Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why (44899 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by hazyfm: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
THANKS OP
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Oladimejjy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
even everywhere in Lagos is not safe

I rep d emirate :Deven everywhere in Lagos is not safe

I rep d emirate
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
I disagree with Iyana Iba bus stop.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by MosakuAW(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Truth24:
Suffering and smiling
No be you go first talk am, Fela the great don talk am way back.
Inside suffering and smiling we still dey survive.
Na God dey protect person for Lagos jare.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Jaymima(f): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lalasticlala, i am just here to identify with your topic so i'd like you to personally acknowledge this post by LIKING it.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Brytawon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
God is the only one who protects but we human beings must WATCH and PRAY...
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Rapture4real(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
The fact is that no place is safe in Lagos because of survival instinct.You must be extra careful. Port Harcourt is safer than Lagos.Lagos is a no man's land
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by gbrown(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/483952-20-most-dangerous-bus-stops-to-avoid-in-lagos.html
YOU DIDN'T MENTION ILAJE BUS STOP BARIGA, WOW BETIDE YOU IF THOSE OPC GUYS ARE ON RAMPAGE, ANOTHER DREADED BUS STOP IS NCI BUS STOP GBAGADA BY EXPRESS, IF YOU SURVIVE THIS SPOT,THEN GIVE THANKS TO GOD, LAST ANTHONY BUS STOP BY IKORODU ROAD OPPOSITE ILUPEJU, YOU HAVE TO PASS THROUGH UNDER THE BRIDGE TO CONNECT ANTHONY, BROS IF YOU ARE ATTACKED HERE AT NIGHT, JUST PRAY YOU COME OUT UNHURT

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by professore(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is informative
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by sunkoye: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
pple get robbed everyday btw agbongon and CSM bustop almost every morning(6.00-7am).
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
@OP what about OKO AFO iba.......? Dt place is so notorious also
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Surejobsng(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
markidoo:
After dem go dy hala Eko ni gbaje.
O baje ti grin
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Obalende(under bridge).

Eh suppose dey first 5
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
And badagry route took 7 of all 20, Badagry I haill thee
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by generaliy07(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
https://samueliyanu./2015/07/08/the-gods-are-not-now-to-blame/

IF YOU DISOBEY AND GET ROBBED, BLAME GOD
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by eluquenson(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lagos, most notorious city in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by STEVENcrack(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Have u heard of ANTHONY.

Especially for nyt. Dat area bad o.

Or ikorodu garage (scammers den) but u wud be safe if u can mind ur business very well..if u see people arguing or fighting just mind ur business because DEM be pick picketers dem go just pick ur pocket.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by horlabiyi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bolade bus and iyana ipaja under bridge can't forget my cousin's experience from those dangerous areas. Lagos for show
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by markidoo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
After our artist broda Mish don tire 4 Lagos no wonder him sing ' i want to go home, am from Akwa ibom, incase u dont knw, Akwa ibom ayayaha, if i enter motor or fly 4 Aero i stop 4 Uyo. Am missing my love at home. No Love 4 Lagos abi na Eko u must to sharpen up n shine ur eye.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by sojiboy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
You see that Orile to Badagry need sanitisation, Expecially Mile 2,Agboju, Agric, volks and iyana iba just after Barracks oooo.

God will safe lagosians, sint thinking of going back there after my Nysc in Abia. Abia is peaceful
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by ideatoprince18(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Why is Estate topping the list??

Estate is mainly known for snatching of phones and valuables from buses by these hoodlums from the bushes.

Its not as bad as the Ajegunle and Badagry areas na angry
..........This is one of d people dat tink a.j is a crimeful place......sl @OP school bus stop is not supposed to b there and boundary is not supposed to b there vos its a commercial area and its never scarce of people anytime even up to 3 or 4 in d mawnin!!!!
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by jejemanito: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
SPius:
thank God for my state Akwa Ibom

sleep like a Baby, Go to work , no hold up, get home on time, very steady electricity in most Areas, no living in fear.
Sounds boring undecided
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by STEVENcrack(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
gbrown:

YOU DIDN'T MENTION ILAJE BUS STOP BARIGA, WOW BETIDE YOU IF THOSE OPC GUYS ARE ON RAMPAGE, ANOTHER DREADED BUS STOP IS NCI BUS STOP GBAGADA BY EXPRESS, IF YOU SURVIVE THIS SPOT,THEN GIVE THANKS TO GOD, LAST ANTHONY BUS STOP BY IKORODU ROAD OPPOSITE ILUPEJU, YOU HAVE TO PASS THROUGH UNDER THE BRIDGE TO CONNECT ANTHONY, BROS IF YOU ARE ATTACKED HERE AT NIGHT, JUST PRAY YOU COME OUT UNHURT

THAT anthony na wicked place for night...those guys self fit robb BH buyz and collecT their bombs..
Joke apart that place is a no go area.

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by docseun: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
This list is not complete without mentioning mushin main busstop.....mugging, fighting, robbery, one chance, raping all of the above
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dullapo no go see this one treat na to dey send military helicopters to bomb calabar!

Brainless Dullardihno
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by GodMode: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
What is the government doing about it..
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by stepo707: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I disagree with Iyana Iba bus stop.

Iyanaiba is rough with so much hoodlums and population, so i believe it
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Abduletudaye(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
ideatoprince18:
..........This is one of d people dat tink a.j is a crimeful place......sl @OP school bus stop is not supposed to b there and boundary is not supposed to b there vos its a commercial area and its never scarce of people anytime even up to 3 or 4 in d mawnin!!!!

undecided
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by udysweet(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ghen ghen! Yet d day I go itam market,my aunty say mak I jus drop my bag for house and fones,jus hold my mony tightly for my hand to buy wetin we wan buy,say don guys strong well,lol! So fine it may not be bus stop but abg uyo strong too evn tho na my town
SPius:
thank God for my state Akwa Ibom

sleep like a Baby, Go to work , no hold up, get home on time, very steady electricity in most Areas, no living in fear.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Claroo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ojuelegba Bus Stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.