Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96884 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by bunmioguns(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by thinkdip(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
dimexilux:
r
u self dey here
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by docphresh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yea it works! Not just on calls.. It works everywhere! BBM, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK, BADOO, TELEGRAM even YAHOO MESSENGER. . WOMEN DON'T JOKE WITH ANYTHING CALLED ALERT.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by tolexy007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Girls and money....Chai! angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Phiniz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
grin grin

Are U interested in singing, acting or modeling come join us at Phinix records Enugu.call 07035205088, 08185075799
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by skyface00(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lolz just make sure your charger and power bank dey beside u...she go call u die
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by anonimi: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:
This works like magic.... grin

Bro, you for upgrade your pinshure na ...............that flap flip phone na natiquity oh cheesy
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by bqlekan(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
wish kin mumu u be? you post topic still comment first , for that, this post would not reach front page..
it does reach fp? wah will you do now?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Honisholar: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin dat Funny
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ehis05(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Do they giver free recharge cards 4 been 1st 2 comment ..I have always wondered!!!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

So true.
1000, 0000 Likes. grin

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by mistabiola: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
wish kin mumu u be? you post topic still comment first , for that, this post would not reach front page..

Let's wait n see
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
bqlekan:
it does reach fp? wah will you do now?
grin grin grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Rawar: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
How come u be number 4 and you qoute somebody after u.
carzola:
smell fishy is like u be........ lipsrsealed
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Generalkorex(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
carzola:
God pass u.lol
just kidding o
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Prince4mic: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
The girls been loving money sin 1909
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
What's my business with a guy's money, when I can work to make my own money.

Not all girls love money, the way you guys describe it. undecided

Hian!!! angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Divineluv14(f): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by kayguy: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
lmao
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Majority of girls are call girls.
They are either calling their boyfriends or customers for the same reason, MONEY.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:

Haha. Na my mama o. When we small we dey think say we na sharp guys and she go fall mugu to our games. So she go block us and tell us say when guyman fall, mugu go whack am.
i.e, we will encourage her to leave the chores for us to do and tell her to go have a nap. We then wait for her to sleep so we can go out and play, she go use style lock door carry key enter room and sleep grin grin

Hahahaha. I believe u nw. Ur mama na warri woman? She sabi quote pidgin proverb. grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=ayusco85 post=35720183]

Did it worked?[/quote

Did it worked? I guessed u attended evening school.

Correction: did it work? Not worked.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by harry509: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

gud 4 her.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by kenoz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=Bridgetown post=35721386][/quote]
grin english teacher. Tnx
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:

angry
JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW NAIJA WOMEN DON USELESS FINISH.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
I HAVE SWEAR NEVER TO DATE ANY OF THEM, THANK GOD I AM ROCKING MY RUSSIAN BABE, ALWAYS DO LOVE HER TO THE CORE
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
What's my business with a guy's money, when I can work to make my own money.

Not all girls love money, the way you guys describe it. undecided

Hian!!! angry

If u tell cow thief to assist you to catch fowl he go say plsssss ohhhh the fowl will bit me.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
It won't work on me!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Orikinla:

So true.
1000, 0000 Likes. grin

Tnx bro. cool
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
I can relate to this..

She suddenly stopped picking my calls.
Within that period I travelled to Abuja and I remembered her. I sent her a message when I had checked in. Hi, I am going to Abuja and I am wondering if you are free to come with me. I got a call back immediately..... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.