Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why (44894 Views)

15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World / Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by jsunex(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
iyano iba don change oo..
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by EMMAXBLESS(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis person wey get dis post don lie Berger Bus stop don dey ok since 5 years Dooooooorrrrrr#Yinmu# All na just to make front Page mtcheeewwww
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Xzevian(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eko wenjele! Bi o mo osaa o je iyo lobe. Ilu kan ti n se oko egbegberun ilu. Lasgidi I hail. #islander
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by bummyla(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Apongbon Bus stop - Haven Of One Chance

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by viva7: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
SPius:
thank God for my state Akwa Ibom

sleep like a Baby, Go to work , no hold up, get home on time, very steady electricity in most Areas, no living in fear.

U sure? What about una flying skilllz
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by lovely17(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
As long as it mile two count me out
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by cute0077: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Agric b/stop in badagry is not dat bad again.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lolz, all these areas sef. Thank God for my heavily-policed area, dem no born any clique well make dem kom form badoo.
Panti and Sabo police station, Marda barracks and Railway Barracks, Yaba.
Ah! Won ni fe te mehn!
Sote Silverbird sef kom build Ozone Cinema for here, e safe pass Aso Rock.
But that Cele na him dey fear me pass. Oshodi has changed. As for those other strange places, one chance ni ooo.
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/483952-20-most-dangerous-bus-stops-to-avoid-in-lagos.html

Please include 7up bus-stop along eleganza road not far from motoways
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by tall2ce(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
badagry expressway takes d lead places like iyana-iba,agboju,mile 2,okoko,Agric etc
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by unphilaz(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2015
MosakuAW:

All the places mention above are still far better than anywhere in the North. I will rather be robbed of my belongings than get bomb in the North.

Eko l'eko je.....

Nothing dey happen jare.

Eje kan ma bo wa....
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by unphilaz(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2015
MosakuAW:

All the places mention above are still far better than anywhere in the North. I will rather be robbed of my belongings than get bomb in the North.

Eko l'eko je.....

Nothing dey happen jare.

Eje kan ma bo wa....
lol
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by hedonistic: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
dotcomnamename:

Ladipo Bus-stop, Shogunle ?

Tell me about your experience in this bus stop. Is it also dangerous at night?
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by corkpikin(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Panshow:
This topic should be 20 most dangerous places that needs police and military protection, so as to call on the government to do something about it. Remember, human beings are still living there and they can't run and leave their homes. The place is for humans and not miscreants[/color].

[color=#000099]That reminds me of my past shoeless Otueke hat master angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by GuiltySpark343(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
i transit two of the bus stop on a daily basis sometimes even on foot...this post is around 40% accurate
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by zeezahbee(f): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2015
I have actually ply abule egba for years and the list ain't actually real.

Craps can happen anywhere. The have actually took my Purse in Somwhere in ikoyi
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by kcwitch(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Obalende... Where my phone was stolen, leaving me stunned with my ear piece dangling in the air. Stealthy robbers
Re: 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why by Pidggin(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
You left out Barracks and Under bridge bus-stop (Badagry expressway), Anthony bus-stop in Maryland and Oshodi bus-stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.