Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol (3033 Views)

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland / That Moment When You Are Given Free Bottles Of Beer In Your Dream... / Nairaland Lol Photo Of The Year: Leave Trash For Lawma And Nigerians Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
No doubt there are some Nairalanders who did not drink or touch this Bottles.. lol you know yourself.

For those that are familiar with this drinks, how much was it sold then..

Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by KELVINXY: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
I have other matters to attend to BRB.

1 Like

Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by isacolukay(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Chai!
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by SPG4U(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Ok OP [/size]
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Tintinnoty(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Jeez where are u guys getting this pictures from
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Seen
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by rottennaija(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
When drinks where drinks... Today we now have sugar for drinks

1 Like

Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Christmasdon(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Incase it makes...fp
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
N1.5kobo in 1990
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by kossyablaze(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Tell dat to Introvert.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Awesomeking: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Damn i miss krest,back thenin primary school,during break time,i usually take krest and biscuit,iono why,there is something sweet about the sourness abi,i dont just understand my addiction :/ wink cheesy
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Christmasdon:
Incase it makes...fp

booking space already, lol
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by kromoto: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Omo I don old oooo
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
I no take those ones oo
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Ahmed0336(m): 5:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Good old days!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2015
lordseb:
I no take those ones oo

Then you have to stop visiting Nairaland, because Nairaland is for adults.. Lol
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2015
silvertuke:

Then you have to stop visiting Nairaland, because Nairaland is for adults.. Lol
guy quit dat crap, young niggas are taken over
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by danielblessing(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcmaiah:
N1.5kobo in 1990
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
lordseb:
guy quit dat crap, young niggas are taken over

Lol taking over what?
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2015
silvertuke:

Lol taking over what?
taking over the world bro
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Chestar5(f): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol, i dont even know if i didsad
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
lordseb:
taking over the world bro

Ok keep it up.
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Godskidmidas(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Wait oo.. I took these things oo. And I'm not still married

Abeg what am I still waiting for?
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by silvertuke(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Godskidmidas:
Wait oo.. I took these things oo. And I'm not still married

Abeg what am I still waiting for?

You need special deliverance
Re: If You Do Not Drink Or Touch This Bottles, Stop Coming To Nairaland... Lol by Godskidmidas(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
silvertuke:

You need special deliverance
Lol. You too

(1) (Reply)

White Girl Brags About Her Backside But Guys Are Not Interested / Man Sat Next To A Woman Who Is Breastfeeding Her Baby And This Happened / Sexy Potato (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.