Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (87129 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by iampartyboy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
babiskinado:
Wait is this instagram, facebook, twitter or is it China made instagram lol. Its phoney. OP nice try

It's facebook mobile app... u get?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by may0001: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.
No brother to stand in for him?I wish you luck in absentee marriage.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Setaje(f): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
You are not making any sense. Let's even assume the lady's husband is the American soldier. The fact that he couldn't appear at their wedding and the lady has already rushed down to the middle east to ride his pennis is quite shameful.

You are d one not making sense and being to judgemental. Look at you who is saying someone is bad yet u can type " ride his pen1s" on a social site. Hypocrite! Continue to wallow in your ignorance and don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Maximus85(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Berra am single than perform this public show of shame.
Hypocrites! Many of you ladies would do worse just to get hooked to a guy.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by ndidibabe(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Setaje:

You are d one not making sense and being to judgemental. Look at you who is saying someone is bad yet u can type " ride his pen1s" on a social site. Hypocrite! Continue to wallow in your ignorance and don't quote me again.
Probably, you can not comprehend or you lack common sense. Something in your head should tell you that 'riding his penniss' weren't exactly my own words.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by aspirebig: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
We should learn to respect other people decision, is her life. Haba. They are adults na, sometimes all these bloogers dey fall my hand.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MrDoGood(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
kestolove95:
u riding his what, dix girl bad o
She dey learn for were you dey na.
9inch no too small for you?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Codyt(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
U this introvert babe u no dey tire!! undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Codyt(m): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.
Why so hard to mind your business haba! !

2 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by obodop: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2015
ndidibabe:

Even Isaac was not present when his father's slave got him a wife. So don't think what she did is wrong and don't think that public opinion makes things right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by obodop: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35700364]Berra am single than perform this public show of shame. [/quot

When old age catches up with you, u will rather marry than remain single, I smell pride
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Ogedo(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Precious91:
ok.I wonder when people will learn to respect what is termed "private life".Ts her life,let her live it

and dis respect u talks about will lead to gay marriage and ppl will still respect personal life and choice. Na small small madness de take start o. Dis one naija girls don de marry pix. Next na dogs, man to man, woman to woman and we all will respect what is termed private life.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by cacali(f): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2015
coogar:

it's shameful to marry in absentia?
how? obviously, the dude cannot travel cos he's in another country. maybe his papers are processing or some sort of delay. if the couple feel happy to go ahead with it, what's the shame in that?
I totally agree with you. Moreover she won't be the first or last to marry in this way. I personally have seen close friends and relatives married this way. Its all about choice and we should learnt to respect peoples' choices.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Val22(m): 2:19am On Jul 11, 2015
funmijoyb:
Women's life don finish how i wish i'm a man

Really! Be strong and satisfied in whom God has made you to be. For me, men and women are the same and should have equal rights.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Davryme(m): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2015
4 a vry lng tym...i gt bored on replies post on a topic.....b dis jst d best......in nairaland,d post makes d topic fun. I salute d posters on this topic.....u guys r so good......jst attackin nd counter attackin....
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by fyxboss(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2015
iampartyboy:
This is her own words on facebook today. Seeing is believing

In other news, she's gone to South Africa to meet the guy in the portrait grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala my guy,my guy run am again grin grin
Linda Ikeji, always a victim
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by VICTOFX(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2015
INTROVERT:

thanks God u are an introvert, cos even I who claims to be an extrovert couldn't have said this much. anyways, u are actually right on point.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Precious91(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Ogedo:

and dis respect u talks about will lead to gay marriage and ppl will still respect personal life and choice. Na small small madness de take start o. Dis one naija girls don de marry pix. Next na dogs, man to man, woman to woman and we all will respect what is termed private life.
ts their.If they like,they marry stone of tree,not my business.Everyone can't be dane at the sams time.Moreover,marriage by proxy is not new
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by stphrank(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Since she is marrying a portrait (dead or alive) was there any need for a public show of it?
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2015
cococandy:
Yea well not everyone who's above thirty and single is unhappy.

Stop assuming on her behalf.

I have to disagree with you on this one.

We are all love beings. We want to be loved and also reciprocate love, regardless of who you are, ( disabled, gay, lesbian, teenager, mentally unstable etc. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE LOVE BEINGS.

Woman always PUBLICLY say " I dont need a man ", " I am happy" blah blah blah. In their private spaces they yern to be loved and also reciprocate love.
Woman always say all those things when they see that things are not going their way. No man is proposing and the can't keep no man down. They are also the first ones to attack people who ask about their single status.
Some of them you find that they made wrong choices in life e.g. kids before marriage, dumped good guys for bad guys, HIV or STI status etc. When they see that they cannot reverse those choices then they start forming " I DONT NEED A MAN TO MAKE ME HAPPY " nonsense

I will only believe all these bla bla bla " I am happy" " I dont need a man" stories when those woman have never dated, are not dating and will never date. So long as they continue to date its a lie.

Unless you have been raped, victim of abuse, even so, they yearn for a good partner who is an opposite of what they went through.

