Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78527 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2015
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by teekrackz(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2015
All for fp!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Ladies, why give someone false hope?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2015
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by msmon(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
@Op, u described that baby I dumped a while back perfectly. With 90% of u listed here, I knew and accept we can't have a future together. She has trait except No.1, in fact na because she no dey submissive.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Erukumakanaki: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
And u wonder why some guys don't marry on time this days

9 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry

Bros no waste time o else you will end up loosing more. If she want you make she invest n u too... no time grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Tydies:
Ladies, why give someone false hope?

I tayad o. Dem wan form overwise ni.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by calculator123(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
.modified op u forgot d holier than thou girls who are wolf in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2015
Andrew114:

Don't come and book space here jor
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:

Bros no waste time o else you will end up loosing more. If she want you make she invest n u too... no time grin
I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls...

9 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2015
msmon:
@Op, u described that baby I dumped a while back perfectly. With 90% of u listed here, I knew and accept we can't have a future together. She has trait except No.1, in fact na because she no dey submissive.

Abi na the same babe I dump. Maybe na she develop number 1 trait join the other ones. Na true life story o angry
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2015
See better list , nice one Op
If she has all those sign plus more
Then she aint really feeling the guy or relationship...

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:

Don't come and book space here jor
?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by iampartyboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35

What if she's broke and boring angry sad

26 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:

What if she's broke and boring angry sad

sorry for her too
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2015
Hahahaha... no matter how much I love a girl, she can't break my heart . Even if she disappoints me on my wedding day, a will pick a girl from the witnesses. Any girl can disappoint at any given time!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
@ OP, you listed some good points above. infact you are damn right.

MODS please this thread is frontpage worthy.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by benjaminiyke(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by damilareoye: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ladies, ehh grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Evathyst(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Make I book space just in case...
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bakynes(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue
Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Evathyst(f): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!
bros pls take it easy cuz u seem really pissed N its not like men are saints either(everybody get him own 4 body) angry...hopefully InTheFullnessOfTime you will meet the right lady

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by benjaminiyke(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!
Am in receipt of your comment with regards to my post,and honestly speaking I agree with your assessment. I think we will make a great home if am financially stable because aside from her materialistic attitude...she's a great girl. In response to the other part of your opinion; all I posted is the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks anyway for your candid advice. My most profound gratitude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by benjaminiyke(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
bakynes:

seconded....we just need to pray to God for financial stability. Women are synonymous with material things. Not all tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.