Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. (111349 Views)

Free Range Snail Farm Construction System.(videos) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) / PICTURE..Free Range Snail Farming Style In Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by BELEXYFARMS(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Impressive and lovely. smiley
How do u prevent the snails from crawling over or underneath the net? Plz whats stopping them?

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by slimtik(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice one Afrocatalyst. Please where is your location? Also where do you get your initial stock of snails from?

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
I will expose the materials we use in the construction of this snail farming technology. It is what anybody can do. You construct your snail farm yourself and get your breeder stock from me if you so wish.

If you also want me to supervise the construction,then you pay me for my time and consultancy.

Anybody can do it. And please have no worries about marketing your snails. That should be the least of your problems. I can vouch for that.

In fact,we go into a contract with our farmers,signed by the two parties,with full assurance that we will buy snails from them as soon as they are ready.

If for any reason you want me to handle the construction and acquiring of your materials,then you must give me my freedom to do so both financially and time wise.

Posting them soon.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by BELEXYFARMS(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
I will expose the materials we use in the construction of this snail farming technology. It is what anybody can do. You construct your snail farm yourself and get your breeder stock from me if you so wish.

If you also want me to supervise the construction,then you pay me for my time and consultancy.

Anybody can do it. And please have no worries about marketing your snails. That should be the least of your problems. I can vouch for that.

If for any reason you want me to handle the construction and acquiring of your materials,then you must give me my freedom to do so both financially and time wise.

Posting them soon.

Hello brother. Plz post the materials you use and a step by step process on how to go about the construction. Thanks and God bless you as you share the knowledge to fellow farmers. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2015
BELEXYFARMS:

Hello brother. Plz post the materials you use and a step by step process on how to go about the construction. Thanks and God bless you as you share the knowledge to fellow farmers. smiley

Will do that soon
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
bundles of galvanised sheets
lengths of galvanised pipes 1.5"
Cutting and brazing of the pipes into 4ft each
lengths of galvanised angle pipes 1.5"
Cutting and brazing of the angle irons for the internal snail fields
bags of cement for burying the pipes and angle irons to achieve firmness.
Fabricated screws,bolts and washers for tacking the galvanised sheets to the pipes.
Fixing of the galvanised sheets round the perimeter
Digging of the trench round for the perimeter fencing
Marking out of the internal snail fields and tilling and planting.
Buying of the vegetables to be planted
bundles of nets
Sewing of the nets by the tailor.

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by plopapy: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
The sales of snails depends largely on the shell size. The bigger the shell the more expensive it becomes.this is were I come in. We are into pure calcium production for snails most especially and other animals at a very cheap price. All u need do is put it anywhere in there pens and they will run towards it. No be joke oh. It helps the snail grow faster than u imagine. Archantina marginata will be ready for sales after 5months at 200 each, cos of the shell size, archantina archantina 7months also. For more and rapid egg production all snails need calcium supplements, u could Google that urself to believe me. It comes for a give away price of 200naira a pack, that can take u for two weeks with 50 big snails. It's it not cheap enough. Also we are giving it free of charge for first order for everyone any were u are in Nigeria, do you know y, because we are sure of our product and that u will call back for it. Except ur motive of rearing the snails is not for sales. Call me or WhatsApp me at 08032512493.

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
More of the farms
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you cannot afford the galvanised pipes,you can use angle irons just like the one above. Saves cost but be ready to change them soon. Say in 3 to 4yrs time.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
thank you op, what feeds makes them grow to table size in 6months

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
miqos02:
thank you op, what feeds makes them grow to table size in 6months

You can contact farmtech
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vegetation

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
The edges (that's if you are using wood. You can as well use square iron pipes with rivet pins)
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by dgitrader(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Following ....

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Jesusbaby6(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very nice work. Keep it up and God bless your efforts

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Home set up (small space)

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Introducing the snails.

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by 2special(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
How much will d housing cost.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by FarmTech(m): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
FarmTech:
How did you sew the folds in the net?
And can the net withstand sun rays for long?
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
2special:
How much will d housing cost.

Depends on the space available.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Coldplay007(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
FarmTech:

Let me be broad! What is the function of the net?
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
FarmTech:

Yes. There is the fabric of it and the synthetic. The client's choice finally. The fabric is more expensive and can last 10yrs and above. While the synthetic has a shorter lifespan.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Afrocatalyst: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Coldplay007:

Let me be broad! What is the function of the net?

Its the first line of defence for the snails not to escape.
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by GoodFaith: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Yummy.

The best meat you can find around. Low cholesterol,good for diabetic patients and nice for keeping fit. Also helps the heart function maximally.

From the shell to the slime to the meat,all useful.
Can I have some for dinner
Need your address
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by sdbaba: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice one....cool!
Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Yummy.

The best meat you can find around. Low cholesterol,good for diabetic patients and nice for keeping fit. Also helps the heart function maximally.

From the shell to the slime to the meat,all useful.

So what's the slime used for?

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Lordtrillion(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow, nice

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
I only supply minimum of 300pieces and you can get it within 48hours after order no matter where you reside in Nigeria.

You can make at least N50 on each one as i will be giving you big sizes for N200 which you can resell for N250 or even N300.

Don't be deceived, agriculture is a viable ground of investment for a visionary entrepreneur. Even if you have a corporate job, don't ignore great opportunities to make extra cash.

Re: PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System. by Kemmy210(f): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice work,weldone.

Sebastian Suski: The Longest Cucumber In The World - Guinness World Records / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... / Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry