Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic (53031 Views)

Lady Who Hit Menopause At Just 22, Now Cares For Dolls As Her Kids. / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
This sound crazy and funny but there is an atom of truth in it...

If as a girl you didn't play with such dolls, it means you are not ripe for marriage and also your childhood was dame boring...

The dolls was owned by almost every babies yesteryears... it makes then feel so happy and comfortable but it's now looking scary to babies of this indomine generation...

Ladies over to you. Which of you used these dolls @ pics below

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Correct! It wasn't for only girls o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
shocked shocked shocked
Dude, I advice you to modify this post quickly before the sissy bashers get here.

Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Jboyossai(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol...the best way to punish my junior sis then was to seize this doll....that was then sha....
I sure say this indomie generation no know am....

15 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
but the ladies fancy it more

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
butanep:
but the ladies fancy it more
yea
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by butanep(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jboyossai:
Lol...the best way to punish my junior sis then was to seize this doll....that was then sha....
lolz

Indomine generation call their own teddy...

21 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked shocked
Dude, I advice you to modify this post quickly before the sissy bashers get here.

Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
What do you mean? I used it more than most girls

23 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Godskidmidas(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Guy you use this thing play?

14 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godskidmidas:
Guy you use this thing play?
yes na, i'm not ashamed to say it.

30 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
shocked shocked
Oh man . . .

8 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
shocked shocked Oh man . . .
say wetin happen, i had it in different colors and sizes

19 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
say wetin happen, i had it in different colors and sizes
sadsadsad

6 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Godskidmidas(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
yes na, i'm not ashamed to say it.
No wahala oo. You must've been very naughty as a little boy

Did you wear skirt?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godskidmidas:
No wahala oo. You must've been very naughty as a little boy
Did you wear skirt?
some times

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by nikkiking(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jboyossai:
I fell u bro......indomie generation indeed.
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Godskidmidas(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
some times
Were you a girl

25 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godskidmidas:
Where you a girl?
no, i was more comfortable playing around with girls

14 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by nikkiking(m): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
During my growing up days i had it in different colours, in fact i preferred it to food and akara grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol! grin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Godskidmidas(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
1bunne4lif:
Playing around with girls,not a problem. But wearing of skirt? Aahan! Aahan!!
You no go use koboko finish your son if hin try that kind thing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by Starships4u(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
bring back our banana chewing gum....our kitto sandals and pepper biscuit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Godskidmidas:

Playing around with girls,not a problem. But wearing of skirt? Aahan! Aahan!!
You no go use koboko finish your son if hin try that kind thing?
there's nothing wrong with it, moreover it was children stuff. I knew nothing then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by endowednicky(f): 1:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol,I named mine katie!tws fun sha cheesy lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2015
endowednicky:
Lol,I named mine katie!tws fun sha cheesy lol
lyk seriously?shocked

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by endowednicky(f): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2015
pbs4real:
lyk seriously?shocked
yea!!!
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by shaboti: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2015
1bunne4lif:
you too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by pbs4real(m): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2015
endowednicky:
yea!!!
no surname. . . Maybe katie nickygrin
Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by elantraceey(f): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2015
I and my immediate sis always fought for it even though we had different colours grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by naijathings(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm .... this toy brings back memories.
imagine when you have 4 sisters and house full of cousins and a mother that just keeps buying all the latest girl toys and stuff.
this toy plenty wella for house cos every girl wanted their own and each one had its name.
you see that "whistle" thing that makes the noise? i ssabi comot that thing and na so i go turn am to whistle.
then finally we cut them open to fill them up with water.

na wah oh

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by jedyjedy(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2015
My Sister had a red one. She named it Antonia. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
1bunne4lif:

Hmmm... Are you what you are making all of us to believe you are? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Wants Sex Every Night. / I Broke Up With Her / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.