Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help (1125 Views)

How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp / Code To Upload Files To Server, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help by uzomaeze(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2006
hello need someone who can help me upload files using FTP and the best FTP to use been having trouble uploading files i have a forum site i need to upload and need steps in doing this be happy if someone can help tanks
Re: How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help by uzomaeze(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
smiley hello need someone who can help me upload files using FTP and the best FTP to use been having trouble uploading files i have a forum site i need to upload and need steps in doing this be happy if someone can help tanks
Re: How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help by Afam(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2006
Use FlashFXP.

Google it and download it, it works just fine.
Re: How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help by astronp7(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2006
You can download cute ftp to upload your files it is very easy to use. Google it.
Re: How To Upload Files Using Ftp Need Help by jomoal99: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2006
can you not do it using the upload tool of your host. If you have the log in detail to you host the ,go to the folder you want the forum to go into and the click on the upload arrow- there should be on there; let us now how you get on.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Site Real Pls? / I Have Exercise Bikes Niche Website For Sell. Just N10000 (asking Price) / Group Defaces Generator Seller’s Web Site, Targets Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.