Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. (62001 Views)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Bride Threatens To Stab Groom In Umuahia, Disrupts Her Wedding In Abia (photos) / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by tommychizzle(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
akinsdeji:
I actually know both bride and the groom,but I was unable to go for the wedding,tho I got the invitation. They have both been dating for years like 6yrs or so before the guy left the country .I also got to know she travelled to meet her man the same day of the wedding.so nairalanders wish them a HML. cheers everyone

Bro..I doubt if its upto 6yrs cos I kno d bride very well even wen she was in uni...jst think its beta to protect her identity,and d most annoying thing she did was to post d pics on fbk
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by PecE2Make: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is this real? if yes then the world is coming to an end

2 Likes

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by BeeCool15: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
akinsdeji:
I actually know both bride and the groom,but I was unable to go for the wedding,tho I got the invitation. They have both been dating for years like 6yrs or so before the guy left the country .I also got to know she travelled to meet her man the same day of the wedding.so nairalanders wish them a HML. cheers everyone
your story doesn't add up,try harder next time .

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ManTiger(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
The guy fit dey where e dey knack anoda geh when all these was ongoing.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Crixina(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
damilareoye:
cheesy. She married a photo na
abi naw, the guy can easily take her up on that.

Shey Na me marry you?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by preetyb(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Looks more like a burial ceremony with that portrait in the bride's hand.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by elohorayodele: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
wonder what will be done when it comes to 'you may kiss the bride'
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by akinsdeji(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
shadrach77:

You are a bloody liar sir. If she travelled to meet him why didn't they get married in the land where the husband is living? Why did they have to marry in Nigeria? You think you're talking to kids? You will never do well! angry angry angry

Bros na fight,which one come be you will never do well,abeg no vex ooo,na Godwin matter be this ooo

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by babatunde31: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
bride price Na d koko
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by akinsdeji(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
onatisi:

Bros am writing and saying the truth.na true thing wey happen on the 4th july 2015.so cheers
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by akinsdeji(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
tommychizzle:

Bro..I doubt if its upto 6yrs cos I kno d bride very well even wen she was in uni...jst think its beta to protect her identity,and d most annoying thing she did was to post d pics on fbk

Bros am not really sure about the number of year they have been together,but before the guy left naija about 3yrs ago they don dey together and even before den.and na unilorin you sabi the lady abi.try to protect the identity jare nothing do you.cheers
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by spencekat(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by damilareoye: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Crixina:
abi naw, the guy can easily take her up on that.

Shey Na me marry you?
cheesy funny you.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by damilareoye: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
teemahteemah:

The man may even be dead who knows? They may be trying to do marriage rites for their dead son and the girl think say na yankee husband she do get so
grin ..... laughing... that's from a serious angle.. na where dey go do the honey moon?
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by free37: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Marriage....... grin
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Octaves(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
This kind wedding, dem suppose hide inside house do am and ban cameras in the vicinity. Hope she meets her husband and have a good married life

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by IamThrive(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Habatically!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ixora3(f): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
The cake sha which kind colour be dt.d bridesmaids dem sef I blame,if d bride decides to be foolish must u join?

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Esetim(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
She even had a reception dress!
And the cake looks like eba.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by ufelove(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
This one strong ooooo
Eleyi Gidi Gan
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by emezieokonkwo: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
OK! I don't see.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by pointzero30: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
what a nonesense it is wedn by a paid pastor cos it can't happen in catholic church.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
no blame her #husband dey scarce now o pass fuel self #lmfao
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by GiftyGlee(f): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
MADNESS!!!
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by Pamelayoung: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
onatisi:

Don't make sense 2 me.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by laudate: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
nerodenero:
Just as the groom was absent at wedding venue, the same way he would go AWOL few days or years into the marriage. Arrangy wedding no dey last and people no dey learn undecided.

Na true you talk! shocked shocked
Re: See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. by laudate: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
akinsdeji:

Are you sure this so-called marriage will last? Why couldn't they have done the wedding abroad, since she was leaving to meet the guy the same day of the wedding? Court or Registry marriages abroad are not that expensive provided you get the right documentation. undecided

Alternatively, they could have waited until both of them were physically present in Naija. As a last resort, the traditional wedding could have been conducted by both families in Naija in the absence of the groom & bride. smiley

This event which shows the bride "getting married to a picture," is pure foolishness. Assume she needed to produce pictures of the wedding at the embassy during the interview for her visa, will she submit this one? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos) / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.