Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? (5797 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ibelong2efibody: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guys share your opinion.
Can you marry a girl with flat BooBs ? wink
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by falconey(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
no!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by piicity(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Capital YES

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by buygala(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
No angry

If I need something flat, I will go buy bathroom slippers sad

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
I no do Look-Shoe bobby..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by itzWarner(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
No
Never
Lai lai
Nah
Nope
Rara

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
No sad
I am a boob digger sad
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Kenndall: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op, trust me, it's kids that reason the way you and everyone who says 'yes' or 'no', do.

When you finally fall in love with that special lady who the thought of her makes you smile and the thought of both of you being together, and starting a family together melts your heart, the size of boobs will not matter.

Love isn't built upon superficial things like the size of ones mammary glands or the size of one's backside. Love is built upon friendship, companionship, trust and compatibility.

Except if you don't want to marry for love, then you are free to answer this question in the negative or positive.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Brugo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
Op, trust me, it's kids that reason the way you and everyone who says 'yes' or 'no', do.

When you finally fall in love with that special lady who the thought of her makes you smile and the thought of both of you being together, and starting a family together melts your heart, the size of boobs will not matter.

Love isn't built upon superficial things like the size of ones mammary glands or the size of one's backside. Love is built upon friendship, companionship, trust and compatibility.

Except if you don't want to marry for love, then you are free to answer this question in the negative or positive.

It takes an adult to understand that boobs (the presence or absence and size thereof) are part of the factors that determine a woman's beauty. It takes an immature and myopic individual to be absolute when discussing beauty.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by pretydiva(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:

u head dey dere. 1 million likes 4 u jare

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Kenndall: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:

Thanks!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by tociano009(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
No
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Jayjay0(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fine face + big butt- flat boobs = YES!!!!
Fine face - big butt - flat boobs = No!!!!!!!!'

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
I get flat boobs already, why I go con marry person wey get flat boobs
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by farano(f): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
lubbish sad
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
It seems you have flat boobs
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
If you base your relationship on big boobs.... undecided

one day those fresh boobs, will fall down flat

like the walls of jericho grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by tinuolababy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Here to read from men
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ivyT(f): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brugo:

It takes an adult to understand that boobs (the presence or absence and size thereof) are part of the factors that determine a woman's beauty. It takes an immature and myopic individual to be absolute when discussing beauty.

Not necessarily,being an adult(not literally) is good,but we cld chip in immaturity once in a while..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by 0lushola(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
ok. lemme go lyk,
toh love is blind buh as for ME en, right from the onset, am a b00By fan.. and I can NEVER ever date nt to talk of marry. 4 wot na. I go for what I know won't gimme heartache in future and for some other reasons best kn0wn to me.. Just as girls go for tall, dark, handsome, I go for Beautiful, Smart, fair, and Gifted.. as in!
call it lust or whatever, ve got the power of choice. thatz mine..
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by ivyT(f): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
Fine face + big butt- flat boobs = YES!!!!
Fine face - big butt - flat boobs = No!!!!!!!!'
No one likes 'neither'
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Brugo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
ivyT:

Not necessarily,being an adult(not literally) is good,but we cld chip in immaturity once in a while..

angry
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015

Fine face+ average height + small/ medium boobs- bad habit= YES
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:

You are a lady, you can never understand the physical chemistry of a man. Men are moved by what they see and most men have a physical description in their hearts, the kind of women they like. Some like chubby, some slim ,some skinny and some fat. Some men also like women who are well endowed, while few others may not really bother.

So if a man says he CANNOT marry a woman with flat boobs, thats his choice, because if he eventually does, he'll just be punishing himself as he'll keep fantasizing about what he is missing anytime he sees other women with big boobs outside, and certainly that is not good for a man.

It's best a man marries a woman he loves and appreciate both physically and also for her virtues.

There are lots of women who are well endowed and still got virtues.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Kenndall: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
elnino2015:

You are a lady, you can never understand the physical chemistry of a man. Men are moved by what they see and most men have a physical description in their hearts, the kind of women they like. Some like chubby, some slim ,some skinny and some fat. Some men also like women who are well endowed, while few others may not really bother.

So if a man says he CANNOT marry a woman with flat boobs, thats his choice, because if he eventually does, he'll just be punishing himself as he'll keep fantasizing about what he is missing anytime he sees other women with big boobs outside, and certainly that is not good for a man.

It's best a man marries a woman he loves and appreciate both physically and also for her virtues.

There are lots of women who are well endowed and still got virtues.

What makes you feel I am a lady?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by buygala(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:

Keep consoling yourself sad

If you really feel the Bullshiit that dude typed up there, then burn all those your padded brassad

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:

What makes you feel I am a lady?

It'll be very strange if you are a man, because a man would perfectly understands if another says he cannot marry nor date a lady with flat boobs.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by tayoxx(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lubbish....wetin I wan use flat chest do...me maself no get flat so why she go get
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
farano:
lubbish sad

madam, do you have small boobs? wink

Please don't ban me lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by Kenndall: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
elnino2015:

It'll be very strange if you are a man, because a man would perfectly understands if another says he cannot marry nor date a lady with flat boobs.

Okay.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl With Flat Boobs ? by eghos12(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
i like medium size . Flat chest no o. Is not just about me my babies will like big boobs too when sucking cause the breast wount quickly dry grin . And when i see brestfeding mothers with their babies, mothers with big boobs look more(make sense) more than flat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Teenage Girls Post On Fb Now (photo) / He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.