Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,561 members, 7,801,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) (71284 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by IamLEGEND1: 5:47am On Jul 10, 2015
HOW CAN THIS BE?

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by undisputedgbola(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2015
2dice:
Lol ... The dude made me remember Ibrahimovic when he was in Barcelona ... If the mumu score ... Hin go pack Dem Messi xavi inesta. And co ...* Niggas are my Sons
grin As Chelsea 'babies' take surround am...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Roum(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2015
one of my cousins is taller than dz dude..
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by temitemi1(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Thank God for my life.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by kamez(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
this one is not tall. he is LONG.
I'm sure his khaki trousers are customized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by osemoses1234(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg dis 1 no b tall nah long b dis 1 oooooooooo
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Spells(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2015
he is looking so tall cos he is standing with short people..... but the guy long sha.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by niceguy7(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
This one don pass jack the giant slayer oo shocked
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by lonelydora: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Army no go fit slap this guy.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by stalione(m): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
grin dis one don pass tall.Wot a long human being,chaiii lipsrsealed
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Castroii:
I knew this guy in unizik pre science, I think he graduated 4rm unizik around 2009 (Electrical dept) and was the tallest guy inthe whole school then. The funny thing is that his closest pallly then was like 4feet tall

he looks like tallest oh
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by kenedy175(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
anybody dating that nigger is in for a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

3 Likes

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Brytawon(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Shoron niyen
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by charlie42(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Wariiiss dis shocked
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by guzo1: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Oh boy,wchich tailor wan measure this long john?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Awesomeking: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
libertyfather:
Andrew the giant
andre the giant,not andrew,u are not a wrestling genius like me so dont bother arguing or quoting back.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Just imagining his joystick.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
wow he should play basketball n use his height

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Skoopy(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Over secretion of growth hormone grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by holyokoto(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Castroii:
I knew this guy in unizik pre science, I think he graduated 4rm unizik around 2009 (Electrical dept) and was the tallest guy inthe whole school then. The funny thing is that his closest pallly then was like 4feet tall

YEPKA 4 FEET?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by deltateam: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Mznaett:
Jesu! Can dz be height? shocked

No mind my english o but I still dey ask sha "Can it"

If it is,then I'm afraid 2say am scared of height lol

Don't mind this girl o. Girls love tall guys cos they believe their JT to be big and strong to fill them up and give them lasting pleasures. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by guzo1: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
mcchaka:
Just imagining his joystick.
The joy stick na bulala
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
The guy is not "tall"

He is just standing close to 3 extra ordinarily short guys.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by soldierdollar(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
as a tall girl i cant date nir marry him

So there ain't hope for people like us cry

Check my dp
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by nikkflexible(f): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
mehn!! maybe e family goliath shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by kenedy175(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Codeblues:
I thought I am tall @ (6.2ft) but I now know the real definition for tall immediately I saw d pix.
you never jam tall people then. To me, you are short sef
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Bhella5(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
shocked shocked dis na "longus" oo. At 5.4', can't date him oo. Na his knee level I go dey b dat na
You really short be that o!
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by PhweshyJ(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
This is not "Tall", this is "Long". lipsrsealed
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by stunning4real: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Marry ke no way. Me that love to do romeo and juliet. I can never be caught with this pole
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Burger01(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2015
Mehn! This guy tall! smiley
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by labamo07(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Neck go dey pain me if I dey gist waka with the guy cuz I go wan dey look up as if say na upstairs I dey look........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.