Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) (71287 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by xtervaganza(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2015
libertyfather:
Andrew the giant
Andre*
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by canalily(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
deltateam:

Yes I can. Shess beautiful, sexy and I believe humorous.
u need a tall ladder for effective datinggringrin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by canalily(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:

I can date her.She's straight and has my firgure.BTW I have to be using ladder to kiss her. cry
this lady can break during d activitygrin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by neweraomo: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
waris dis shocked
gerrarahere nigga
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Precious91(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
canalily:
this lady can break during d activitygrin
I wee use super glue or gum to join her together grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
shocked shocked dis na "longus" oo. At 5.4', can't date him oo. Na his knee level I go dey b dat na
It wil mak b.j easy 4 u sha.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by saintol(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
This guy made me remember a friend of mine, Deji. Luckily, we went to the same primary school. Even when we were in primary 3, our leg will need compass and the knowledge of longitude and latitude with bearing to find its way out of his canvass shoe then. He was even nicknamed 'Langer' in his secondary school and I do hear of him from people who were in the school then. The nickname was so popular. The last time we met after so many years, and I wanted to greet him, do you know that I had to raise my hand up as if I want to praise God and even looked up despite being 5.8ft tall and this my friend even had to bend down. hahahahahah ... but some are more equal than others.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by calddon(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Codeblues:
I thought I am tall @ (6.2ft) but I now know the real definition for tall immediately I saw d pix.
he is not tall but long

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by tolexy007(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
as a tall girl i cant date nir marry him
den You and I we are perfect match...am an average height, lets talk wink
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by fyxboss(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Elkewwty:
lipsrsealed
talk
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Krasid(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
If only he could just pass some of his growth hormones to people like me, the world would have been a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Lokooneone(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
This must be as a result of hormonal dis-function. Just wondering how a lady will survive under under him.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by canalily(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:

I wee use super glue or gum to join her together grin
any joining that is nt natural wil surely disjoin..taste nd see naa
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by possibilita(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Damn nw daz tall,but I go still reach d guy 4 shoulder.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Pope22(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dats a statue wearing nysc outfit. Buh d guy is huge..chaii
When are we goin to actualize this ur profile pic? Me and u!
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Geoff3ky: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
phlio:
ladies can u date this guy?
abbey72:
Is tall bt i stil dnt beleive he s taller dan myself
like seriously, is this guy this tall or is he standing with dwarfs?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by chuksey1(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
one thing i can only imagine is how long his rod is.. anyway is non of my business cos gehs can swallow anytin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Timika: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Now I understand why my Sunday school teachers described David in the bible as a brave boy.

I also understand better why they said Joshua had faith not to have accepted looking like grasshopper before the Nephilim-defendants of Anak.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Abmalcom(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
This is Longitude. Where is the Latitude? Or could he be the son of this man called Agoro?

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by HonEmeritus(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
WE SERVED TOGETHER IN ABIA SATE 2013 BATCH C. THE GUY'S HEIGHT IS FREIGHTEN AND INTIMIDATING. WHEN THIS GUY SLEEPS ON THE BUNK, HALF OF HIS BODY WOULD BE OFF THE BED. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by robay(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Choi!!! :-o agali this guy resemble iroko tree ooo
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Ephemmm: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Op,is that an electric pole?

I can bet it, this guy was standing on something.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Precious91(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
canalily:
any joining that is nt natural wil surely disjoin..taste nd see naa
ok ooo
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by vickylala239: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Check d legs. It looks like he is standing on something

Yeah he is standing on sumtin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
what about my height. can u marry my type?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by 0lushola(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2015
As i say i tall reach wey I dey intimidate 'em short girls, 190cm!! 4 wher dis nigga dey? 0'boi I still dey learn o0..
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by silversonuc(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:

marry me den
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Topman0001(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
This is not what we call "Tall" this is lonnng.... Look at his stature like that of a snake. Let him bend down and kiss one of those chiks and u will see that there's nothing that has advantages that does not have disadvantages.This is not what we call "Tall" this is lonnng.... Look at his stature like that of a snake. Let him bend down and kiss one of those chiks and u will see that there's nothing that has advantages that does not have disadvantages.This is not what we call "Tall" this is lonnng.... Look at his stature like that of a snake. Let him bend down and kiss one of those chiks and u will see that there's nothing that has advantages that does not have disadvantages.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by silversonuc(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
shocked shocked dis na "longus" oo. At 5.4', can't date him oo. Na his knee level I go dey b dat na

babes can short for africa ....@runs away@
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by silversonuc(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
oseod:
Just googled nysc tallest guy unizik .....'........here's what I found

lmao nigga can u b serious for once?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by StephenJoseph(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Check d legs. It looks like he is standing on something

No! He is not standing on anything! That's how he is. Or can't you see clearly?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by kannymoore(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2015
2dice:
Lol ... The dude made me remember Ibrahimovic when he was in Barcelona ... If the mumu score ... Hin go pack Dem Messi xavi inesta. And co ...* Niggas are my Sons

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

Kai! My Belle!
RoTFLmAOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.