Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! (34510 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Police Arrest Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Is this the type of government that Buhari intends to run? He wants to use the EFCC to harass the opposition politicians and leave the thieves in his party to walk free?

Why is Sule Lamido being harassed by the EFCC while Rotimi Amaechi is left to walk around freely?

I smh at Buhari. embarassed embarassed

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by petkoffDrake(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
nawa ooo
yeeeeeesssss! Finally. I dedicate this FTC to my UNKNOWN Nairaland girlfriend/fiance/date!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by INTROVERT(f): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Turn by turn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by petkoffDrake(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
ntor!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by doublewisdom: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari and Apc in their folly deem themselves wise. We are watching them.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Tinubu and Sylva are walking like free men.
Obasanjo is now a saint.

GEJ wanted to probe Obasanjo and he ganged up with the APC to discredit the man.

Pampers wearing president taking selfies with cows undecided

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by elnino3(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
A for APC
B for Buhari
C for Connection

I rest my case

17 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Emekamex(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Like I said

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by modath(f): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is this the type of government that Buhari intends to run? He wants to use the EFCC to harass the opposition politicians and leave the thieves in his party to walk free?

Why is Sule Lamido being harassed by the EFCC while Rotimi Amaechi is left to walk around freely?

What do you mean by the above?, is Lamido's case a fresh one? Was it instituted recently? Was it not the very sword PDP held over his head that made him to stay put & couldn't switch with the G-5?

Stop swinging like a pendulum, has Amaechi been been found wanting (not saying he is without blemish, but nothing has been proven yet), ? Or you expect one to be trumped up? Thought you were objective!!

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by funlord(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

grin
EUROBOMBER:

Why was this "your head not shaking" when your hero GEJ was allowing men like Buruji kashamu, Maina pension, Sule lamido, Ekiti rigging squad, Ohedi ohakim etc 2 be walking around freely?

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
funlord:
grin

[s]Why was this "your head not shaking" when your hero GEJ was allowing men like Buruji kashamu, Maina pension, Sule lamido, Ekiti rigging squad, Ohedi ohakim etc 2 be walking around freely?[/s]

You guys campaigned that Buhari would turn the country around by doing things differently so what is happening now? What is the difference between GEJ & PMB

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
modath:

[s]What do you mean by the above?, is Lamido's case a fresh one? Was it instituted recently? Was it not the very sword PDP held over his head that made him to stay put & couldn't switch with the G-5?

Stop swinging like a pendulum, has Amaechi been been found wanting (not saying he is without blemish, but nothing has been proven yet), ? Or you expect one to be trumped up? Thought you were objective!![/s]

Shut up your mouth. Tell Buhari to get Amaechi arrested by the EFCC.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by jomoh: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Ignorance is worst than a bullet.

Op. EFCC don't just go for someone, they receive petitions. If you have evidence of misappropriation against Ameachi then write a petition to EFCC Instead of coming online to wail and if they refuse to do a thing after following their due process then you can come online to shout.

In a sane environment EFCC is supposed to have a free hand to operate like PMB is doing, without unnecessary influence but because we are used to the 16years of PDP's insanity we are used the thinking that it was the Presidents prerogative to decide who to prosecute and who not to.

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by veraponpo(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Have you petitioned EFCC about Amaechi's financial misappropriation?

Don't you know there must be a petition from somebody or a group?

You need to understand how all these things work.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Hopeless Op.
Have u petitioned the EFCC stating Amaechi's crimes with facts to buttress such and the agency refused to act? Even wike who lied that Amaechi stole Kitchen utensils is even yet to report in any police station.
Pending when u fools do the right thing if at all u Av any, u can continue to whine as much as u desire. cheesy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by tbaba1234: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nyako is in APC but is also under fire by the EFCC.

Timipre Sylva has new charges brought up against him.

If you have facts against Ameachi, send a petition to EFCC

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
tbaba1234:

Nyako is in APC but is also under fire by the EFCC.

