Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? (7956 Views)

"Newborn Baby Dies After Christian Mother Refuses Hospital Treatment!!! / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God / Next 2month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by thatchick: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
lampardizik:

she's probably asking these questions just to confuse others...that's the part

Why dont you just state the facts so those wont get confused.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Empredboy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:
Are you a preacher of afterlife ? Kindly help answer that question cause your fellows have failed woefully .

1st Pastor : when i asked him , he replied " babies dont know sin, they are not sinners so what do u expect ? They will go to heaven "

GBAM! Do u realize that this pastor failed , I know you wont see his error because you also belive in afterlife . I wont use Logic to disprove him , I will use the bible . Open your bible to romans 5:12 and romans 3:23 it says " ALL have sinned" ! cheesy , ALL includin that baby is a sinner . So pastor prediction failed .

Pastor 2: when I asked him , he replied : " little babies are not born again , they have not confess&give their lives to Jesus , they are still siners , so I wont be suprised that those babies are going to Hellfire" !

GBAM ! I couldnt belive my ears , what a monster god who will even torture babies in fire for eternity , am suprised at his response which shows how religion could harden the heart of a man to say such .

Any other views ?
i will answer ur question in catholic way n back it up with bible passage.
Baptism is a sacrament which cleanse us from original sin(sin of adam n eve. And that was why even jesus was baptised b4 he started his ministry), makes us christain( bible say'all av sinned including infants') children of God and members of the church.
With that, the child will not get to heaven but it can be purged(purge is for another topic).
To surport why the child must be baptised read these passage.

THE SACRAMENTS - INFANT BAPTISM
Jn 3:5; Mk 16:16 - baptism required for
entering heaven
1Cor 15:21-22 - in Adam all die, in Christ all
made alive
Mk 10:14 - let children come; to such
belongs the kingdom
Lk 18:15 - people were bringing even
infants to him...
Col 2:11-12 - baptism has replaced
circumcision
Acts 16:31 - believe in Lord Jesus you &
house will be saved
Acts 16:15 - she was baptized, with all her
household
Acts 16:33 - he and all his family were
baptized at once
1Cor 1:16 - I baptized the household of
Stephanas
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by OgundeleT(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:
Are you a preacher of afterlife ? Kindly help answer that question cause your fellows have failed woefully .

1st Pastor : when i asked him , he replied " babies dont know sin, they are not sinners so what do u expect ? They will go to heaven "

GBAM! Do u realize that this pastor failed , I know you wont see his error because you also belive in afterlife . I wont use Logic to disprove him , I will use the bible . Open your bible to romans 5:12 and romans 3:23 it says " ALL have sinned" ! cheesy , ALL includin that baby is a sinner . So pastor prediction failed .

Pastor 2: when I asked him , he replied : " little babies are not born again , they have not confess&give their lives to Jesus , they are still siners , so I wont be suprised that those babies are going to Hellfire" !

GBAM ! I couldnt belive my ears , what a monster god who will even torture babies in fire for eternity , am suprised at his response which shows how religion could harden the heart of a man to say such .

Any other views ?
U also fail to ask where those who are not mentally stable right from their birth will go from those bible gurus. The more u read bible the more confuse u get and if u ask them why, they will say u need holy spirit to understand it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by lampardizik(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
thatchick:

Why dont you just state the facts so those wont get confused.

Ok,let me show you something then you answer a question for me

In Romans 10:10 the same Paul said
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation"
Now at 2 months,does a baby have the ability to do the above?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
OgundeleT:

U also fail to ask where those who are not mentally stable right from their birth will go from those bible gurus . The more u read bible the more confuse u get and if u ask them why, they will say u need holy spirit to understand it

Lol @ bold , that will make a nice thread

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Jmechanism(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Any other views ?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Jmechanism(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Any other views ?
4 a little baby. It is 2 sided. Since we have 2 type of Christian. Baby Christian ND matured Christian. 4 all hav sinned. Roman 3 vs 23.nd death is d penalty. Roman 6 vs 23.even d book of psalms said in sin we hav been conceived. But d truth is that God can't Throw a baby inside d fire bcus he was conceived in sin but never did he or she sinned bcus he or she is under grace not under law. Roman 6 vs 15.so grace finds little baby not d law.
Secondly. God knows d thought ND intent of every1s heart . Hebrew 4 vs 12. So he can only tel d unrighteousness to move to d fire he prepared 4 devil ND his demons. Mathew 25 vs 41.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Great0: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Re - read the original post again , I neither said babies go to heaven or hell , just showing you the flaws of the two ideas using your bible and not Logic , I decide to use the bible because most of you respect its sayings . But it seems y'all are against what that bible stated in romans 5:12 . Funny grin

