Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria (48416 Views)

The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) / Money Rained Uncontrollably At A Nigerian Wedding (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by otiigba1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
AFRICAN/nigerian MENTALITY undecided while some nigerians are living on 1 dollar a day

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Ikhilor(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
This happened on the 27 of june 2015. Recent and accurate.
no2fuks:

nairaland stays repackaging news
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Ikhilor(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
This happened on the 27 of june 2015. They've been together for a long time, just solemnized the marriage now.
softRay:
This na old story jare... I have dis pic in my fone saince God knows when
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by otiigba1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
handie:
And some of these guys' family are here in Nigeria struggling to have a decent meal.
yes o! The money is also perhaps borrowed from banks with a high interest, and all i see here are one dollar bills anyway
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Lionsclaw: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
bigtt76:
$1 storm grin
grin And there are even women in such parties who sell the one one dollars to anyone who want to spray dollars
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by sunsewa: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=bigtt76 post=35651125]$1 storm grin[/quote
235naira/$1 no be akara.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ejjis:
Because you are not the 1
those people are criminals. I don't care how u look @ it.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
cousjwhite:

Shoro niyen? Meanwhile u'l love to live in places like Lekki, VI, Ajah and d likes. Do ur research well dude, u need som tutoring...

I need toto joo,screw tutoring.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by ociboy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
quadness:
Drug barron wed Ashewo
na wao.. I remember that nobody is holy and Ur wife to be might not be Virgin o,anyway u talk true sha..
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Certifiedboss: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Can you spot the lady sweeping all the money with a broom? Austria was set on fire on the 27th of June 2015, when these two Nigerians from Benin wedded - Ambassador Uwadiae Osawaru, the President of the Dons Club of Europe and his wife Maureen. Trust Nigerians not to carry last, Ambassador's club members made sure the theme of the wedding was simply and purely MONEY. They took to the dance floor and showered the couple with racks upon racks upon racks of money, blowing the dough like it was nothing. See more pics from the too much money splashing event after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/dollar-rain-Uwadiea-Osawaru-maureen-wedding-austria.html

What I could see clearly is the hands of the girl picking the money and it's filled with $1 bill ... that's like #230 . For that this shouldn't be a news
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Solomonodimegwu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
nairamaverick:
Owu sagi shocked
iga mata'ife
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by kbadejo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:
I thought the CBN banned spraying of money at a time undecided

The painful thing is that the couple might divorce after few years

"Nigerian wedding in AUSTRIA''. That's way beyond CBN's jurisdiction.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by hijodedios: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

which CBN ,did you understand the post at all?
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by emmatok(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
DeGenius3:

can you see your mentality?

that's why we can't go anywhere in this country.

a country where almost everyone is blaming another
for his or her misfortunes.

i know you like money and i BET YOU, if they give you
just one bundle of the at money, you will lick the
a.ss of the man.

so STOP whining and GET a Life.

it's the title of a book and i advice you go read it.

thanks.

Listen to yourself.
Australians are not fools, but the Nigerians spraying those dollars are fools.

Thses whites will make sure they Tax every thing spent on that wedding including the money sprayed.

After which the business and personal lives of these guys will be profiled .
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by October1960: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Backwardness - would be more dignified to quietly donate money to charity in Nigeria than waste money like this.
Wonder if they worked hard for the money. Perhaps children of thieving government officials and politicians back in Nigeria.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Igbo called this kind of money as Ogboni...
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by adieanthony6: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
dis is all blood money cn't U̶̲̥̅̊ see der outfits
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Solozzo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
You can take the man out of the bush but you cannot take the bush out of him! They should expect police arrest any day. It's probably counterfeit money too.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by quadness(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
ociboy:
na wao.. I remember that nobody is holy and Ur wife to be might not be Virgin o,anyway u talk true sha..

Abi, I no fill say more than that na.

Am sure they don lost family for naija
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by quadness(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
cousjwhite:

Your tears. Dem stop you from doing drug? Or make your pikin no be ashawo. Shoro niyen? Oniranu

Kilo fa gbogbo katiki, say na your brother dey do wedding? Abi na you sister?

I no like am joor
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Solozzo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
emmatok:

Listen to yourself.
Australians are not fools, but the Nigerians spraying those dollars are fools.

Thses whites will make sure they Tax every thing spent on that wedding including the money sprayed.

After which the business and personal lives of these guys will be profiled .

My friend it happened in Austria, not Australia. Read again please
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by quadness(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
esecoal:
I DE SMILE , DE THERE DE HATE
My source of income must be clean, no matter how the situation may be
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by quadness(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mind them, even the Oyinbo that owns the money does not disrespect it this way.
Even if you must do this, why not come to your own country and do it or dont publicize it like this?

Small time, they will be #wailing that Whiteman is racist!

And if you look closely, some of them are drug pushers or welfare frauds!

Like my daughter would say, "Dad, who left these Pigs in the Chinese Shop"? grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: Psychology will inform us that the very rich people who really have legitimate money, dont go around behaving woefully like this!
have you ever seen Dangote or Otedola or Facebook Zucherberg or Microsoft owner doing this kind of despicable behaviour?
These "strugglers" just want to "feel and act rich", .....with their little pocket
Shame on these fake Ambassadors in Austria

Wa gba yi.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by abumeinben(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin
vjsmiles:
angry

Why u dey beef ur guy na....

See now u don boko the world

grin
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by emmatok(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Solozzo:

My friend it happened in Austria, not Australia. Read again please

Austria or Australia, my point remains the-same.
Whites don't joke with revenues and taxation, especially on wasteful blacks.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by shilexworldsexy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Can u imagine the way these pple are carrying and spearing dollar, is either it's a blood money or looted treasury given to ijaw pple by gej.. God is watching you all and God will judge u all. Cos alot of pple are out there suffering and looking for what to eat. There they are flaunting dollars. Slot of pple are dying in the hospital cos they can't afford the hospital bills... Remember God bless you to be a Blessing to others. To to intimidate others.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by oluwatopraise85(f): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
angelTI:

U have said it all.
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hahahah these Edo Dons are famous on the web yo!
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by emmanuellaj(f): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na who no get money to buy beer go talk say beer no sweet
Re: Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria by Ndipe(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2016
looks crass to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.