Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom (12493 Views)

We've Brought CWM And Root To Infinix Hot 2 X510 LTE / CWM And Root For Gionee P5W Is Now Available / How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
Can someone kindly help me with the links to where I can download the infinix Zero 2 stock rom and cwm recovery. The phone is barely 24hours old and it's already bricked due to my attempt to run an OTA update. Thank you
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by abdulr747(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Y didn't u unroot it b4 updating.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
abdulr747:
Y didn't u unroot it b4 updating.

I don't think it would have mattered because I used the infinix Zero, rooted, and ran updates on it without problems.
Then again, someone unrooted his infinix Zero 2 before running the update yet had the same problem as mine..
So, do you know where I can get the rom and cwm?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello guys.....I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 08038603994 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices.

Can you provide me with the rom and cwm recovery?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Warlord3000(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Fran6u:
Hello nairalanders,
Can someone kindly help me with the links to where I can download the infinix Zero 2 stock rom and cwm recovery. The phone is barely 24hours old and it's already bricked due to my attempt to run an OTA update. Thank you

You don't really need the full stock rom... All you need is the Scatter file of the stock rom and sp flash tools to flash it back...

Scatter file can't be more than 15kb .. [very small].

No one is gonna be ready to upload a stock rom of over 500mb for you... Use sp flash tools and get your phone back easily...
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
jksxxxx:
Wats app me sharply I can help

What's ur number?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Warlord3000:

You don't really need the full stock rom... All you need is the Scatter file of the stock rom and sp flash tools to flash it back...

Scatter file can't be more than 15kb .. [very small].

No one is gonna be ready to upload a stock rom of over 500mb for you... Use sp flash tools and get your phone back easily...

Okay. But where/how do I get the scatter file?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks y'all, I now have an mtk backup, and my phone lives!
Next is to create and flash a cwm recovery.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by softtouch29: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Pls I also need help with the stock ROM.... my phone also crashed after updating it
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2015
softtouch29:
Pls I also need help with the stock ROM.... my phone also crashed after updating it

Uploading it is a problem because of the file size... Will try see if I can find a solution for this.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by softtouch29: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fran6u:

Uploading it is a problem because of the file size... Will try see if I can find a solution for this.

Pls can u give me ur number
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by softtouch29: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fran6u Pls can u hlep me out cos my phone has crashed for over 2weeks now, Pls I need ur help
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please, whatsapp only!
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am uploading a copy (flashable with sp flashtools)
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Princealex1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello guys.....I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 08038603994 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices.
i need a phone with 2gb ram octa core at a #25000 budget any suggestions
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by softtouch29: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fran6u:

I am uploading a copy (flashable with sp flashtools)
correct guy.. thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by edusucces(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
I rooted my infinix zero2 with kingroot ND now I want to upgrade it pls who can help me on how to unroot it before the ota
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 4:56am On Jul 16, 2015
edusucces:
I rooted my infinix zero2 with kingroot ND now I want to upgrade it pls who can help me on how to unroot it before the ota

Don't. The update isn't worth bricking your phone, as it will brick regardless of whether you un-root or not.

However, to remove root, launch the kinguser app then navigate to settings, root authorization settings, remove root permission, there it will ask if you want to disable root, just disable and allow the app do its work, after which you'd get a notice of completion.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by abdulr747(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2015
edusucces:
After unrooting, just go to recovery mode and navigate to wipe data factory reset then reboot and update. That's what I did and my phone didn't brick.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by edusucces(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
abdulr747:
After unrooting, just go to recovery mode and navigate to wipe data factory reset then reboot and update. That's what I did and my phone didn't brick.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by edusucces(m): 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fran6u:

Don't. The update isn't worth bricking your phone, as it will brick regardless of whether you un-root or not.

However, to remove root, launch the kinguser app then navigate to settings, root authorization settings, remove root permission, there it will ask if you want to disable root, just disable and allow the app do its work, after which you'd get a notice of completion.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 4:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by abdulr747(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Fran6u:
Infinix Zero2 X509 TWRP backup + TWRP setup.7z - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoUaXEMO_g4dG9oblB3bS1WREE/view?usp=docslist_api
thanks, pls can u help with the password of the file?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by abdulr747(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Fran6u:
Infinix Zero2 X509 TWRP backup + TWRP setup.7z - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoUaXEMO_g4dG9oblB3bS1WREE/view?usp=docslist_api
pls the password.
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2015
abdulr747:
pls the password.

Pls contact me on whatsapp.

By the way Abdul, what features did the update add to the phone?
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Engnrcollins(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero 2 Cwm And Rom by Fran6u: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
TWRP custom recovery(infinix Zero 2).img - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoUaXEMO_g4V0M4OWlSYk5XSGc/view?usp=docslist_api

Flash with sp flash tools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sony Xperia V3+ / CONFIRMED: Glo Unlimited Free Browsing 0.0kobo 2016 / Where Can I Download Full Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.