But going by your analogy that babies go to heaven the statement above will be False, simply because that will mean all the babies that died before jesus came has gone to heaven , meaning his death is baseless since many human babies have already been reward with eternal life in heaven cheesy

david knew his son was going to heaven ? Which bible said so ? Did david himself go to heaven when he die ?
David went to heaven, same with all the old testament saints who believe and accept the word of God in them.
They all accept Christ before their their departure.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
A baby , when he/she dies goes back to the ground . For he/she becomes dust and siezes to exist as a person.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by horlarwhalhe: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Christians will say is there god,muslim say is there god,judaism will say is there god,Buddhism will say is there god, may I ask is a God a Religious God?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by malvisguy212: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
MizJanet:

Any other views ?
can baby knows that they are in a sinful state ? And only Jesus can saved them ? babies cannot possible discovered they have broken the law of God.the bible say our God is a just God ,God of mercy. Let me give you one example of God mercy.

In the old testament, when the isrealite angered God,God did not allow them to enter the promise land. Listen to what God says about the children in Deuteronomy 1:39,
“And the little ones that you said would be taken captive, your children who do NOT YET KNOW GOOD FROM BAD THEY WILL ENTER THE LAND . I will give it to them and they will take possession of it.”

Can it be any clearly than this ? If you are not satisfied, here is another example:

Isaiah 7:14-16 the prophet records this about Jesus:
“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. He shall eat curds and honey when he knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good. For before the boy knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good, the land whose two kings you dread will be deserted.”

Here, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, God has Isaiah record the fact that “before the boy knows how to refuse the evil and choose the good”
shows positive proof that the boy in
fact any boy or girl, can not know at a
young age about choosing to refuse good or evil.

Where do this babies go after death ?
Remember David and Bathsheba’s ? David lust over her and she bore a son (we all know the story ) so to cut it shot, the boy died , concerning the child after life , here what David say :

2 Samuel 12:23 “now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I
bring him back again? I WILL GO TO HIM , but he will NOT RETURN TO ME .”

Because the child could not return to David, he said that “I will go to him.” Since we know that David’s throne is to be established forever in the Kingdom of Heaven, David must be thinking ahead to that Kingdom and realize that he will see this child again someday.

Psalm 132:11 says, “The LORD has sworn to David, A truth from which He will not turn back; ‘Of the fruit of your body I will set upon your throne.”

Furthermore,David has been prophesied to reign in the future Kingdom, “to they will serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them” (Jer 30:9).

So ALL BABIES GO TO HEAVEN BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT REACH THE AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Great0:

David went to heaven , same with all the old testament saints who believe and accept the word of God in them.
They all accept Christ before their their departure.

Lol , old testament saints went to heaven without jesus dyin for their sins , that shows how useless the death of your jesus is .

@ underlined , lie ' David did not went to the heavens' Act 2:34 grin
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Medicis(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2015
“All have sinned” refers only to personal sin arising from our sin nature. The sin nature is an inherited condition that incurs a death sentence, even in those who are not yet guilty of personal sin, and that's why we all die (Rom 5:13-14). This inherited condition inevitably spawns personal sin when conscience matures and holds a person accountable as soon as he chooses to knowingly transgress the law (2:14-15; 3:20; 5:20a).

We are all sinners because Adam passed on his sinful condition that leads inevitably to our personal sin and death. All share Adam’s death sentence as an inherited condition (the “sin nature”) that is passed down to and through the human race and that every child brings into the world. Every child is born with a sin nature but not with a personal sin. Jesus said: Matthew 18:3-4King James Version (KJV)

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Babies go back to God when they die.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by tchino26(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2015
mmsen:

What 'sin' has a 2 month old committed?
Sins of the father
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by tchino26(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2015
wen they die, they go to nowhere. they have nowhere to go or to stay. theyre gone n gone for real. theyre nowhere to be found.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by tchino26(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2015
dolphinheart:
A baby , when he/she dies goes back to the ground . For he/she becomes dust and siezes to exist as a person.
U dey follow up. keep it always up
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by malvisguy212: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol , old testament saints went to heaven without jesus dyin for their sins , that shows how useless the death of your jesus is .

you are not a lady, you are a man.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Great0: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2015
MizJanet:

I will clarify you on that but let me ask you this.
Then, Where did he go?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are not a lady, you are a man.

Lol , wetin Janet no go hear for nairaland cheesy

Reply to your writeup :

1. NONE of the bible verse u gave said babies go to heaven .

2. If the bible God knows that babies dont know good from bad , why did he send Saul to kill all the little babies and sucklings of the Amalekites ? Why ?

3. Since u deduce that babies go to heaven , how can jesus claim that no man has ascend to heaven since many human babies are there ? John chapter 3 vs 13

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Mutee: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
From the Islamic point of reasoning, they're sinless so Paradise is where they go.

