Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? (7955 Views)

"Newborn Baby Dies After Christian Mother Refuses Hospital Treatment!!! / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God / Next 2month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Image123(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Weah96:

Yes, I care, dyslexic muthafucka. You don't comprehend written language very well. I want all two year olds in heaven, so that I can finish your mother in hell. Kids don't need to see that.

You don't have to be abusive or demonstrate a lack of proper training before you pass across your views effectively. i am not the cause of your frustration and despair. i simply asked a question, and you can either answer it or ignore it. The question was polite, and its logic that the answer be polite.
Question: Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?

Your answer from what i can pick: Yes, I care, I want all two year olds in heaven

Good to see you care where two year olds go. Seems you are also set to end up in hell, that's unfortunate. There is no reason why you need to end up in hell, you can also go to heaven with the two year olds. You have no basis or moral justification to want to end up in hell while unknown two year olds end up in heaven. Since you wanted my opinion or answer, you should have asked, instead of making baseless assumptions and generalisations. i'll kindly answer you though. i want two year olds in heaven, i want you also in heaven, i want everyone in heaven. However, it's not up to my wants, the owner and maker of Heaven and Hell has His terms for you and i. As for two year olds, they clearly and automatically get to Heaven. He stated already that OF SUCH is the Kingdom of God. It's not a debate. So instead of debating the unnecessary, take time to think, What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Image123(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

always thinkin of yourselves @ bold , no wonder those politicians who embezzle money and religious god of men will continue to accumulate illegal wealth . All in the name of " think of yourself"

Just leave this thread since u gat nothing to say

Don't be an hypocrite, you dooo think of yourself, don't you? Thinking of yourself is not the same as being selfish, that's where you miss it. There is no sane human being that does not think of himself/herself. It is the scale that is different, from selfishness to selflessness. So calm down, think through and let's talk. Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it? Do you think of yourself? On what basis is it right or wrong to think of yourself? Who made/makes the law?

As for your sleepless nights about two year olds, i would not be surprised if you support or have actually killed some, especially through the means of abortion. So i wonder why the fanaticism and show of self-righteousness you are putting up. God judges humans according to their works. There is something we call "age of accountability". Two year olds and below are not accountable for what they do and will not be judged into hell. Hear the Owner of hell Himself on this matter that is so close to your heart.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

If you have to be like little children to enter the kingdom of God, what does your logic tell you of the very little children. i hope and pray that logic will not fail you. Because if you cannot handle simple and plain logic, how can you discuss further spiritual, watch your health.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Any human being (babies inclusive) that dies awaits the resurrection day. It is not that the babies are in heaven, but that they will go to heaven after they have been resurrected, alongside other believers in Christ. I hope this answer has pacified you.

Ok, they aint in heaven mayb u need to lecture stevencrack on this . So , Where are they presently ? Thats the question

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Image123:

Don't be an hypocrite, you dooo think of yourself, don't you? Thinking of yourself is not the same as being selfish, that's where you miss it. There is no sane human being that does not think of himself/herself. It is the scale that is different, from selfishness to selflessness. So calm down, think through and let's talk. Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it? Do you think of yourself? On what basis is it right or wrong to think of yourself? Who made/makes the law?

As for your sleepless nights about

From Ur long epistle, u claim they went to heaven . Then answer this :

1) how could jesus in the bible say no man has ever been to heaven , since baby humans are already there ? Is that not proving that jesus is a liar ?

2) if babies made heaven without jesus dyin for their sin , is that not a prove that the death of your jesus is useless ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Come ... Female.. Why did u quote me nd ask me such useless question?if I urge u to accept Christ now, u wont agree but u want to know about his business with babies? If u want to know believe he exists nd accept him den he will answer u.Don't be a pervert. All u atheist be claiming not to believe but keep asking questions about God. When u enter a taxi, do u ask d driver for his license? U just trust dat he will drop u at ur destination..... Den y can't u trust God to drop u at ur destination,which is heaven.i mean,u claim not to believe but u ask stupid questions about his works, always saying that Christians are just giving their pastors money. Lemme ask u, if I tell u to give me ur salary nd u give me nd by d end of d year, u don't see any profit,will u give me still? So u think, these people must be getting something in return. People won't pay tithe, sow seed,nothing.. But u ask God for heaven and earth. when u don't get anything,u say he doesn't exist.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I really wish u can add me up let's talk berra. Maybe I could help you clear out some bible passages if you are really desirous of the answers to these question.

That passage would be better understood if you use a simpler bible translation to avoid further argument like the NLT translation which state "No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven.”

