Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Fly Launcher, Anyone Tried? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fly Launcher, Anyone Tried? (1133 Views)

Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 / Who Has Seen Smartbird? Discussion Thread For Novel ways to fly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fly Launcher, Anyone Tried? by MusicKing(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just saw that the InnJoo Facebook are promoting the so-called Fly Launcher(although they said that the fly launcher is not developed by InnJoo, but I'm not buying that, I think InnJoo owns it) and I have downloaded it and installed it and have been experiencing it these several days, honestly, this android helper is not as famous as the other launchers like APUS, Hola, or Go launcher, and it have got the basic functions, like boost your phone, change the wallpaper, classify all of the apps, create shortcuts for some apps, smart searching, no ads, and etc....
but the wallpapers are limited and the menu bar is not my favorite, I hope they could do some improvement on that, and I have submit my advise to them (Ps , they claimed that there would be prize for those whose important advises have been adopted, they would be rewarded by money, I'm not interested in the money, if anyone interested in that, you can check for more details by entering this link http://forum.innjoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5990&page=1&extra=#pid43478, and you are welcome grin)
And the most important impression the fly launcher gave me is that it's really small (just 3.6MB) when compared to the other launchers, and that is quite important to us, cause we don't want to put something that take up too much storage space in our phone or tablet, so from this point, this launcher is not bad, if anyone want have a try, you can click here to get it http://flylauncher.net/download/latest
And if you guys have any idea about this app, welcome to discuss with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly Launcher, Anyone Tried? by GoEricgo: 3:27am On Aug 14, 2015
well i install it on my innjoo note. for now, it is not bad, even though the themes are quite limited. but i like it makes the launcher works single.
Re: Fly Launcher, Anyone Tried? by sara8888(f): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2015
looks great, also want to try smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Download Via Youtube? / Instagram’s Changes Policy On Third Party Usage / Psp Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.