Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife (37123 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by dre11(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
A 39-year-old trader, Mrs Modinat Idowu, told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos state on Thursday that she would continue to deny her husband, one Akeem Idowu, sex until he has paid the debt he is owing her.

Idowu said this while responding to a suit filed by her 45-year-old husband whom he had been married to for 12 years.

“I have been denying my husband sex because he borrowed N690,000 from me and has refused to pay, I will continue to starve him of sex until he pays the money,’’ the mother of two said.
“Akeem is in the habit of swearing and cursing me with a charm called `Ishan egungun’: a specially prepared masquerade’s rod and this is affecting my life.’’

[/b]She, however, urged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of their marriage, saying that she was still in love with him.[/b]

The petitioner: Akeem, a businessman, had asked the court to dissolve the 12-year-old marriage over alleged sex denial by his wife.
“My wife does not want me to touch her nor make love to her, I am tired of the marriage because I am neither a stick nor a stone,’’ he said.

Akeem alleged that his wife loved attending social activities and hardly stayed at home.
Whenever she went out, she would not return home until after five days or seven days, he said.
“My wife will go from one party to another; spending days and neglecting the family.
“I have reported her severally to her father who always calls her to order but there has been no positive change,’’ Akeem told the court.

He described Modinat as a liar, not trustworthy and always inconsistent in her words and actions.
“Modinat lies a lot. One day, she told me that she was going to Mushin in Lagos state; but some hours later, someone called to tell me that she was in Igbo-Ora in Oyo state.

“When I called her and confronted her that she was in Oyo state as against Mushin she claimed she was going to when she left home, she cut her cell phone line.
“She took permission on another day that she was going to Oshodi, but someone saw her at Ijebu-Ode in Ogun, I cannot just account for her movement.’’ Akeem said.

He pleaded with the court to dissolve the union since he was no longer interested and did not love her any more.

The President of the court, Mr Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case to July 22 for further hearing.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/10/i-wont-allow-my-husband-have-sex-with-me-until-he-pays-his-debt-woman-tells-court/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by efemenaslectura: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
grin gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
I will be back...to comment cool

in the FULLNESS OF TIME grin

23 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Some couples been acting funny since 1900..........pay before u swim

3 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by pretydiva(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Konji is a bast.ard

8 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by ijustdey: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
“I have reported her severally to her father who
always calls her to order but there has been no
positive change,’’ Akeem told the court.

she has being a rebel right from the time she was small for her to have being consistently warned by her dad and she refused to yield to common sense

seems common sense is not common any more

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fish-Brain-Maniac. undecided
Isn't she denying herself sex as well?

17 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Islie: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
She, however, urged the court not to grant her husband’s wish for the dissolution of their marriage, saying that she was still in love with him

This woman is more confused and sick than someone who in a hospital.....

You deny your husband sex and you still say you love him.
Cc lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by holyokoto(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
The Man na YOLOBA

18 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by hardywaltz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let him use half of the money he owes her to get himself 6 sweet University chicks and cure his conji once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by fatdon2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Madam, during a difficult time, always
remember that your character
should
be stronger than your circumstances,
regardless of what you are passing
through.
I pray the lack in your family
will turn to abundance in JESUS Name. Give your life to JESUS CHRIST
and it
shall be well with you.

13 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by itzWarner(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eyah may God help them but if the man start patronizing olosho make una no blame am o
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by iykebest1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Until konji kill am
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Soreza(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by nairaman66(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Denying your husband punny does not mean he cannot buy from road sellers!! This man needs to wise up.. Just bring two ladies into your home and your wife will reset her brain grin grin

25 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by CSTR2: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol. wetin man no go hear.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Starrylady(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
K
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by yorex2011: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
angry angry
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aggravated assault, extortion ,m'lord.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:
Fish-Brain-Maniac. undecided
Isn't she denying herself sex as well?

Never trust a woman

18 Likes

This reminds me of that song by nomoreloss grin
ollah1:

Never trust a woman

But your mother is a woman......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Soreza(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is indirect prostitution,sex for money.

4 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Chanchit: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
#mumu, you are starving someone that wants a divorce sex you should know your strategy is not working.

3 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by steppin: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
When there are young girls everywhere looking for a p to suck and lick dry.
That man na slacker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But your mother is a woman......

Yes but she's not denying her husband sex neither is she in he court for dissolution of their marriage

18 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by mubarak001(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen....action movie, Nollywood has not acted this movie
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Lexusgs430: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good for her. Opportunities for mistress to enter and open legs!!!!
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by odinese(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg wetin concern us? kiss
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by mekusboy4all(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
make she just dey worry herself. she go dey there her husband antenna go search get new channel. lol

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by DankemzI(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mr. sorry your wife was a runz girl that sadly cannot change her ways in Marital life now she be chapter head of runs women association of Nigeria....

5 Likes

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by onadana: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
It is either the man is under a spell or plain stu....pid.This thing full everywhere.You don't want to give ...oya...keep am.So sure she is getting it somewhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.