Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1400 Views)

I Want To My Travel Experince Into A Business / How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by swaggerkid(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Yebo
Re: . by MosakuAW(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2015
I dont really know much, hope the gurus in the house will help me.

Your agent might be right in saying that, because when i won America Visa lottery years back 2001/2002. The people that helped me in registration of visa lottery online registered one of my names as "WAIDI" and what i have on my certificates and International passport is "WAHEED". I was denied visa just because of this. That is why i said, he might be right.
Re: . by swaggerkid(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont really know much, hope the gurus in the house will help me.

Your agent might be right in saying that, because when i won America Visa lottery years back 2001/2002. The people that helped me in registration of visa lottery online registered one of my names as "WAIDI" and what i have on my certificates and International passport is "WAHEED". I was denied visa just because of this. That is why i said, he might be right.
Hmmmm... thanks for the tip
that must be very painful tho
all is well bro
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
swaggerkid:
I am making plans of traveling to europe to continue my studies,
i school currently in Ghana but am making a transfer
All my credentials and even my birth certificate Have the name Rilwan but my international passport has Ridwan on it, my agent said i have to change the name on my passport to Rilwan because that is what i have on my credentials, but the stress is not easy at all i stay in lagos , and i have to goto abuja for it, i know no one there, so that means am lodging , and time is really going the admission will end soon....

my question is does changing it from ridwan to rilwan really matters ,since its just a letter , i was even thinking of getting a sworn affidavit, but he said i just have to change the name

All opinions will be appreciated
Why d discrepancy? They ask one to look at the screen and confirm before proceeding. I don't get it when pple bring up all these name and dob things. I don't get it..
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na wao smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
kobe79:

hmmmm Prof Wannabe Achebe when a demonstrative pronoun (these) is used in a statement the following word should naturally assume a plural structure!!!!!

Waste of two years in school doing kangaroo Masters' and you want to relocate to Canada, Australia and USA hmmmmmmm you are wasting your time better go Otukpo go dey learn yam farming
hahahaha....How did I make ur life a misery? You can still register for SSCE!
Re: . by swaggerkid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
PLS HELP!!!
Re: . by Holamidhe(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please follow what your agent said because it is very important. I won't advice you to go for sworn affidavit because this is international matter and bro they won't give you visa with that your passport ... In addition, don't you know their is name like Yemi/Femi ,almost the same but different

Listen to agent and go through the stress now or go through the stress later when u realize their is no other way

MY 1 buck

1 Like

Re: . by swaggerkid(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Holamidhe:
Please follow what your agent said because it is very important. I won't advice you to go for sworn affidavit because this is international matter and bro they won't give you visa with that your passport ... In addition, don't you know their is name like Yemi/Femi ,almost the same but different

Listen to agent and go through the stress now or go through the stress later when u realize their is no other way

MY 1 buck
Alright , thanks alot i appreciate
Re: . by Holamidhe(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
swaggerkid:

Peace out bro
Re: . by Holamidhe(m): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
swaggerkid:

Peace out bro

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Citizen That Went To South Africa For A Vacation Apply For US Visa / Trump Executive Order Does Not Ban 2 Years Visa For Nigerians / What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.