Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96883 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sirhamilton(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

YOU EEDIOT, YOU JUST DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION angry

THINK YOU ARE A LEVEL HEADED PERSON BUT REVERSE IS THE THE CASE undecided

OHH!! LEAST I FORGET, HERE IS YOUR REWARD FOR STUPIDITY angry
talking bout bitter truths ...hurts right . I see I touched a cord . she's gonna leave you sooner than you think. so don't get too used to her. humans don't date date #sonofananimalz
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:

talking bout bitter truths ...hurts right . I see I touched a cord . she's gonna leave you sooner than you think. so don't get too used to her. humans don't date date #sunofanimalz
YOU KNOWETH NOTHING BOY!

SHE IS CRAZY IN LOVED WITH ME. DO YOU THINK THE WHITE ARE LIKE THOSE ANIMALS YOU CALLED NAIJA WOMEN undecided

YOU NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A LOCAL CHAMPION
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sirhamilton(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

YOU KNOWETH NOTHING BOY!

SHE IS CRAZY IN LOVED WITH ME. DO YOU THINK THE WHITE ARE LIKE THOSE ANIMALS YOU CALLED NAIJA WOMEN undecided

YOU NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A LOCAL CHAMPION
you need help ...really
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:
you need help ...really
undecided
IN SOME POINT IN LIFE WE ALL NEED HELP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
DON'T WORRY, YOUR HELP WILL SOON COME undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by hibbayueei(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

You're just contracdicting yourself sha. @bolded, you did something bad, and you feel sorry for your action, yet you say Nigerian girls are animals.

Hian!!! I Tire!!!

U get time. The dude sounds confused
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=godunia post=35735?love is business my dear[/quote]

Lwkmd. Bros u mad o. Love is business? Really? Lol
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by godunia(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=ayusco85 post=35741278][/quote]pls when I said love is business, I m not effect saying without money there can't be love.what I m simply meant based on human nature which is that all humans are greedy and selfish influences our choice of who to love.a guy can love a girl cos she's light-skinned,a girl can love a girl cos she wants marriage not really because she wants d guy.there's always "what is in it" for me at a deep subconscious level. Think about this,why is it that people are usually attracted to the privilege?love indeed is business, d earlier u make yourself useful, d better or soon u find yourself alone.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Correct. Who no like money? grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
godunia:
pls when I said love is business, I m not effect saying without money there can't be love.what I m simply meant based on human nature which is that all humans are greedy and selfish influences our choice of who to love.a guy can love a girl cos she's light-skinned,a girl can love a girl cos she wants marriage not really because she wants d guy.there's always "what is in it" for me at a deep subconscious level. Think about this,why is it that people are usually attracted to the privilege?love indeed is business, d earlier u make yourself useful, d better or soon u find yourself alone.

i get u totally. i can date a girl because she is busty grin. true love is dead, love is now business
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
That killer moment when u start feeling feverish... OMG!! u ah a gonna...sorry I mean finishe.
At times I just wish amma robot so I don't hv to fall in love with any girl of this generation... few!!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
ayusco85:

i get u totally. i can date a girl because she is busty grin. true love is dead, love is now business

Yes... when she is too busty and love itself is business u make her deduce for the the time she is with u... money talks bro... u can change her to what ever thing u want her to change into
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
ayusco85:

He doesn't sound. He is truly confused. undecided
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

GOOD CLAP FOR YOURSELF, angry
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, CANT YOU JUST DROP THE ISSUE
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ayusco85:

angry NONSENSE
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

GOOD CLAP FOR YOURSELF, angry

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, CANT YOU JUST DROP THE ISSUE

cheesy I wasn't holding any issues to begin with. angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy I wasn't holding any issues to begin with. angry
GOOD, JUST LEAVE MATTER THE WAY IT IS, WEATHER CONFUSED OR NOT, angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

GOOD, JUST LEAVE MATTER THE WAY IT IS, WEATHER CONFUSED OR NOT, angry

I said, I wasn't holding up any matter na. angry angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Osyxcel(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
softysparky:
It won't work on me!

Hmmm, are you sure? tongue
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lmao
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Felitsa187(f): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2015
ayusco85:

Did it worked?
Really? Wat kind of yeye tabon is dis nau? angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Felitsa187:

Really? Wat kind of yeye tabon is dis nau? angry

what do u mean by that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.