Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin (2224 Views)

Earn Free N1k Doing This . . . The Avg Time It Will Take You Is 35 Secs! / How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business / Earn Free $1 BTC Daily - No Investment (PROOF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin by jossydventures: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Earn money while you browse on phone or on your lap-top. You can earn more than you could every thought-off weekly. Its a new ways/ method I detected for myself without paying for any service apart from your browsing connection. For more information on how to get started, reply with your e-mail address only.
Re: Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin by Bitcoin: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oh here we go again with all the bitcoin miracle workers on Nairaland either promising to make you rich or give u free bitcoins. They never exactly tell you how they plan to do this, but will ask u for your email address.
Don't be gullible people, the only proven way to make money with bitcoins is to either day trade them at bitcoin exchanges like www.btc-e.com by buying at a low price and selling at a high price. But nothing is certain if not everyone will be rich buying low and selling high. Bitcoin is a currency and u trade it based on volatility. So are dollars, euros, yen etc... Their prices change throughout the day, your aim is to buy low and sell higher. But guess what, its not a given, u can buy euros now and the next minute it oses 5% of its value.
Don't be taken for a ride by these Nairalanders trying to take people for a ride. Treat bitcoin as it were a currency and pls only invest in what you can afford to lose.
Educate yourselves and learn everything u need to know about bitcoins here www.weusecoins.com
Re: Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin by Miyachi: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ever noticed how difficult it is to buy bitcoins in Nigeria, well I have. But it's not so difficult anymore. Want to buy bitcoins? Contact me, I also sell in small amounts of up to 0.1btc. Phone number: 08090830069. Email: joeyaren@live.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agewell Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules Is Available Now In Nigeria / Earn Money Selling Japanese Made Products (nano Fuel Saver) / I Have A Cheap Land Urgently For Sale At Ohanku Road, Aba, Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.