Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App (2106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello guys! Been playing top eleven football manager for sometimes now but I've been finding it difficult to progress or buy top players and get item(free or not) I tried using game hac_ker to increase my items but its not working. The top eleven che_at apps I found online too required one survey or the other which still I couldn't get access to.
Anyone with any idea on how I can increase my items or who has the che_at app of this game should kindly upload it to datahost or fileshare and share the link plzzzzZz. cry
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by maxterkc: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Am having the same difficulties too... Pls help
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by Whizzcute(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
Hello guys! Been playing top eleven football manager for sometimes now but I've been finding it difficult to progress or buy top players and get item(free or not) I tried using game hac_ker to increase my items but its not working. The top eleven che_at apps I found online too required one survey or the other which still I couldn't get access to.
Anyone with any idea on how I can increase my items or who has the che_at app of this game should kindly upload it to datahost or fileshare and share the link plzzzzZz. cry

Oga how did you install it?
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Whizzcute:

Oga how did you install it?
I shared it from a friend but its on playstore na
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by Whizzcute(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I shared it from a friend but its on playstore na

ive downloaded , is it that the game doesnt work if data is not enabled?
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Whizzcute:

ive downloaded , is it that the game doesnt work if data is not enabled?
it runs on data, can't work without data but it doesn't consume much data. Just use 2G network only and with that you can use 10mb for a week or more.

The interesting part of the game is the fact that the other teams your team will be competing against are teams owned by real people from different parts of the world, you'll be able to see your Facebook friends teams, compete against them and arrange friendly matches with them. It's really an interesting game, the data consumption is worth it wink
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by Whizzcute(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
it runs on data, can't work without data but it doesn't consume much data. Just use 2G network only and with that you can use 10mb for a week or more.

The interesting part of the game is the fact that the other teams your team will be competing against are teams owned by real people from different parts of the world, you'll be able to see your Facebook friends teams, compete against them and arrange friendly matches with them. It's really an interesting game, the data consumption is worth it wink

okay, i just discovered that its just all about simulation, not playable
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

okay, i just discovered that its just all about simulation, not playable
playable?? were you expecting a game in which you'll be controlling the players? you're Jose mourinho my friend grin , your job is to chose suitable formations, starting lineup, sub at the right time, train your players to increase their ability, buy players et.c and just sit in the dugout and watch.
match results really depends on your players' abilities, your formation, and your fans turnout, your players' morale and others.

1 Like

Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by Whizzcute(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
playable?? were you expecting a game in which you'll be controlling the players? you're Jose mourinho my friend grin , your job is to chose suitable formations, starting lineup, sub at the right time, train your players to increase their ability, buy players et.c and just sit in the dugout and watch.
match results really depends on your players' abilities, your formation, and your fans turnout, your players' morale and others.

shit!

thought it's playable.

pls i need a playable soccer game with football manager
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Whizzcute:

shit!

thought it's playable.

pls i need a playable soccer game with football manager
how will a "football manager" be playable? you don see mourinho abi guardiola enter feed dey play ball before? undecided what you need is FIFA or Pes, their master leagues are what you want, not football manager
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by Whizzcute(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
how will a "football manager" be playable? you don see mourinho abi guardiola enter feed dey play ball before? undecided what you need is FIFA or Pes, their master leagues are what you want, not football manager
OK... So do you have FIFA 15 or PES 15 ?
Re: Top Eleven 2015 Chea.t App by SuperSuave(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
OK... So do you have FIFA 15 or PES 15 ?
no. You can easily get on playstore or computer villa in your area.

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Facts You Don’t Know About FIFA 16 / PS4 PES 2017 First Impressions / PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14 ( From A Fifa Fan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.