Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96891 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by bidex(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmmm...
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by wristbangle: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
LOL. Yes oo. It works mehn grin grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by erico2k2(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
ayusco85:
This works like magic.... grin

this guy you no well at all ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Aleckzer: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2015
ayusco85:

Badt guy. grin

Ladies loving money since 2000BC
lol. I love money too....and I'm a guy cheesy
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2015
U go fear babe wey be say, as u send d text,she go reply u with "NO" she no go kol u sef, na even 4 naira go comot from her phone, if na Mtn to mtn ooo
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

The fact that you've met the wrong ones, doesnt mean you should generalize.

Anyways, I dont need to convince. But dont call me a liar next time. angry
Lol. But this dude's name says it all "sonofanimalz" so, presumably, he doesn't see anything in calling another an animal or when he is agitated, saying a human being is worse off.

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Beamborla:

lolz...

So you threw the first stone and she retaliated by throwing a bigger one... it's tit for tat, hun.
We handle emotional pains differently...

If on the ground of what transpired between you two, Nigerian ladies automatically become useless, it's safe for her to reach the same conclusion about Nigerian guys.

It's really not cool to generalize, my dear.
A lot of ladies have had bad experience with guys and vice versa. No gender is innocent.

You must have hurt her real bad if she's threatening to bring your life to the ground. I would suggest you employ diplomacy and dialogue to settle the issue.
I may use a comparison with BOKO HARAM, even negotiation won't do it.
I know what I did was not good and I am not pride about it.

But she has not still move on with her life, and I am getting married by next year by God's grace, my problem is just her not to do anything stupid, I am still praying for her.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. But this dude's name says it all "sonofanimalz" so, presumably, he doesn't see anything in calling another an animal or when he is agitated, saying a human being is worse off.
angry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

WHEN LIFE DEAL WITH YOU, THATS WHEN YOU WILL HAVE SOME ELEMENT SENSE, COS I SEE YOU LACK ONE ONE angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

WHEN LIFE DEAL WITH YOU, THATS WHEN YOU WILL HAVE SOME ELEMENT(S) (OF) SENSE, COS I SEE YOU LACK ONE ONE angry
Dude take it easy, this was my msg

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by gates123: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2015
ayusco85:

That quote sounds like one u made not ur mum cheesy. No lie ontop ur mumcy o

Chairmoo o, your mama na guy woman oo... either ways, check your post well well, because me and my mama no understand the English. Even though say na pidgin.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Dude take it easy, this was my msg

AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY USERNAME angry

SO PLS SOMETIMES, TRY NOT TO PUT YOUR NOISE ON OTHER PEOPLE BUSINESS AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN, IF YOU WHAT TO BALANCE THE WORLD
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=sonofananimalz post=35726026]

AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MY USERNAME angry

SO PLS SOMETIMES, TRY NOT TO BUT YOUR NOISE ON OTHER PEOPLE BUSINESS AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN, IF YOU WHAT TO BALANCE THE WORLD [/quote
Alright! Are we cool now?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=Sabrwahaqqo post=35726171][/quote]cool
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by 19naia(m): 3:43am On Jul 11, 2015
thinkdip:
lols
grin
The man must have prayed for sleep after endless days and nights of work.
His saintly qualities earned him God's answer and gift before the man ever commot him knees in prayers. grin

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by jeanrball: 4:02am On Jul 11, 2015
determine the outcome you really do and we get hold video on testosterone how to optimize your T levels in your body and so what are the recommendations formed know it to make sure I'm really maximize Maxgenics Alpha Fuel my testosterone production was the major I'm getting a good amount saturated fat in my diet obviously back in general need to be ate certain point because cholesterol is the main ingredient criticize our own but since doing this report Eric is really great and she told me to get some mom .
http://supplements4sideeffects.com/
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by wtfCode: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2015
ladies just tire me, if not 4 one thing ehhn...i could've said make dem no exist.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by akatonero(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Only for gold diggers who re really hungry.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by pamcode(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2015
that will only work if the girl has known you to be generous, if you are d stingy type ur lie would be detected immediately or you are a broke nigga

1 Like

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Brytawon(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2015
gringringrin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by microfixsynergy(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol! angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Ahmad4452(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Guyz u na wicked see as u jst silent all dos babes wey dey shout for Nl.....well sha na true talk op talk
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
wtfCode:
ladies just tire me, if not 4 one thing ehhn...i could've said make dem no exist.
I feel ur pain bro
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
I may use a comparison with BOKO HARAM, even negotiation won't do it.
I know what I did was not good and I am not pride about it.

But she has not still move on with her life, and I am getting married by next year by God's grace, my problem is just her not to do anything stupid, I am still praying for her.
In a nutshell, your comments and post about Nigerian ladies are null and void. smiley

I wish you the best. Good morning.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by blaze2cool(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2015
thinkdip:
lols
that should be as a result of long prayers.....lol
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ahaika23: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2015
What if you don't have her account details huh? If ah slap you eh!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Alezy(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Beamborla:

In a nutshell, your comments and post about Nigerian ladies are null and void. smiley

I wish you the best. Good morning.
smh...

good morning
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry

EVEN JESUS WAS CALLED A LIAR,

WHO ARE YOU NOT TO BE CALLED A LIAR angry

MIND YOU, I AM NOT CONVINCING YOU, I AM ONLY TELLING YOU THE FACT

The jesus they lied to u bou is d one dat is a liar
Not the JESUS that truly exist
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
0ne thing u failed to realize is all girls ah the same but not equal.
weather hungry girl or had working girl wen that addict we call money is involve u can never predict there action
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

The jesus they lied to u bou is d one dat is a liar Not the JESUS that truly exist
Abeg why u wan miss road abi u blind...? or deef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.