Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (62005 Views)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Brugo(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2015
cheesy

The babe must really love him to go on with such an unusual wedding.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by lightheart(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2015
The groom's brother should have stood in. But then I'm sure she opted for the portrait.

In other news, I don't trust grooms who wear dark glasses on their day. You a felon or somtin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by docphresh(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
No ring on her finger..

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by FrenchyL(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
This has to be a joke right? grin

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Orikinla(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Agbgift:
I rather remain single than allow this.
What's d assurance that he will even come back after the wedding?
It's even more weird that a pastor joined them.

She will spend the wedding night with his photograph and self-service herself with it?

8 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by daikale: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
this should be a movie, or else....

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tigonana: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Dis one na serious issue.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Thatz wedding by proxy, no be new thing in d western world though.

Check ma signature.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Christianwalase: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Husband is scarce, so no matter how the arrangement is, she believe she must marry whether the groom is dead or alive

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Konjour(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2015
So, who recited the vows, put the ring on her finger and kissed the bride? Some awkward ish right there. undecided
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Weird!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Illegal marriage or the guy is a Jandon and the girl is desperate for an akata man. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Thatz wedding by proxy, no be new thing in d western world though.
She looks forlorn, howz she gonna dance wt d portrait @reception tinz?

Check ma signature.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by semitunde: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
it is eida d man is dead or he is out of the country..I hope she fed him with the cake and gave him the wine to drink... hope she kissed the man and put d ring in his finger

Lol. Def out of the country.

Its what some people do when one of the couple ( usually the husband) isn't around for the wedding. Weird though.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by bayusdipe(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
that's the guy money speaking on his behave,i think the girl parent needs to see doctor ASAP :-Xthat's the guy money speaking on his behave,i think the girl parent needs to see doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
This one is good,i witnessed marriages in ishan where d bride n groom is absent....
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by carzola(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
So she would be using the photo to masturbate? chaii... cruel world

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Judolisco(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
idi9ts everywhere

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
she looks happy... grin grin grin grin

she is doing the right thing.... grin grin grin grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by eph12(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
This happens when the guy or babe is outside the country
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by jullary(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Kx:
What then is the definition of madness?

Maybe the guy in question dey one prison in jand sef.
infact I so much love ur comment. grin
Kx:
What then is the definition of madness?

Maybe the guy in question dey one prison in jand sef.
infact I so much love ur comment.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ElDeeVee(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
This is what happens when you form 'hard to get' throughout school. Why you no go marry portrait??

To the remaining 'hard to get' crew...see you in Redeemed 2030 Holy Ghost Congress

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by SirLegal(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
I pity the girl sha. That is if dis is not a scam.

But come to think of it when the pastor says .. "Now you can kiss the... Will it be portrait or groom.

Am just asking.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Merlissa(f): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
HOW DID THEY EXCHANGE THE RINGS??

HOW DID THEY KISS THE GROOM??

HOW DID THEY EAT THE CAKE??

HOW DID THEY DO THE COUPLE'S FIRST DANCE??

In conclusion

THE BRIDE JUST WANTS TO GET MARRIED BY THUNDER BY LIGHTING !!!

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by phransix147(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Women!!! Nothing dem no go do... Hope all u forming girls u can see?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
What will make a man not attend his wedding? Can't the wedding be postponed? Me think the groom is late.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
but you are not telling us the ol story....were is he??
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Aspiregreat: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Jesus Christ,warris this

HalF Bread is better than none
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
it is eida d man is dead or he is out of the country..
u stole my thought.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ndidibabe(f): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2015
This woman has no shame. Married to a photograph? SMBF her..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.