Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? (7941 Views)

"Newborn Baby Dies After Christian Mother Refuses Hospital Treatment!!! / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God / Next 2month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Are you a preacher of afterlife ? Kindly help answer that question cause your fellows have failed woefully .

1st Pastor : when i asked him , he replied " babies dont know sin, they are not sinners so what do u expect ? They will go to heaven "

GBAM! Do u realize that this pastor failed , I know you wont see his error because you also belive in afterlife . I wont use Logic to disprove him , I will use the bible . Open your bible to romans 5:12 and romans 3:23 it says " ALL have sinned" ! cheesy , ALL includin that baby is a sinner . So pastor prediction failed .

Pastor 2: when I asked him , he replied : " little babies are not born again , they have not confess&give their lives to Jesus , they are still siners , so I wont be suprised that those babies are going to Hellfire" !

GBAM ! I couldnt belive my ears , what a monster god who will even torture babies in fire for eternity , am suprised at his response which shows how religion could harden the heart of a man to say such .

Any other views ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by hawk05(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Ask baba God
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Swaggzkid: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Wait let me consult google

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by flames007(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2015
U KNOW THE ANSWER,MR MAN.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Starships4u(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Into the ground nah....... Where u been wan put am??
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by kamair237(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Catholics will say " Pogatary " the Place between heaven and hell....
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2015
flames007:
U KNOW THE ANSWER,MR MAN.

Lady not man , tell us the answer ?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Mariecakes(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2015
It is well...No one knows ooo
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Starships4u:
Into the ground nah....... Where u been wan put am??

Are u saying afterlife is a scam ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Uyi168: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2015
a tecnical question if uu ask me....
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Starships4u(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Are u saying afterlife is a scam ?
mouth sealed till futher notice....
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Starships4u(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2015
Sis, the truth remains no child below a year goes to hell or else he/she is an evil incarnation..

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by flames007(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Lady not man , tell us the answer ?
Well,the baby is far below the age of accountability.so it is on it's way to heaven!
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
flames007:
Well,the baby is far below the age of accountability.so it is on it's way to heaven!

Heaven ? Are u disputing with paul who says all including that baby is a sinner ? If u agree with him, how can a sinner go to heaven ?

You seem to be making up your own ideas ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
This question is baseless and a wanton accusation! APC style.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by OJODEL10(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Normal children that died at birth will go to heaven for it is written in the bible that their sins are forgiven
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by mmsen: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
OJODEL10:
Normal children that died at birth will go to heaven for it is written in the bible that their sins are forgiven

What 'sin' has a 2 month old committed?

2 Likes

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by flames007(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Heaven ? Are u disputing with paul who says all including that baby is a sinner ? If u agree with him, how can a sinner go to heaven ?

You seem to be making up your own ideas ..
Ooo.......i would love to go deep but.....
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by opeaceo: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2015
mmsen:

What 'sin' has a 2 month old committed?
In addition to that, acts 17:30, sums it up.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Starships4u:
Sis, the truth remains no child below a year goes to hell or else he/she is an evil incarnation..

Imagine ! Despite the fact that they have not give their life to Jesus they wont go hell . lol

So if they dont go to hell , where will they go ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Starships4u(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Imagine ! Despite the fact that they have not give their life to Jesus they wont go hell . lol

So if they dont go to hell , where will they go ?
what sin have the commited The're innocent in the face of God and man
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by lampardizik(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:
Are you a preacher of afterlife ? Kindly help answer that question cause your fellows have failed woefully .

1st Pastor : when i asked him , he replied " babies dont know sin, they are not sinners so what do u expect ? They will go to heaven "

GBAM! Do u realize that this pastor failed , I know you wont see his error because you also belive in afterlife . I wont use Logic to disprove him , I will use the bible . Open your bible to romans 5:12 and romans 3:23 it says " ALL have sinned" ! cheesy , ALL includin that baby is a sinner . So pastor prediction failed .

Pastor 2: when I asked him , he replied : " little babies are not born again , they have not confess&give their lives to Jesus , they are still siners , so I wont be suprised that those babies are going to Hellfire" !

GBAM ! I couldnt belive my ears , what a monster god who will even torture babies in fire for eternity , am suprised at his response which shows how religion could harden the heart of a man to say such .

