Arabs and Jews are big time, well hidden, worshippers of black and evil magic. They use secret societies to control the world they have conquered military using traitors of Africa. The issue of treachery is what brought the African beneath these people. But it can be cured supernaturally and that is where Sango has the most power since Sango specifically, as a King Orisha, hates witches meaning worshippers of black and evil magic. This is my understanding of why our ancestors embarking to the new world, via way of slavery, in the hulls of ships, wrestled with which Orisa will destroy this demonic force. Sango was the only Orisa path save in entirety. Yet when Sango goes to war all the Orishas, including Obatala goes to war, and Ogun because Sango fights for justice, Ogun goes to war with Sango as well. Oya goes to war and that is why the weather is crazy. Oshun stops the fertility of all those who abuse women and children. We are in the end of days of the paleskin's rule and Africa is rising. We must hold to our African spirit.

Love,

Sango.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs / Check Out The Name Change Advertised On A Newspaper That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.