Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

MTN Introduces True Talk+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Introduces True Talk+ (5224 Views)

MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan / MTN Introduces Cheaper Data Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Introduces True Talk+ by Emmanuel602(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2015
MTN has introduced True Talk+, a tariff plan that allows you make calls to all networks at 11k/s.
To migrate, dail *123*20#.

Feeling the heat of the competition between these network providers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by 300wayne: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by otunbashonny(m): 12:33am On Jul 09, 2015
That is the wind of change.

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by phransix147(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Thieves!!!
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by Giifted: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2015
there's a daily access charge of 5 naira.
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by samintegrity(m): 4:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Mtn are scammers, imagine all other networks on same plan in Nigeria charges you #5 daily fee upon your initiation of your first call for the day, buh mtn charges you on every 12:00am, either you later make call or not you get charged every day #5, and failure to provide them with #5 you get ported back to your previous traff plan, to me its just inhuman, misleading and not worth it cos you will of course need #100 to reactive back to the useless plan.

Soonest am porting my line to either etisalat or Glo, dos are the 2 ntw providers that knows how best to serve not by trying to exploit his customers which literally mtn dos.. Need i forget the useless annoying msgs dat keeps cumin in almost every hr on my line which they seems not to be in control of, very useless can't believe have been on the sim since 2007.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by Suntemi(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Sam, I don't know about Glo but I will not advice you go that Etisalat's path because they "were" good but not again.
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by SenR(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Me I don port ooo... grin grin grin
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by samintegrity(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Suntemi:
Sam, I don't know about Glo but I will not advice you go that Etisalat's path because they "were" good but not again.

shocked. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by joe318(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Suntemi:

Am sorry to dissappoint you same buh etisalat is simply still bera cos u still get double d recharge n can also call at 11k/s
Re: MTN Introduces True Talk+ by samintegrity(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
joe318:

Am sorry to dissappoint you same buh etisalat is simply still bera cos u still get double d recharge n can also call at 11k/s

Tell me more grin.. Mayb i shd just get an etisalat line, i just don't know aw i go do ham oo. All my sim slots already full. My main line inserted in my small Nokia phone that's d line i intend to port to either etisalat or glo, while my android is strictly mtn due to cheat grin. So oya ooo i need someone to give a very constructive advice or criticism.

(1) (Reply)

My 32GB Sdcard Changed To 1.99TB. Help!! / How To Successfully Root Tecno Droipad 7D (android 7.0 Nougat Device) With Super / Huawei And Oppo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.