I noticed from your post and responses you blaspheme a lot. Whatever religion it is you practice, kindly desist from blasphemous statements as it is not a good to idea. Religion is a very sensitive issue.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mutee:
From the Islamic point of reasoning, they're sinless so Paradise is where they go.

I noticed from your post and responses you blaspheme a lot. Whatever religion it is you practice, kindly desist from blasphemous statements as it is not a good to idea. Religion is a very sensitive issue.

And Where is that paradise located ? Heaven or earth .

The funny thing about you muslims is that you claim the paradise garden Adam dwell in is not on earth but yet u admit that Adam was formed from dust of earth .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by malvisguy212: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol , wetin Janet no go hear for nairaland cheesy

Reply to your writeup :

1. NONE of the bible verse u gave said babies go to heaven .

2. If the bible God knows that babies dont know good from bad , why did he send Saul to kill all the little babies and sucklings of the Amalekites ? Why ?

3. Since u deduce that babies go to heaven , how can jesus claim that no man has ascend to heaven since many human babies are there ? John chapter 3 vs 13

you are not truthful, let me quote the verse again:

2 Samuel 12:23 that “now that he
is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him,
but he will not return to me.”

Here, the child died and David say ,"the child cannot return to me "because he (the child) is dead , but David say "I will go to him" the only thing we need to know is this " where is David,heaven or hell ?

David is in heaven is clear from
Hebrews 11:32-40. David is named in
verse 32 with other faith heroes. Then in verse 40 it says, "together with us would they be made perfect" (since they can only be perfected in heaven).

So when David say He will go to him ( the child) this indicate the child is in heaven . Accepts it or not , I reply you because of thoes you want to deceive.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by horlarwhalhe: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
The kingdom of god is within us, the lost gospel of thomas, jesus said those who lead you say to you,see, the kingdom is in the sky, then the birds of the air will precede you. If they say to you,It is in the see,' the fish of the sea will precede you,' Rather, the kingdom is inside of and outside of you. when you come to know your self, then you will be come known,and you will realize that it is you who are the sons and daughter of the living father. But if you will not know your self,you will dwell in poverty and it is you who are the poverty."
Jesus said I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found non of the thirsty. An my soul became afflicted for the son of men, because they are blind in their heart and do not have sight; for empty they came into this world, and empty they seek to go leave the world. But the moment they are intoxicated, when the shake off their wine, then they will repent."
Jesus said, the pharisees and the scribes have taken the key of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They them self have not enter,nor have they allow to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpent and as innocent as dove.
His disciple said to him,"When will the kingdom come?"
Jesus said; it will not come by waiting for it "it will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or ' their it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.
Let me tell you, if we know the truth we will stop going to church,mosque no body will be inter middle between you an God, you will be wondering were did I see this research, The matter of heaven is state of mind, spaceciousness and conciousness let wake up,seek knowledge I will stop here I don't want to go further
God Bless
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Great0: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Great0:

I will clarify you on that but let me ask you this.
Then, Where did he go?
hmm..
If i said your a confused atheist(nothing like atheist, cox all man has God or gods), not insult. You quote the scripture, to prove me, am wrong. Something you did not believe in. Good.
So to clarify you on the former.
The verse you gave on book of Act 2: 34.
David did no ascend into heavens. The Author of Act is the one that said it. Check the original saying you cant find it there (psalm 110:1).
The author said that david did not ascend into heavens to receive the revelation but he is here on earth in spirit at the time of the Revelation'' The Lord said to my Lord, sit thou on my right hand until i make your enemy your footstool ''.
Also read matthew 22:43 and 44.
So he is on a mortal body when he receive the revelation. That verse did not say about anything death or departure of david. So that is a revelation he receive here on earth as he is in spirit.
David name is on the list of men that make heaven. Read hebrew 11: 32
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are not truthful, let me quote the verse again:

2 Samuel 12:23 that “now that he
is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him,
but he will not return to me.”

Here, the child died and David say ,"the child cannot return to me "because he (the child) is dead , but David say "I will go to him" the only thing we need to know is this " where is David,heaven or hell ?

David is in heaven is clear from
Hebrews 11:32-40. David is named in
verse 32 with other faith heroes. Then in verse 40 it says, "together with us would they be made perfect" (since they can only be perfected in heaven).

So when David say He will go to him ( the child) this indicate the child is in heaven . Accepts it or not , I reply you because of thoes you want to deceive.

