Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why (44898 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by onuwaje(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
markidoo:
After dem go dy hala Eko ni gbaje.
grin
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by dridowu: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shine ur eyes @ Apongbon bus stop cos their is a lot of "one chance" plying that route
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Koolking(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
freshness2020:
..in ikeja area!
Avoid "Ikeja under bridge and ikeja along" at wee hours.
..unless na "strong thing" go be ur middle name.

I disagree on Ikeja under bridge. I might agree on Ikeja along.

Ikeja under bridge is not dangerous at night, it is always man by police, unless you are found wandering around the clubs on Oba Akran - a few minutes walk from the foot of the bridge.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by DOKUBOHARAM: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
ARE IGBOS STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR INSECURITY AT THESE BUS STOP?
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by damilareoye: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eko for show.... grin
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by jck1976(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
buygala:
Nice smiley

I now have places where I can effectively preach the Gospel smiley

*in case I no come back from the missionary journey..

TO LIVE IS CHRIST.... TO DIE IS GAIN
cool

Hahahaha suicidal
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by ACM10: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
1. Mile 2 Oke. . . . .

2. Mile 2 Oke. . . . .

3. Mile 2 Oke. . . . .

4. Mile 2 Oke. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

The most dangerous bus stop in Lagos. Last year, around 5.30am, I witnessed robbers brutally snatch a woman's hand bag and travelling bag by using an iron bar to shatter her hand when she resisted.
Ijesha and Maryland bridge bus stop deserves to be in the list. They can be quite dangerous at night.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by KMVBO(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
They will only attack you if you appear like a Mumu, walk like a Mumu and talk like a Mumu. Even street wise OTI, u no get; so why dem no go use u cure their malaria?? undecided
True Talk. You have to be smart in Lagos
Am in my 50s now, I grew up in Ajegunle and I've moved to ajar area now, I still go to Our family house in Ajegunle, I never been attacked at any time, when I had no car and now that am using GX 470 flashy SUV. Is all about how they see you, you look mumu or talk mumu you are target. Shine your eye
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by isan(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
They will attack if u appear like a mumu cheesy u nid to be smart to suceed in every part of lagos

Eko o'ni baje ooooo

My 2 cent
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by freshness2020: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Koolking:

I disagree on Ikeja under bridge. I might agree on Ikeja along.

Ikeja under bridge is not dangerous at night, it is always man by police, unless you are found wandering around the clubs on Oba Akran - a few minutes walk from the foot of the bridge.
Do u think those police men care about u ? What they are more interested is the money they get from the keke's.. Some of em know these thugs. I just pray u don't fall to know what am talking about.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by gbrown(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
STEVENcrack:

THAT anthony na wicked place for night...those guys self fit robb BH buyz and collecT their bombs..
Joke apart that place is a no go area.
i wonder why there is no police presence there, the place is littered with drug addicts who are ready to rob there own mother just to get thier fix
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Thank you OP for this security report.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by oluwaahmed: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am surprised volks/barracks in badagry exp way is not on d list, dem dey rob both molue & private cars in trafic on d regular. If ur car break down 4 volks b/stop sorry 4 u. Infact d whole badagry exp way 4rm under-bridge up to ppl & okoko don CAST!
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Sigo86(m): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awoyokun Bus-Stop, Bode-Thomas. Onipanu.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by dotcomnamename: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by sunny4life(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Though the whole of mile 2 badagry express way is not really safe,the safest bustop along that route is barracks bustop.You can virtually carry millions in your bag and nobody will rob or harass u.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by hollowpot15684(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I en route 3 of those bus stop often and deres nothing like dat..
I live in Ajah and I pass through Constain to work in Ijora everyday.. I hear no such news.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by ahamonyeka(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
[b][/b]jibowu
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2015

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Koolking(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
freshness2020:

Do u think those police men care about u ? What they are more interested is the money they get from the keke's.. Some of em know these thugs. I just pray u don't fall to know what am talking about.

Of course they don't give a hoot about any civilian. The underbridge is ever busy with passengers and passers. For my years of late crawling around the bridge, people's experiences of being mugged is abysmally low if not none. But talk of Oba Akran - around the The Club Royale and adjacent clubs, Ipodo, Olowu and environ including Toyin, these places are red zones at odd hours.

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by lalasticlala(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaymima:
Lalasticlala, i am just here to identify with your topic so i'd like you to personally acknowledge this post by LIKING it.

grin
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by symbianDON(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Where will somebody stop then
I tire o!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by phonespecs: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin Not just those 20 bus stops but lagos as a whole. Lagos is a modern day nigerian version of GTA los santos
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by topendo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
THANK GOD OJU-ELEGBA IS NO LONGER IN THIS LIST ANYMORE..... I HAVE BEEN TO RCCG HOLY GHOST SERVICE AT LEAST TWICE AND RETURNING ON THE WEE HOURS OF SATURDAY MORNING(2-3AM), I ALIGHT FROM MY CHURCH BUS AT OJU-ELEGBA UNDER BRIDGE AND I WALK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MY HOUSE APPROACHING OANDO GAS STATION, WITH STREET LIGHT TO MY DOOR STEPS.... EKO O NI BAJE.....GOD U DO WELL FOR US.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by tochstorm(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
no robberies in boundary bustop/market you just wrote crap and as for 0ne millions b0ys dem don park commot for ojodu apapa dem don cross to apapa were money dey.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by tellwisdom: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
KMVBO:

True Talk. You have to be smart in Lagos
Am in my 50s now, I grew up in Ajegunle and I've moved to ajar area now, I still go to Our family house in Ajegunle, I never been attacked at any time, when I had no car and now that am using GX 470 flashy SUV. Is all about how they see you, you look mumu or talk mumu you are target. Shine your eye

Thank you my brother. The least they will do is beg you for money. My car once broke down at oshodi head bridge, coming from Anthony, on my way from the island; Omo na so dem rush come begin murmur because dem don see good looking guys and big jeep; Omo na talk I take code those boiz. Na dem even help us push am reach safe place. I just Comot money for pocket dash dem small thing for their effort.

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by NifemiOlu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ajah bus stop is also dangerous if you're carrying a laptop bag. Police will automatically arrest you.
If you're walking around 9am and 3pm, you'd be arrested and accosted of your phone by the police looking for evidence you're a yahoo boy.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by eliwa47(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
infact no bus stop is safe at nite as far as Lagos state is concern.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by pappilo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
My old class mate who was the head girl was murdered by robbers on Apongbon Bridge

RIP Clementina Saduwa nee Vincent
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by luckidoc(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/483952-20-most-dangerous-bus-stops-to-avoid-in-lagos.html
op ur article has a little bit of truth but the fact is it is overly exaggerated....Boundary is rough but the one million boys has been history since 2012....from mile2 to okokomaiko is notorious for criminal activities due bad roads leading to hours of traffic jam....n truth be told these activities is found in all populated places in Lagos..... giving such negative label as u heading is highly inappropriate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express / Disasters Are Waiting To Occur On Railway Tracks In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.