Jesus was not teaching that no one had ever gone to heaven before. Obviously, the Old Testament saints had gone to heaven (or paradise) when they died (Mark 12:26-27), and Enoch and Elijah had been taken there without dying (Genesis 5:24; Hebrews 11:5; 2 Kings 2:11).even the story of lazarus and the rich man where we saw Abraham Rather, He was teaching that, of all rabbis, He had the best credentials
Why is it that anyone can just insert anything into ur bible texts ?
NLT is a lie , the word " return" is not in the main greek version .

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blossom023:
[s]Come ... Female.. Why did u quote me nd ask me such useless question?if I urge u to accept Christ now, u wont agree but u want to know about his business with babies? If u want to know believe he exists nd accept him den he will answer u.Don't be a pervert. All u atheist be claiming not to believe but keep asking questions about God. When u enter a taxi, do u ask d driver for his license? U just trust dat he will drop u at ur destination..... Den y can't u trust God to drop u at ur destination,which is heaven.i mean,u claim not to believe but u ask stupid questions about his works, always saying that Christians are just giving their pastors money. Lemme ask u, if I tell u to give me ur salary nd u give me nd by d end of d year, u don't see any profit,will u give me still? So u think, these people must be getting something in return. People won't pay tithe, sow seed,nothing. [/s] .

Start thinkin and Answer the questions .

.. Am waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

Why is it that anyone can just insert anything into ur bible texts ?
NLT is a lie , the word " return" is not in the main greek version .

So there's a version of bible that's a lie just because of ur unnecessary argument.
Ever since I followed your threads and topics everyone opinion to you never counted all you just want is to argue and argue even when u know that you are not making sense at all. Always deviating in irrelevances instead of learning.(No offences pls) but someone just have to tell you d truth.
The reason why we have different versions of bible about 50 of them is for a better understanding. Even most of people that wrote those versions are bible scholars some of them are even greeks and u an Nigerian probably a muslim is here refuting it just becos it doesn't favour ur argument.

Please try and read the whole chapter again because it involves a conversation btw jesus and Zacheus then come and tell me that the NLT bible is a lie.

No wonder the bible warns us in matt 7:15 to beware of those who appears in sheep clothing but inwardly are ravenly wolf..those that wants to weaken our faith.
TRY AND READ 1corin 8 and stop all these, it won't help you..we all know who u are and all your plans have been defeated.
REPENT AND GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST and be save..he's the only way, the light and life NO one can come to the father except through him..no even through your mohammed. Christ died for you and not mohammed.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
MizJanet:

Ok, they aint in heaven mayb u need to lecture stevencrack on this . So , Where are they presently ? Thats the question
So there's a version of bible that's a lie just because of ur unnecessary argument.
Ever since I followed your threads and topics everyone opinion to you never counted all you just want is to argue and argue even when u know that you are not making sense at all. Always deviating in irrelevances instead of learning.(No offences pls) but someone just have to tell you d truth.
The reason why we have different versions of bible about 50 of them is for a better understanding. Even most of people that wrote those versions are bible scholars some of them are even greeks and u an Nigerian probably a muslim is here refuting it just becos it doesn't favour ur argument.

Please try and read the whole chapter again because it involves a conversation btw jesus and Zacheus then come and tell me that the NLT bible is a lie.

No wonder the bible warns us in matt 7:15 to beware of those who appears in sheep clothing but inwardly are ravenly wolf..those that wants to weaken our faith.
TRY AND READ 1corin 8 and stop all these, it won't help you..we all know who u are and all your plans have been defeated.
REPENT AND GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST and be save..he's the only way, the light and life NO one can come to the father except through him..no even through your mohammed. Christ died for you and not mohammed.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blossom023:
Come ... Female.. Why did u quote me nd ask me such useless question?if I urge u to accept Christ now, u wont agree but u want to know about his business with babies? If u want to know believe he exists nd accept him den he will answer u.Don't be a pervert. All u atheist be claiming not to believe but keep asking questions about God. When u enter a taxi, do u ask d driver for his license? U just trust dat he will drop u at ur destination..... Den y can't u trust God to drop u at ur destination,which is heaven.i mean,u claim not to believe but u ask stupid questions about his works, always saying that Christians are just giving their pastors money. Lemme ask u, if I tell u to give me ur salary nd u give me nd by d end of d year, u don't see any profit,will u give me still? So u think, these people must be getting something in return. People won't pay tithe, sow seed,nothing.. But u ask God for heaven and earth. when u don't get anything,u say he doesn't exist.

