Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. (5010 Views)

100% Herbal Cosmetics, Treat All Blemishes And Protect Your Flawless Glamour! / Learn How To Mix Cream To Get Treat Your Skin Tone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2015
When using skin care products on your skin you can ask yourself this: Would I eat this?”.

And if the answer is “no” then how can it really be a healthy product for the biggest organ of our body: the skin.

It still absorbs what we put on it so why use what we don't need in our body system?

Join me as we discover natural and yet very effective ways to pamper our skin to get the desired glow, softness and clear skin we all crave. If you are in indicate below.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Debbiemma(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
I'm in
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by pretydiva(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Following. M in
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by damlar: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am in too
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Fialm: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am in
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by uniqueren(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Following
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by mizzhoneey(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
All Available!

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap

2) OILS( all 30ml)

1. Carrot
2.Eucalyptus
3.Peppermint
4.Mint
5.Onions
6.Garlic
7.Apricot
8.Sweet Almond
9.Henna
10.Castor
11.Chamomile
12.Blue Chamomile
13.Lemon
14.Fenugreek
15.Ginger
16.Rose
17.Aloe Vera
18. Bitter Almond Oil
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Healthy tips for oily/acne prone skin.

Acne is one of the most common skin condition. If you are struggling with pimples, zits or acne, you can take a few steps to conquer it.

You have to know the cause of a problem in order to treat it. Two main causes of acne: bacteria and excess oil secretion.

So your best bet is to fight the bacteria(demodex mite) known to cause acne and reduce the oil secretion of your face.

•Using natural oils/extracts that are anti-septic, anti-oxidant and anti-bacteria has proven very effective over the years.

•Moisturise your face(it tricks your sebaceous gland into secreting less oil).

•Do not pick your pimples, it causes inflammation and black head. Let it heal naturally.

•Do not over wash your face. Stick to 2 times a day because the more you wash off your natural oil, the more oil secretion you have.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
You can moisturize with natural oils like jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or apricot oil.

It penetrates fast and doesn't leave any greasy feel.

Some actually think it is bad idea using oil to moisturize an oily skin but it's not. When you moisturize with fast absorbing oils, your sebaceous gland produces less sebum(oil).

But the type of oil you use for this really matters.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
For better results, do not towel dry. Apply oil when your body is slightly damp to lock in moisture. You will be hydrated for longer.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
You can always throw in your questions.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by may01(f): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
How do I mosturize at home?

Cc:MaraCruiz
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
You can moisturize with any good moisturizer. I prefer using light oils like grapeseed or jojoba oil. The trick is to apply when skin is slightly damp to lock in moisture.

And when you apply on slightly damp skin, you tend to use less oil.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
The quest for a brighter and even skin tone...

We live in the tropics where the sun is so scorching and harsh. The impurities in the air...the pollution we encounter every day.  All these affect the organ where our body is housed- the skin.

The skin produces more melanocytes in the ares exposed to sunlight and that increases melanin which is what makes skin darker.

If you yearn for a brighter, clear and even skin tone, you have to be informed about the steps to take to take care of your skin and protect it from the environment we live in.

Beauty Regime:
•Maintain a healthy diet: Nourish your body from within for an overall well being and a healthy skin.

•Take Vitamin C supplement: Vitamin C 1000mg helps eradicate all free radicals that makes our skin look dull.

•Exfoliation using body scrub: This is a very important step as it helps shed off dead skin cells and products penetrate easily on an exfoliated skin.

•Moisturize : With oils or moisturizers paying attention to your skin type.

•Hydration: The benefit of water for our overall well being can't be overflogged.

•Protect: Protect yourself from the harsh rays of the sun as much as you can, stay out of the sun but if you must, please do wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 30.

Skin Care Products: Use products with mild naturally derived brightening agents like vitamin C, citrus peel/oils, lactic acid, liquorice root extract, papaya extract, cucumber extract, kojic acid, etc.

These ingredients regulate melanin production and are all antioxidants as they can reduce the free radicals that stimulate melanocyte activity. 

Our skin cells regenerate every 28days so be patient when using natural products because any product that whitens you in days will definitely have adverse effects on your skin in the future.

Get a brighter, clear, and glowing skin the natural way.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by expozey(f): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good job maracruiz. The need to eat healthy, exercise and be patient, and consistent, in the use of natural products cannot be overemphasized. Harsh chemicals might give quick results but will damage the skin in the long run. One will end up spending more money and time to repair it if possible, not forgettiing the low self-esteem associated with damaged and blemished skin.

By the way, pure coconut oil is also a good moisturing oil for both hair and body.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks expozey. And yes coconut oil is a good moisturizer and it's good for both hair and body.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Narnah(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
If u need coconut oil and u reside in Lagos. It's just #150 for a bottle. Call ir WhatsApp 08151923672. Tnx in advance
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Narnah(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
If u need coconut oil and u reside in Lagos. It's just #150 for a bottle. Call or WhatsApp 08151923672. Tnx in advance

Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Fialm: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
pweetiedee:
Don't bleach. You can make skin brighteningcreams and soaps and scrubs
urself with natural ingredients. Join this channel skin care tips, how to make skin care products ursef. C002E821B
pls send ur bbm pin or watsapp no,thanks
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Where are my lovely beauties?

Got any skin and hair related issues? Drop them here and it will be answered.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Hair care
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by purityconfi(f): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Where are my lovely beauties?

Got any skin and hair related issues? Drop them here and it will be answered.
please i've had pimples on my face for about 11years. I've tried everything from creams to scrubs to face wash. None has worked. Even natural like honey and lemon. Still nothing. Nothing has been working. I have sensitive skin and now im dealing with black spots and pimples. I need help
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by MaraCruiz(f): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hello Purity, you need to approach it holistically.
Re: Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. by Chimasoka: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys! you need to check out this info I just bumped on . the said " How to look 3-5 years younger using Coconut oil
Baking soda &
Honey.

I must say its awesome after all it's just with our local natural ingredients instead of all this cosmetics with so much chemicals and side effects.
Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcmIp883S8Q

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm / Ladies! Can You Rock This Hair Style? / Top Quality Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.