Any other views ?

That is where you err...

I will say nothing more
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Starships4u:
what sin have the commited The're innocent in the face of God and man

Lol , but your bible said they aint innocent . Romans 3:23 cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
lampardizik:

That is where you err...
I will say nothing more

You min paul err in romans 3:23 ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
I suPpose am the first pastor u were refering to But on a more serious note am not a pastor but a christian who have a good understanding of the bible.
If you are not a geniune christian u wud never understand d bible..the bible is not an ordinary book or novel thAt u can read becos u want to make an argument..the bible is written by inspiration and divine revelation. Do you know how revelation was written dear.

If you have been deceived that there's no God or that babies wud go to hell try and leave with it..u don't have to start looking for people to weaken their faith.
JESUS christ is the reason why we have hope of making heaven and if jesus could say that except we be like this little children we wud by no means enter the kingdom of God.
You can also read deut 1:39 when the isrealite Sinned against God he told dem dat none of them would enter the promise land except their chilldren because God knows that the children are innocent and sudnt be punished for the sins of their Father..so wh wud God allow them to go to hell fire..Even 2samauel 12:23 when david son died david was happy because he knew his son was going to heaven and dat him david is coming to meet him.
REPENT MIZJANET and give your life to CHRIST and be SAVED that's all that matters.

4 Likes

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by CAPTIVATOR: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
@ Op ... When he dies , The baby cease to exist just like everyone else . He is no more ( Ecc 9:5,10 ; Gen 3:19)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by WASMOG(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
The bible is full of contradictions if Paul says something Mathew will say otherwise so who do we believe now from the two evidence

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by lampardizik(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

You min paul err in romans 3:23 ?

You aren't Paul...are you?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
STEVENcrack:
I suPpose am the first pastor u were refering to But on a more serious note am not a pastor but a christian who have a good understanding of the bible.
If you are not a geniune christian u wud never understand d bible..the bible is not an ordinary book or novel thAt u can read becos u want to make an argument..the bible is written by inspiration and divine revelation. Do you know how revelation was written dear.

If you have been deceived that there's no God or that babies wud go to hell try and leave with it..u don't have to start looking for people to weaken their faith.

Re - read the original post again , I neither said babies go to heaven or hell , just showing you the flaws of the two ideas using your bible and not Logic , I decide to use the bible because most of you respect its sayings . But it seems y'all are against what that bible stated in romans 5:12 . Funny grin

JESUS christ is the reason why we have hope of making heaven

But going by your analogy that babies go to heaven the statement above will be False, simply because that will mean all the babies that died before jesus came has gone to heaven , meaning his death is baseless since many human babies have already been reward with eternal life in heaven cheesy

And if jesus could say that except we be like this little children we wud by no means enter the kingdom of God.
You can also read deut 1:39 when the isrealite Sinned against God he told dem dat none of them would enter the promise land except their chilldren because God knows that the children are innocent and sudnt be punished for the sins of their Father..so wh wud God allow them to go to hell fire..
Even 2samauel 12:23 when david son died david was happy because he knew his son was going to heaven and dat him david is coming to meet him.

david knew his son was going to heaven ? Which bible said so ? Did david himself go to heaven when he die ?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Re - read the original post again , I neither said babies go to heaven or hell , just showing you the flaws of the two ideas using your bible and not Logic , I decide to use the bible because most of you respect its sayings . But it seems y'all are against what that bible stated in romans 5:12 . Funny grin

But going by your analogy that babies go to heaven the statement above will be False, simply because that will mean all the babies that died before jesus came has gone to heaven , meaning his death is baseless since many human babies have already been reward with eternal life in heaven cheesy

david knew his son was going to heaven ? Which bible said so ? Did david himself go to heaven when he die ?
Do you ever ask God for understanding.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
lampardizik:

You aren't Paul...are you?

Point out the part where the op err ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by lampardizik(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Point out the part where the op err ?

she's probably asking these questions just to confuse others...that's the part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Succubus & Incubus. / Sam Adeyemi To Older Generation: Get Nigeria To Work, Youths Won’t Keep Silent / The Day Of Judgement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.