Thanks for clearing that out sis.

Remember the bible asked us in Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

And mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

So let's just pray 4 her soul and AVOID HER ARGUMENT least we ourselves fall into sin.

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Image123:

As for your sleepless nights about two year olds, i would not be surprised if you support or have actually killed some, especially through the means of abortion. So i wonder why the fanaticism and show of self-righteousness you are putting up. God judges humans according to their works. There is something we call "age of accountability". Two year olds and below are not accountable for what they do and will not be judged into hell. Hear the Owner of hell Himself on this matter that is so close to your heart.
Mat 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

If you have to be like little children to enter the kingdom of God, what does your logic tell you of the very little children. i hope and pray that logic will not fail you. Because if you cannot handle simple and plain logic, how can you discuss further spiritual, watch your health.

Thanks for clearing that out sis.

Remember the bible asked us in Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

And mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

So let's just pray 4 her soul and AVOID HER ARGUMENT least we ourselves fall into sin.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by MizJanet(f): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
STEVENcrack:

[s] So there's a version of bible that's a lie just because of ur unnecessary argument.
The reason why we have different versions of bible about 50 of them is for a better understanding. Even most of people that wrote those versions are bible scholars some of them are even greeks and u an Nigerian probably [/s]

Your case is so pathetic, simple thing you cant understand .

The Greek manuscript : " and no one has ascended into the heaven"

NLT : " no one has ever gone to heaven and returned "

Thats the lie, clearly in red color .

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Weah96: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Image123:

You don't have to be abusive or demonstrate a lack of proper training before you pass across your views effectively. i am not the cause of your frustration and despair. i simply asked a question, and you can either answer it or ignore it. The question was polite, and its logic that the answer be polite.
Question: Do you really care where a two year old goes, or more of where you go? What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?

Your answer from what i can pick: Yes, I care, I want all two year olds in heaven

Good to see you care where two year olds go. Seems you are also set to end up in hell, that's unfortunate. There is no reason why you need to end up in hell, you can also go to heaven with the two year olds. You have no basis or moral justification to want to end up in hell while unknown two year olds end up in heaven. Since you wanted my opinion or answer, you should have asked, instead of making baseless assumptions and generalisations. i'll kindly answer you though. i want two year olds in heaven, i want you also in heaven, i want everyone in heaven. However, it's not up to my wants, the owner and maker of Heaven and Hell has His terms for you and i. As for two year olds, they clearly and automatically get to Heaven. He stated already that OF SUCH is the Kingdom of God. It's not a debate. So instead of debating the unnecessary, take time to think, What would it profit you if all two year olds went to heaven and you missed it?

I'm done with you.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Barnabaseloka:

Yes, humans will stop existing on earth when they die. But do you believe in resurrection?

Yes, I believe in ressurection
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

I really wish u can add me up let's talk berra. Maybe I could help you clear out some bible passages if you are really desirous of the answers to these question.

That passage would be better understood if you use a simpler bible translation to avoid further argument like the NLT translation which state "No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven.”

Jesus was not teaching that no one had ever gone to heaven before. Obviously, the Old Testament saints had gone to heaven (or paradise) when they died (Mark 12:26-27), and Enoch and Elijah had been taken there without dying (Genesis 5:24; Hebrews 11:5; 2 Kings 2:11).even the story of lazarus and the rich man where we saw Abraham Rather, He was teaching that, of all rabbis, He had the best credentials. Jesus has direct contact with heaven; He is an expert on the subject.

This verse is frequently used by those who want to find contradictions in the Bible.

My number tho 08185060821..give me a shot dear.

I really love to meet you.

So why is there the need for ressurection again if they are already in paradise.?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 12:04am On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Jesus was not teaching that no one had ever gone to heaven before. Obviously, the Old Testament saints had gone to heaven (or paradise) when they died (Mark 12:26-27), and Enoch and Elijah had been taken there without dying (Genesis 5:24; Hebrews 11:5; 2 Kings 2:11).even the story of lazarus and the rich man where we saw Abraham Rather, He was teaching that, of all rabbis, He had the best credentials. Jesus has direct contact with heaven; He is an expert on the subject.

This verse is frequently used by those who want to find contradictions in the Bible.

My number tho 08185060821..give me a shot dear.

I really love to meet you.

