Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (62003 Views)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
We found these wedding pictures on Facebook… But could these be true who knows?
That’s the groomsmen, bridesmaids, bride & the groom in a portrait. Choi. See pictures below
source : http://streetgist.com/see-wedding-photos-of-a-bride-the-groom-in-a-portrait/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2015

3 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Chibuhealth(f): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Chei! Uwa agwugo oo! This one is, i must wed by fire by force!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by kamair237(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
Weh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by DJEhimond(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Ho.kay
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Bibidear(f): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Jesus Christ,warris this

7 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
What do you think , is going on in that pics?

The lady looks happy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by nerodenero: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Just as the groom was absent at wedding venue, the same way he would go AWOL few days or years into the marriage. Arrangy wedding no dey last and people no dey learn undecided.

44 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Shebarh(f): 7:06am On Jul 09, 2015
it is eida d man is dead or he is out of the country..I hope she fed him with the cake and gave him the wine to drink... hope she kissed the man and put d ring in his finger

51 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by yilly(f): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Daaaaammmmmmnnnnnnn! Desperation calls for desperate measures!!!

5 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by damilareoye: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy. She married a photo na

22 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2015
damilareoye:
cheesy. She married a photo na
hahah , haba
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by oluwafemi113(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2015
This one strong ooooo
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by mencade5(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
what da......
na wa o......desperate house wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Econcept123(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2015
I tell u ooo.....
Chibuhealth:
Chei! Uwa agwugo oo! This one is, i must wed by fire by force!

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Agbgift(f): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2015
I rather remain single than allow this.
What's d assurance that he will even come back after the wedding?
It's even more weird that a pastor joined them.

37 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by damilareoye: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2015
segtak25:
hahah , haba
bros na so ooo... it do happens like that to those dating guys outside the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by INTROVERT(f): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2015
WTF

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Olofintoto(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
it is eida d man is dead or he is out of the country.
dead? I fink it's d oda option. HML to her.

3 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Agbgift:
that is the most funniest part.... Oga ooi

17 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ireneony(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
marriage is truly scarcegrin

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by DrMuzoic: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Guess people like experiencing things themselves before they learn

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
like seriously!!!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
ireneony:
marriage is truly scarcegrin
hmmm , if i hear

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Kx: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2015
What then is the definition of madness?

Maybe the guy in question dey one prison in jand sef.

5 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2015
na burial be dis. Op wey d coffin dey?

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2015
shockwave91:
na burial be dis. Op wey d coffin dey?
burial kee? With white wedding gown... Even if it is Igbo. It will be traditional
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2015
segtak25:
burial kee? With white wedding gown... Even if it is Igbo. It will be traditional

she's just re-marrying her husband's ghost grin

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by segtak25: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Agbgift:
It's even more weird that a pastor joined them.
hmmmmhmmm, it's not easy oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.