Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically (2670 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by CSTR2: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
prestigediva1:
brova

Pls where you from....if you don't have better things to write...kindly manage your pathetic life and endure for another 32years if your trend still exist then you will be able to witness another faulty dispensation of your mumu role model that led nigeria to....jagaban of the world political strategist is still watching like a knight in the game of chess...is not about pawn...it's gonna be a win win game,so watch mumu
lol.
The force is strong with you.
The way you guys overestimate tinubu is nothing short of brainwash.
Even OBJ the most tactical yoruba politician in the past 50 years does not get this much accolades.
I dey feel you sha, continue.
Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yorubas have been scammed by their masters. The slaves will always remain slaves. They worship the North in a bid to get one against Biafra. They will get their karma soon.

KARMA IS A B1TCH
Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by omoelesa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tinubu We Know Southwest WE KNOW who ARE U? U Are just like another dog barking at sun.Yeye

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by Ephemmm: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
aljharem:
Dongara insist that the principal offices in the HOR must come from the NC and SE

While Gbajagiamila aka Tinubu wants SW and NE

Now has Tinubu not finished the West ?

Of course Dongara will have his way and with that mumu aka commissioner Osinbajo is not our position because he is a waste man

Smh for APC

Meanwhile all our governors are owing us salaries apart from Lagos who is in 1 trillion hairs debts

I just dislike the way some so called yorubas follow Tinubu

I pray we come out of this and let the jabanians suffer alone.

Despite your ranting prior to election, Jonathan loose: Agbaje loose. Here you are again attacking Tinubu as usual: agony of a looser.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by topoisomerase: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Who's tinubu? undecided
Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

i guess you didn't see some 'northerners' in the house are also against both dogara and saraki's emergence.......not everyone views things through tribal lense the way your likes do smiley

Just ignore the tribal "analysts."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by ibedun: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Wailing Wailers - Temitemi, Alja-were, FreeGlobe.

Go jump off the creaking Niger Bridge.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by FreeGlobe(f): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
ibedun:
[size=15pt]Wailing Wailers - Temitemi, Alja-were, FreeGlobe.

Go jump off the creaking Niger Bridge.[/size]
Keep that advice for the latest member of the IDPs (Internally displaced politicians) Tinubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Has Destroyed The SW Politically by ogba20: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
Not my concern
. Hahahah me too, am jus counting their days left in their offices. Ndi ara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Vote For Our 2015 Most-customer-friendly Bank / Igbo President / Who Is The JAGABAN Of Delta State Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.