Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (22132 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2005
@ nddy, you are right, LovePeddler is a very bad word. I called one of my ex once a bitch, this was bad enough.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2005
What's about " Please take the train and get lost "

@ vexxy, again only 6 words starting with "Please"
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by vexxy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2005
2 words with a smile:

cheesy No, thanks! cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2005
u guys r hilarious. cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2005
@ hot-angel, Yes we are....... cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2005
i can see that.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2005
@ hot-angel, good girl.

Have another idea. What's about "move on" ?

Had once a girl who did it the old fashioned way. She said nothing. She just started to cry. The best way for girls to avoid any further discussion.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2005
Awww.. the cry one is wonderful. smiley
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2005
@ hot-angel. I disagree, but it's the women's way.......
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by vexxy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2005
Hey, it works! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Trooper(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2005
It works, but it's not fair.......
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by TashTash14(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2005
hey i have this guy at school and he is the same age as me but hes a
total geek hes really nice but he likes me and told me i was like a candycane
and he wanted to lick me . then i reached in my coat pocket an d he said that was sexy and
he said he felt his pants tightening what do i do help me ?
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2005
Tell him you already have a boyfriend, and that next time he's asking a girl out he should not use such crude language.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by icingbaby(f): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2005
stop calling him, and when ever he called you don't pick up your phone. try as hard to avoid him. than he will know you don't like him smiley smiley
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2005
And remember this too:
1) If you need advice about how to deal with a woman (or girl) ask a woman.
2) If you need advice about how to deal with a man (or boy) ask a man!
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by tinygold(f): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2005
Is not [compulsory for] you to tell him that you don't love him. I mean, with your actions the guy will notice what is on board. Well if he seems not to understand, I just give him [space]: no call, no visit. If he eventually calls I will tell him I am not interested anymore. It happens all the time.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by buckeye(m): 3:35am On Nov 22, 2005
hey it's very simple tell the guy u dont like him anymore, hes gonna get over it, even tho its going to hurt........one person cannot make a relationship work......me self don experience am b4
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by larger20(m): 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2005
Hey what i noticed recently is that girls dont really like to give men away ticket like that especially if you have been of great help to them. In my own case, the girls that said no are still my big friends today and I enjoy their company anytime...Even after saying no, they cant stand my playful charm..so they keep comming back anytime they need that part of their life...so it really depends..if a girl say no to u and dont want u, it means that some things about u must be very hurtful..maybe u r too reserved and dont try to be manful enough...it is gona even make it worst if she has cried due to what u did to her..just get over it and smile next time u see her....she will not forget u that way..i know this cos i am experienced..
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by loveth(f): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2005
Simple
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by mckaycee(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2005
Girls naturally know how to do that stuff.
R. Kelly said in one of his songs,
"when a woman's mind is made up, there's nothing you can do about it", and I want to add, " if she ever comes back, she's coming for your pocket"
Ehen! For me, I find it difficult to say, "stop seeing me"
cos I wouldn't like to see the hurt it her eyes.
I will simply keep my distance, and I know that will pass the message across.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by christyne(f): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2005
It is not really simple n easy as said by loveth cos its gonna break d guy's heart.U can only say it straight to his face if u knw u r heartless n cruel. grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by snazzydawn(f): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2005
well,tell him straight up instead of leading him on.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by loveth(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
abi,no need corner corner words.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by loveth(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
WOW,Idon't understand ooooo.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by sweetnini(f): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2005
start with "its not u its me"

i'm joking tell him straight forward,like loveth no need for corner corner words
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by conscience(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2005
When next you sleep over in his house,
pretend to be talking in your sleep
and screaming and moaning another Guys name[ maybe your EX or his Best Friend]
But make sure you notify an Ambulance and Paramedics to stand five yards from his house all night
Incase you need revival .............
Goodluck grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by hotangel2(f): 12:04am On Dec 17, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy stop me from laughing please. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by otokx(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2005
u can send an sms via ur mobile calling it off
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by chillin(f): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2005
conscience!! lol lol lol lol lol lol mehn!! dat waz good!!! lol lol lol lol
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by miaki(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2005
wow..thats tite sms better still send it in code IDLUIO and say its latin let him figure it out cheesy I Don't Like U It's Over ..get it.................................................
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by ProfBills(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2005
If u loved him, or feel u were only being infatuated, rather than love, simply tell him the reasons for which u want to call of the relationship.Tell him to his face, that for the following reasons, u just feel the relationship should be broken, b4 it gets too late, and things begin to go wrong.
SMS will do no good to the situation.It's a situation that needs a tete a tete.
Re: How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? by snazzydawn(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2005
well,I love break up scenes very well,especially when its me doing the breaking up(as usual) grin------ look at him straight in de eye,tell him whatsup.Don't give a damn whose ox os gored.After all,they(guys)will do it to you real badddddd!!!!!Gals,beat them at their own game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.