Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria (48415 Views)

The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) / Money Rained Uncontrollably At A Nigerian Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by magaliyu(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Nonsence, let Them Try It In Lagos.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by admax(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Obviously they didn't work for this money........bunch of criminals!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by berrystunn(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
benin boys with there one one dollars show

In europe they use euro try yourself......with euro,
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Yahooooooooooooooo Yahooooooooooooo boys!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:
I thought the CBN banned spraying of money at a time undecided

The painful thing is that the couple might divorce after few years

CBN? Sweery, did you miss the Austria in the post? This your divorce talk na hateration ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by thorpido(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
shocked.It's obvious this money is not legit.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by ibrokola(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Drugs and corruption money being flaunted!
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by nollywoodbabe: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

CBN does not have jurisdiction in Austria and the Money is not the Nigerian Currency.... No they wont divorce they will be fine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Brugo(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
This is wat we binis r known 4. We nor dey carry last especially wen it cms 2 owambe cheesy

So you're bini
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by mickyeddi(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Mad people!
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by poppop: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

It is good to read oh! What does CBN have to do with what happens in Austria?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by princeFAD: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2015
I dont think there can be anyone with legitimate job spraying money like this,not even the forbe confirmed billionaires. The jobs these people are doing need to be investigated.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by bobbiekrantz: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2015
overdrive:
check well it could be Zimbabwe dollars shocked
grin
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by femiranking28(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

. My dear pls read again it happens in Austria
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by bobbiekrantz: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2015
poppop:

It is good to read oh! What does CBN have to do with what happens in Austria?

I wonder o....naso poverty go de call some people poor.. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by poppop: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2015
shockwave91:
i don't mean to sound like a hater, but.......these people shud be arrested. WTF

You are a hater!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by 2kurupt(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2015
Olucheye:
These Guys Should Be Arrested For Money Laundering.

It Should Be a Crime To Spend Money(U.S Dollars) Like This When You Come From a Country Where More Than 60% Of Your Population Lives On Less Than $5/Day.

You really believe that crap the western media sold you?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by NovusHomo(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2015
You claim these pictures were taken at a wedding on June 27. Well, it is a lie. These pictures have been circulating on the Internet since April at least.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by bobbiekrantz: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2015
mickyeddi:
Mad people!

The thing no sopos pain you na... grin
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by vikyno(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2015
Ritualist, Cultist or drug baron alert. By their fruit you shall know them. No reasonable and sane person who worked hard to get money will ever spend money like this. Even the bill gates, dangotes, otedolas would never spend money like this.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by LordCenturion(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2015
Ritual money

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by sammylolo: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2015

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by DeGenius3(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2015
Olucheye:

It Should Be a Crime To Spend Money(U.S Dollars) Like This When You Come From a Country Where More Than 60% Of Your Population Lives On Less Than $5/Day.

can you see your mentality?

that's why we can't go anywhere in this country.

a country where almost everyone is blaming another
for his or her misfortunes.

i know you like money and i BET YOU, if they give you
just one bundle of the at money, you will lick the
a.ss of the man.

so STOP whining and GET a Life.

it's the title of a book and i advice you go read it.

thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by mickyeddi(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

The thing no sopos pain you na... grin

You don't see the likes of Bill gates and Richard Branson who are one of the richest people in the world wasting money like this.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by bobbiekrantz: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
NovusHomo:
You claim these pictures were taken at a wedding on June 27. Well, it is a lie. These pictures have been circulating on the Internet since April at least.

.buh still the wedding happen na.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by sanbells(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2015
I smell blood money
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by NovusHomo(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

In Austria?
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by lastpage: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
quadness:
Drug barron wed Ashewo

Dont mind them, even the Oyinbo that owns the money does not disrespect it this way.
Even if you must do this, why not come to your own country and do it or dont publicize it like this?

Small time, they will be #wailing that Whiteman is racist!

And if you look closely, some of them are drug pushers or welfare frauds!

Like my daughter would say, "Dad, who left these Pigs in the Chinese Shop"? grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Psychology will inform us that the very rich people who really have legitimate money, dont go around behaving woefully like this!
have you ever seen Dangote or Otedola or Facebook Zucherberg or Microsoft owner doing this kind of despicable behaviour?
These "strugglers" just want to "feel and act rich", .....with their little pocket
Shame on these fake Ambassadors in Austria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by bobbiekrantz: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
mickyeddi:

You don't see the likes of Bill gates and Richard Branson who are one of the richest people in the world wasting money like this.

Just cool down

Just cool down.. grin grin

Once their is life...there is hope.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by no2fuks(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Olucheye:

70% live less than $1 but still no reason to make spending money a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by martineverest(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
disame nairalanders dat rain abuses on arrested drug pushers in malaysia and co are desame set if ppl dat rain praises on dis edo men(drug pushers) for spraying dollars in dia party.......i wonder y nigerians praise corrupt ppl when successful and rain abuses on dem wen arrested....hypocrisy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.