Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,773 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ways To Rock Your Ankara Shorts By Banke Caine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ways To Rock Your Ankara Shorts By Banke Caine (4758 Views)

Ankara Shorts Styles: Hips Don’t Lie! / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading / SIS---Style Inspiration Saturday For Your Ankara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Rock Your Ankara Shorts By Banke Caine by Mcwrath02: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I love to look comfortable, classy and simple, this means not making my outfit too complicated and not letting everything hang-out, having a real sense of style and elegance.

These shorts can be worn comfortably, providing physical ease and relaxation in any style of your choice.

Ankara shorts are classy as well, they are stylish and sophisticated. Girl!!! It makes you look exclusive and elegant at any occasion,even when you are wearing them just to chill at some place, it’s perfect . It’s fabulous and that’s also because it’s in “African Print”.

They are simple…Ankara shorts give no difficulty at all, you can wear them with anything that makes you feel “chic”; they can be worn with a matching ankara top or another ankara top with a different print “be creative”.They can also be worn with crop tops, chiffon tops, denim shirts, shoulder padded blouses e.t.c

These are ways you can wear Ankara Shorts:
For More Photos, Click Here: http://farabale.co/2015/07/09/ways-to-rock-your-ankara-shorts-by-banke-caine/

Re: Ways To Rock Your Ankara Shorts By Banke Caine by bbeckky: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmm....

(1) (Reply)

Used Embroidery Machine For Sale In Lagos / I Need To Grow My Hair Fast / Be A Fashion Designer In 3months In Akure Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.