So why is there the need for ressurection again if they are already in paradise.?
Who is jesus coming back to ressurect?
Can someone enter heaven as an imperfect person?
Can someone enter heaven without dying?
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2015
dolphinheart:

Yes, I believe in ressurection
Ok. This settles it.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet:

i will stop here b/c I have not died to know where dead people are. It is not my business to know where they are kept. Nevertheless, the scriptures talk about the 'world of the dead' where the dead are kept, waiting for the resurrection day. All I can say is that the dead in Christ (babies inclusive) will be raised to life to be eternally with Christ in heaven. I will not explain further than this concerning where the dead are kept. It adds nothing so meaningful to my christian life.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet:

Your case is so pathetic, simple thing you cant understand .
The Greek manuscript : " and no one has ascended into the heaven"
NLT : " no one has ever gone to heaven and returned "
Thats the lie, clearly in red color .

K
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2015
dolphinheart:

Who is jesus coming back to ressurect?
Can someone enter heaven as an imperfect person?
Can someone enter heaven without dying?
That's for God to decide dear. He's omnipotent.

Remember enoch. Remember elijah. Moses. Abraham.
you were also right BUT God has all d power.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Weah96:

I'm done with you.
Losers can check my signature.
Thanks IMAGE123 for d double dose.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by johnw74: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Christians have no problem with the Bible,
seeming contradictions are for those who hate the Truth,
that they continue to perish.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

This is what Jesus said about MizJanet:

Mat 7:6 Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet and turn again and tear you.

That's exactly what she does, tramples the pearls you give her, and turns again to attack you.

You really should leave those that hate Jesus to their destiny, especially that Jesus said so.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Weah96: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Losers can check my signature.

Thanks IMAGE123 for d double dose.

Do you think mad people know that they're mad?

2 Likes

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by Weah96: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Only a f.ool uses omnipotent without understanding the implications. Imagine serving as the useless mouthpiece for an omnipotent person. Even people who can't read and write are preaching gospel to their parents.

And you wonder how Boko got themselves entangled in foolishness and violence.

Anyone who requires you to talk for them is weaker than a dehydrated AIDS patient and that goes for the imaginary b.itch you pray to.

2 Likes

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Weah96:

Do you think mad people know that they're mad?
The feeling is mutual.
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Check my signature and move on with ur life. PEACE
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Answers to those questions will give us a better understanding of Gods arrangement for humans. The answers are in the bible and in that those books, God has explained the process of man gaining perfection again.

I remember enoch, paul said he died alongside old men of faith.

I remember elijah, he was still writing letters to kings after elisha became a prophet.

I remember abraham, he died and was buried by his children .

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
dolphinheart:

Answers to those questions will give us a better understanding of Gods arrangement for humans. The answers are in the bible and in that those books, God has explained the process of man gaining perfection again.

I remember enoch, paul said he died alongside old men of faith.

I remember elijah, he was still writing letters to kings after elisha became a prophet.

I remember abraham, he died and was buried by his children .

God is a wonder..his wisdom is extremely unsearchable and incomprehensible.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
STEVENcrack:

God is a wonder..his wisdom is extremely unsearchable and incomprehensible.

God, in his wisdom has made known to man the process at which he will redeem them to him, the events that will take place during such process, and the outcome if we show our loyalty to such process. The answers to the questions I asked can be found in the scriptures.

In the bible, God has told us who we are , what we are facing, why we are facing and what he has done and intends to do about it. So that his initial word that man should many and fill the earth under his lordship will be fufilled.
Its good to know what will happen to people left on the earth after the great tribulation and why some do not go to heaven

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
dolphinheart:

God, in his wisdom has made known to man the process at which he will redeem them to him, the events that will take place during such process, and the outcome if we show our loyalty to such process. The answers to the questions I asked can be found in the scriptures.

In the bible, God has told us who we are , what we are facing, why we are facing and what he has done and intends to do about it. So that his initial word that man should many and fill the earth under his lordship will be fufilled.
Its good to know what will happen to people left on the earth after the great tribulation and why some do not go to heaven

But better to live a holy and righteous life.
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by davien(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizJanet has really crushed so many believers here... grin
Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
STEVENcrack:

But better to live a holy and righteous life.

And much more better to know the reward and future for living such a holy and righteous life.

For those who have not been able to live a life with the knowledge of being able to choose good and bad. Eg babies, the bible explains there future when they die and sieze to exist . Try and find out, its not a mystery

1 Like

Re: If A 2month Old Baby Dies , Where Will He Go ? by dolphinheart(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
davien:
MizJanet has really crushed so many believers here... grin

When your belief is based on false foundation, its easy to get crushed. But that is a good thing, you can now rebuild with proper foundation .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / When Did The Old Covenant End? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.