Ironically the same woman later on in life they chase after other peoples husbands and also young boys. Who is fooling who?

Well, thank your God you didn't reach 30 without a ring on your finger. Frankly you can never understand what an over 30yr old woman who is not married feels like. In their private spaces when they are having self conversation, its not easy ooo. THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT TO YOU.

I am not saying Linda is unhappy, but she needs a man to add to her happiness. She may have the money, but she cant talk to her money, cuddle her money, have s.x with her money, be mad at her money, cook for her money, shout at her money etc. She needs a man for that, not even sisters or kids can never fill that role.

That being said, I am not saying single people are not happy, but they need somebody to add onto their happiness cheesy cheesy
WE ALL WANT TO BE SOMEONES CENTRE OF UNIVERSE. tongue tongue

so coogar is somehow right. smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2015
edwife:

And how is this information of any good for you? undecided

You're fitting the profile of a woman that likes to assume all women that get married are more than likely unhappy

This is based on your comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2015
chineloSA:

We are all love beings. We want to be loved and also reciprocate love, regardless of who you are, ( disabled, gay, lesbian, teenager, mentally unstable etc. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE LOVE BEINGS.

Woman always PUBLICLY say " I dont need a man ", " I am happy" blah blah blah. In their private spaces they yern to be loved and also reciprocate love.
Woman always say all those things when they see that things are not going their way. No man is proposing and the can't keep no man down. They are also the first ones to attack people who ask about their single status.
Some of them you find that they made wrong choices in life e.g. kids before marriage, dumped good guys for bad guys, HIV or STI status etc. When they see that they cannot reverse those choices then they start forming " I DONT NEED A MAN TO MAKE ME HAPPY " nonsense

I will only believe all these bla bla bla " I am happy" " I dont need a man" stories when those woman have never dated, are not dating and will never date. So long as they continue to date its a lie.

Unless you have been raped, victim of abuse, even so, they yearn for a good partner who is an opposite of what they went through.

Ironically the same woman later on in life they chase after other peoples husbands and also young boys. Who is fooling who?

Well, thank your God you didn't reach 30 without a ring on your finger. Frankly you can never understand what an over 30yr old woman who is not married feels like. In their private spaces when they are having self conversation, its not easy ooo. THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT TO YOU.

I am not saying Linda is unhappy, but she needs a man to add to her happiness. She may have the money, but she cant talk to her money, cuddle her money, have s.x with her money, be mad at her money, cook for her money, shout at her money etc. She needs a man for that, not even sisters or kids can never fill that role.

That being said, I am not saying single people are not happy, but they need somebody to add onto their happiness cheesy cheesy

You are wise beyond anything I've seen on Nairaland today
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Some of the women making fun of op can't even find a passport photo to put in their wallet, talkless of marry them. Yeye haff smell

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2015
First of all,If everyone needs to be married to be happy, why is no one deliberating on the unhappiness of single guys? angry
Baffles me. Maybe they don't need women to be happy too. Only women need men to be happy?
I'm saying this because even you stressed on single women.

Well before you get me wrong, I never alluded that anybody can be an island. So yes people do get lonely and yearn for love.

If they can be fulfilled with being in love with someone ,do we still say they are unhappy because they haven't entered into a marriage contract?

From what I've seen in my short life, I think I can still maintain that marriage is not the key to happiness. I know why I'm stressing on this. Because people tend to believe what they read on the Internet and expect that once they get married, their sorrows will varnish. How, I don't know. I think this their sole belief that marriage is the key to utopia is the leading cause of disappointment after the wedding ceremonies.

The magic is not happening and then they begin to react negatively because somehow they did not develop the understanding before going into the union that it won't be magic wand that solves all their emotional problems. Plus all the responsibility that comes with it.

For me I think it's who you're in love with (if you are) that helps determine if you're emotionally satisfied or not. That's what our babe here does not know. So she assumed Linda is unfulfilled because no papers were signed.
chineloSA:

5 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
cococandy:
First of all,If everyone needs to be married to be happy, why is no one deliberating on the unhappiness of single guys? angry
Baffles me. Maybe they don't need women to be happy too. Only women need men to be happy?
I'm saying this because even you stressed on single women.

Well before you get me wrong, I never alluded that anybody can be an island. So yes people do get lonely and yearn for love.

If they can be fulfilled with being in love with someone ,do we still say they are unhappy because they haven't entered into a marriage contract?

From what I've seen in my short life, I think I can still maintain that marriage is not the key to happiness. I know why I'm stressing on this. Because people tend to believe what they read on the Internet and expect that once they get married, their sorrows will varnish. How, I don't know. I think this their sole belief that marriage is the key to utopia is the leading cause of disappointment after the wedding ceremonies.

The magic is not happening and then they begin to react negatively because somehow they did not develop the understanding before going into the union that it won't be magic wand that solves all their emotional problems. Plus all the responsibility that comes with it.

For me I think it's who you're in love with (if you are) that helps determine if you're emotionally satisfied or not. That's what our babe here does not know. So she assumed Linda is unfulfilled because no papers were signed.