Lol , point out the bible that said 'david go to heaven ' ? None cheesy

Take this :

" david died and was buried , but david did not went to heaven" Act 2:29 and 34

You can argue with your bible . cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Great0:

hmm..
If i said your a confused atheist(nothing like atheist, cox all man has God or gods), not insult. You quote the scripture, to prove me, am wrong. Something you did not believe in. Good.
So to clarify you on the former.
The verse you gave on book of Act 2: 34.
David did no ascend into heavens. The Author of Act is the one that said it. Check the original saying you cant find it there (psalm 110:1).
The author said that david did not ascend into heavens to receive the revelation but he is here on earth in spirit at the time of the Revelation'' The Lord said to my Lord, sit thou on my right hand until i make your enemy your footstool ''.
Also read matthew 22:43 and 44.
So he is on a mortal body when he receive the revelation. [size=25] That verse did not say about anything death or departure of david [/size] . So that is a revelation he receive here on earth as he is in spirit.
David name is on the list of men that make heaven. Read hebrew 11: 32

The underlined expose you as a great fraud , who told you it said nothing about Davids death ? Think before you lie .

' David died and was buried , ' but ' David did not went to heaven' ACT 2: 29&34

As usual , you can argue with your bible grin
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Image123(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
MizJanet:

Any other views ?

Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Weah96: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Image123:

Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go?

This same line of reasoning can be observed in the behaviors of the lower animals towards each other, and sadly, at times, towards human beings.

As far as mainstream Christianity is concerned there are two destinations for dead souls, heaven or the suya factory where humans serve as the main ingredient.

Some people deserve to be roasted, but I can't think of any 2 yr old who has earned a punishment of that nature.

But it seems that you don't give a flying eff either way.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Great0: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2015
MizJanet:

The underlined expose you as a great fraud , who told you it said nothing about Davids death ? Think before you lie .

' David died and was buried , ' but ' David did not went to heaven' ACT 2: 29&34

As usual , you can argue with your bible grin

You misinterpret scripture madam.
How can you interprets it to me whereas you lack the Spirit and denied the power.
THE VERSES.......
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the
patriarch David, that he is both
dead and buried, and his
sepulchre is with us unto this
day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins,
according to the flesh, he
would raise up Christ to sit on
his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in
hell, neither his flesh did see
corruption.
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and
having received of the Father
the promise of the Holy Ghost,
he hath shed forth this, which
ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith
himself, The Lord said unto my
Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
CLARIFICATION......
Read bible in context for a better understanding. Stop picking verses to interprets.
29 only talks about david death. It is a separate verse from other verse like 30, 31, 32, 33 and 34.
........30 talks about when he was alive, he receive the promise of enthronement of his seed. Dead man cannot be promised something. Is only a living man.
31 talks about how he forsee the resurrection of christ. Dead man cannot see a future event. It is only the living can do that.
32 talks of Christ and His resurrection not david.
33 christ and His sitting on the right hand of God.
34 talks about the revelation which david have concerning christ. He is still alive when receive it.
Soo david is alive when he receive the revelation. I have given you other verse as reference. David is on earth when he receive it.
David make the kingdom of God..... Read Rev 11: 32
Stop arguing. Accept the truth
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by malvisguy212: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol , point out the bible that said 'david go to heaven ' ? None cheesy

Take this :

" david died and was buried , but david did not went to heaven" Act 2:29 and 34

You can argue with your bible . cheesy
not only David, all the rest did not go to heaven first, Hebrew 11:32-33 were mentioning the men of faith:

Hebrew11:32-33
And what more shall I say? I do not
have time to tell about Gideon, Barak,
Samson and Jephthah, about David and
Samuel and the prophets, 33 who
through faith conquered kingdoms,
administered justice, and gained what
was promised; who shut the mouths of
lions

Hebrew 11:38-39
the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and
mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground.
39 These were all commended for their
faith, YET none of them received what
had been promised,

Since the promise is yet to be fullfiled , they did not went to heaven first, here what verse 40 say:

40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

In other word , now that the promise has been fullfiled " TOGETHER WITH US"
We will be made perfect with them (old testament prophet) since they can
only be perfected in heaven.

And also,Jesus did not go to the bosom of Abraham and the scriptures do say they were set free(after the ressurection of Jesus) psalm 68:18 and Ephesians 4:8 .
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Great0:

29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the
patriarch David, that he is both
dead and buried, and his
sepulchre is with us unto this
day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins,
according to the flesh, he
would raise up Christ to sit on
his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in
hell, neither his flesh did see
corruption.
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and
having received of the Father
the promise of the Holy Ghost,
he hath shed forth this, which
ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: ,

twister, how can jesus say NO MAN has went to heaven since u claim david who died a long time before him was there ? Are you saying that Jesus is wrong ? grin

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Image123:

Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?

Stop making noise and face the question , what do you think happened to the little babies killed by bible king herod ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Sin? / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.