Timipre Sylva has new charges brought up against him.

If you have facts against Ameachi, send a petition to EFCC

Are you trying to say that Amaechi did not steal from Rivers State treasury?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Demdem:
[s]Hopeless Op.
Have u petitioned the EFCC stating Amaechi's crimes with facts to buttress such and the agency refused to act? Even wike who lied that Amaechi stole Kitchen utensils is even yet to report in any police station.
Pending when u fools do the right thing if at all u Av any, u can continue to whine as much as u desire. cheesy[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by modath(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up your mouth. Tell Buhari to get Amaechi arrested by the EFCC.

Why on earth is it so difficult to engage in objective discuss with your ilk? , is it an IQ problem that sends you people to tantrum & name calling mode

SMH! undecided

Since you are have the indubitable facts, you are in the best position to arrest & prosecute him... Iranu! undecided

64 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by ionsman: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
This o.p just proved that Tanoids are indeed brainless. ...So Efcc should just go to amaechi and arrest him like headless chickens without receiving any petitions?

Gej's cluelessness has gone viral.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2015
modath:

[s]Why on earth is it so difficult to engage in objective discuss with your ilk, is it an IQ problem that sends you people to tantrum & name calling mode?

SMH! undecided

Since you are have the indubitable facts, you are in the best position to arrest & prosecute him... [/s]My father is an Iranu! undecided

Fixed!

8 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

why don't you write a petition to the efcc if you have something against Amaechi, you guys deserve the corrupt bastards ruining your lives.
Tomorrow if the efcc picks up someone from your region you will make excuses for them too

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
We will ensure all the facts about Amaechi being collated are forwarded to the EFCC and he will spend the rest of his life in Kirikiri.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by funlord(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You guys campaigned that Buhari would turn the country around by doing things differently so what is happening now? What is the difference between GEJ & PMB

Your post looks like something I'd write with my left hand. Absolutely Senseless! Why don't you wait 4 the guy to complete his term and note the sort of impact he has made as regards to fighting corruption before you come and start spewing your "biased short term logic" all over the internet! Or did you write your waec in JS1 after 1 month? And by the way 4 future reference I am not an apc or pdp person! Since everyone that causes you jokers to think is termed as such! Some of us are "Leaders not followers like you and your ilk"! Bloody Basic _Idiot!!!

36 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by tbaba1234: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I do not have that information, if you have evidence, petition EFCC and let them investigate.

28 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by funlord(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2015
modath:

Why on earth is it so difficult to engage in objective discuss with your ilk, is it an IQ problem that sends you people to tantrum & name calling mode?

SMH! undecided

Since you are have the indubitable facts, you are in the best position to arrest & prosecute him... Iranu! undecided
grin
modath:

Why on earth is it so difficult to engage in objective discuss with your ilk, is it an IQ problem that sends you people to tantrum & name calling mode?

SMH! undecided

All of them are the same! SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by ckmayoca: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Op wey the source oooo
Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by modath(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Fixed.

You cant drag me down to your level, not gonna happen...my mama raised me better than to engage in shouting matches with bitter crazed fellows... cheesy

Don't worry, Amaechi will be sacrificed to appease lord EUROBOMBER, but not before the clueless hero, Sambo Dasuki,Akpabio, Ochendo, Yuguda, Diezani, etc have been handed shorts to cut grasses in govt custody. wink

Try & learn to live with PMB's way of doing things,it will make your life easier since you cant do nothing but rage ONLINE..you opinions dont count in the general scheme of things.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido Being Harassed By EFCC While Amaechi Walks Free! by ddippset(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

are you trying to say akpabio did not steal? are you trying to say jonah jang did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say theodore orji did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say suswan did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say mimiko did not steal from the treasury? are you trying to say yero did not steal from the treasury? why amaechi? why are you such a fool?

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP / Sokoto To Replace Almajiri With Indonesian Pondok Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.