Dear I focused on women because they are mostly the ones going around denouncing that '' THEY DONT NEED MEN'' When they should be saying I do need a man, its just that I made wrong choices in life and missed good man or I have not met the man I can comfortably say I love etc.

Its very rare to hear a man say '' I DON'T NEED A WOMAN/WIFE". Majority rather keep quiet when they see they have also made mistakes in life, than giving fake responses.

Secondly, you are now going into the nitty gritties of what happens in marriage, that is not the point we are discussing here. We all know that life on its own is not a packet of candy. Even though its like that, people don't stop getting married because marriage has challenges. It didnt stop you from getting married as well. This is not about the complexities of marriage.

The point was " IF WOMAN ABOVE 30 AND UNMARRIED ARE REALLY HAPPY". That includes dear LINDA IKEJI.
We all wanna experience that unknown which may be good or bad. Our experiences in marriage are all going to be different. Even some woman who had bad experiences in marriage, wish to re-marry and relive the marriage in a different way

Back to the point, A WOMAN IN HER 30's WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT THEY ARE UNHAPPY AND THEY WISH TO EXPERIENCE MARRIAGE. especially when they have never been married. They will keep on giving fake responses and pretending that they are happy being unmarried. Meanwhile they want to experience marriage.

Don't be deceived by the cool exterior that LINDA IKEJI potrays. When she is all alone, alot floods her thoughts and what she could have done right etc. She is no angel. She might have fooled men, and got fooled herself and regretted etc. Majority of woman in their 30's have rejected good man in their youths and later regretted. I don't believe she never met a good man in her 35 years that she has lived.

I still say you will never understand what those ladies go through because you got married before 30yrs. But honestly they yearn the happiness that is increased by having a man on your side. smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by overlord77: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2015
kestolove95:
nonsense

lol. just kidding ya. No offence meant babes. grin
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Emmayur(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Emmayur:

Since Oprah is not married doe that mean she should be looked down on?? What if Linda Ikeji has a man in her life that we do not know of?
Mind you, being with a man or woman for 1 day or 100 years and sharing things with them does not make you married.

I still insist that being married is not yard stick to qualify or quantify successful women or their level of success.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Seen smiley
chineloSA:

Dear I focused on women because they are mostly the ones going around denouncing that '' THEY DONT NEED MEN'' When they should be saying I do need a man, its just that I made wrong choices in life and missed good man or I have not met the man I can comfortably say I love etc.

Its very rare to hear a man say '' I DON'T NEED A WOMAN/WIFE". Majority rather keep quiet when they see they have also made mistakes in life, than giving fake responses.

Secondly, you are now going into the nitty gritties of what happens in marriage, that is not the point we are discussing here. We all know that life on its own is not a packet of candy. Even though its like that, people don't stop getting married because marriage has challenges. It didnt stop you from getting married as well. This is not about the complexities of marriage.

The point was " IF WOMAN ABOVE 30 AND UNMARRIED ARE REALLY HAPPY". That includes dear LINDA IKEJI.
We all wanna experience that unknown which may be good or bad. Our experiences in marriage are all going to be different. Even some woman who had bad experiences in marriage, wish to re-marry and relive the marriage in a different way

Back to the point, A WOMAN IN HER 30's WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT THEY ARE UNHAPPY AND THEY WISH TO EXPERIENCE MARRIAGE. especially when they have never been married. They will keep on giving fake responses and pretending that they are happy being unmarried. Meanwhile they want to experience marriage.

Don't be deceived by the cool exterior that LINDA IKEJI potrays. When she is all alone, alot floods her thoughts and what she could have done right etc. She is no angel. She might have fooled men, and got fooled herself and regretted etc. Majority of woman in their 30's have rejected good man in their youths and later regretted. I don't believe she never met a good man in her 35 years that she has lived.

I still say you will never understand what those ladies go through because you got married before 30yrs. But honestly they yearn the happiness that is increased by having a man on your side. smiley smiley smiley

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Emmayur(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2015
chineloSA:

Every human has a need, a desire to own something that might have eluded them. I have see poor people who are married and have wonderful children wishing they were rich, rich people wishing they had children, people with children wishing some other person's child was theirs, men with influence and money wishing they were healthy. The fact that they all crave these things doesn't mean they are not successful or they have not never succeeded. A desire is not the same thing as a need, desires could be categorized as wants at best but not as needs. Linda Ikeji could get a child if she wants by way of getting a sperm donor and other options available to her need is children and her want is a man. We cannot assume that she needs to be married, she might just need a man's company not ring.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by edwife(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
scribble:

You're fitting the profile of a woman that likes to assume all women that get married are more than likely unhappy

This is based on your comments on this thread.

So according to you when someone says "SOME" means all?
Well Mr profiler thank you for your investigation.
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by scribble: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
edwife:

So according to you when someone says "SOME" means all?
Well Mr profiler thank you for your investigation.

its your favorite argument

are you happily married or married at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.