Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,371 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife (37124 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by MNDY(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Deny him in what context I must ask! Is it that she would be getting it elsewhere since she will be in need of it too? Or denying him ordinarily?
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Konji is a bast.ard
u no serious o, mayb wen u marry u wil knw beta.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
smiley
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Arsenate:
most smart men these days are wise enough to carry out paternity tests on "their" children the minute their wives show signs of infidelity. ultimately, the ones who lose and are scarred the most are the children; which are not the men's BTW. I strongly believe there's no peace for the wicked. sooner or later you'll be burnt.
true story.

Tell that the the HIV infected man on the other thread. Everybody gets burnt be it the man or the woman.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by chaxking(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aprime:
Fish-Brain-Maniac. undecided
Isn't she denying herself sex as well?
make I hear say she no dy get am outside
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by sule5727: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Konji is a bast.ard
pls what is konji?
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by nairaman66(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

And what if another man dey shine the kon go outside? No be lagos?

Fair enough! They can both pretend in court!
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Ilekokonit: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Modinat lies a lot. One day, she told me that she was going to Mushin in Lagos state; but some hours later, someone called to tell me that she was in Igbo-Ora in Oyo state.
“When I called her and confronted her that she was in Oyo state as against Mushin she claimed she was going to when she left home, she cut her cell phone line.

“She took permission on another day that she was going to Oshodi, but someone saw her at Ijebu-Ode in Ogun, I cannot just account for her movement.’’ Akeem said.

A lying spouse is a keg of gunpowder.

Wan ri e ni Sokoto
Wan ri e ni Calabar
Wan ri e L'Oyingbo
Wan ri e L'Agege
Oni Oshogbo
Otunla Ijebu
Wan ri e ni Benin, Wan ri e N'Ibadan
Irin Were were to mi rin ko ma temi lorun o

Ede we pe yi o, ko ma ye mi to o o
Ede we pe yi o, ko ma ye mi to o Omidan

They'll see you at Sokoto
They'll see you at Calabar
They'll see you at Oyingbo
They'll see you at Agege
Today Oshogbo
Day after tommorow Ijebu
They'll see you at Benin, They'll see you at Ibadan
I am not happy with this your mad waka about

This your new style is confusing me
This your new style is confusing me Madam

Orlando Owoh - Iyawo Olele lyrics

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Islie: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
MNDY:
Deny him in what context I must ask! Is it that she would be getting it elsewhere since she will be in need of it too? Or denying him ordinarily?

She is getting it somewhere that's why she do lie about her trips to the husband and she doesn't keep to time........

She can't say the thing no hungry her all this while
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by aspirebig: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is their private life issues, let them settle it.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Fourwinds: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Konji is a bast.ard
d woman is doing it outside. No doubt
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by Fourwinds: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Aprime:
Fish-Brain-Maniac. undecided
Isn't she denying herself sex as well?
see u. All dose her wake wake u think say she no dey do am for outside.
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by StephenJoseph(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
ollah1:

Never trust a woman

You very correct my friend. Women are cameleon-like in nature! Pretense is their virtue
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by 5minsmadness: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by efemenaslectura: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin grin grin grin grin
why you con do gorimapa hairstyle for your dp tongue

and btw you look very young like a 19or 20 year old boy cool

are you?
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by 5minsmadness: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
efemenaslectura:
why you con do gorimapa hairstyle for your dp tongue

and btw you look very young like a 19or 20 year old boy cool

are you?
I'm in my 30s angry
Thats all you need to know grin
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by efemenaslectura: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'm in my 30s angry
Thats all you need to know grin
but I want to know you.like more of you if you know what I mean tongue tongue

Like more than grin
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by 5minsmadness: 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
efemenaslectura:
but I want to know you.like more of you if you know what I mean tongue tongue

Like more than grin

HA shocked
Coughs violently

Gosh Ma'm

Ayaf Confused grin
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by efemenaslectura: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

HA shocked
Coughs violently

Gosh Ma'm

Ayaf Confused grin
don't be lagos/michigan boy grin

Oya come here let me help you adjust your tie and collar grin

calm down I mean no harm grin
Re: I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife by nairaman66(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2015
EggovinMma:

And what if another man dey shine the kon go outside? No be lagos?

Good for the woman too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Black Caregiver Gets Wicked Treatment From Her White Boss's Mum (Photo, Video) / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.