Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Guys Are U Guilty Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are U Guilty Of This? (4703 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
after the physical exertion that accompanies sex, it becomes rather difficult to stay awake. Seriously!

Well. You're just going to have to stick it :p.
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
After sex a man just want 2 sleep.
A woman is different. After sex she wants her man 2 continue holding her 4 some mins.
She needs 2 hear him say a few more time "I LOVE YOU". Some women says after he ejaculated, he turns his back on me and go 2 sleep.
I try not 2 feel hurt bt i always find myself thinking, DOES HE REALLY LOVES ME?

Listen men after u ejaculates, don't go 2 sleep immediately. Spend some more tym holding her and telling her that u love her. Soon she will feel ready 2 slip.
Then the both of u will sleep. Try it

Your name is like, The ugliest name I've seen on earth... G0sh!
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by adedayourt(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
A woman is different. After sex she wants her man 2 continue holding her 4 some mins.
She needs 2 hear him say a few more time "I LOVE YOU". Some women says after he ejaculated, he turns his back on me and go 2 sleep.
I try not 2 feel hurt bt i always find myself thinking, DOES HE REALLY LOVES ME?

Listen men after u ejaculates, don't go 2 sleep immediately. Spend some more tym holding her and telling her that u love her. Soon she will feel ready 2 slip.

TELL ME THIS IS EXPERIENCE SPEAKING
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Mrbigman1(m): 5:25am On Jul 11, 2015
jboy73:

Your name is like, The ugliest name I've seen on earth... G0sh!

Be good
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:
What bullshyte is this?

I should hold a HO and start telling her how much I love her and bla bla bla...

A man needs time to regain his lost energy.

She should cuddle her pillow for the time being. undecided

U ain't romantic then
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Deexxy: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

U ain't romantic then
I can't be romantic to a HO undecided
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Deexxy:

I can't be romantic to a HO undecided

Go get a girlfriend n stop fuckin a ho
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Deexxy: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

You won't tell me when to get one. undecided
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by SuperSuave(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Shortyy:
"DOES HE REALLY LOVES ME"
so you only saw that line?? grin +
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by timilehing(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
So after d man don do all the work & u just lie down there like a log of wood, you still want him to keep you busy with talks?

It's like telling a petrol tanker to keep running after offloading 33,000ltrs of fuel
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by ferdvict2(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
din't she put her strength in yours?
It seems to me that an average Nigerian guy is selfish with "tender sex care" and after sex care", if you know what i mean wink my opinion though.
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by chetaobi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
after ejaculating, and regaining my strength (yeah e no easy 2 cum abeg!), that's when i hug her and cuddle her and talk sweet nothings into her ears before i start licking and tickling her ears and back, thus setting her in the mood for the next round! i love spending a whole day just making love. one round of sex is not enough for me! sex to me is just not sex alone! its bonding and communication moment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its like this sex is all about pleasin the girl
First we do the PRE INTIMACY to put u girls in the mood before the main deal.After the the hu ha hu ha work we start to do POST INTIMACY again all to please the woman
ABEG NA ONLY UNA WAKA COME?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by donJ2(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

GF's aint Loyal hon.

...#alphaguyzcode:

Mess wid a couple of ho'z

Love ur ride

Kip chasing big paper.

Stay married to d Game

NB: Never close ur doors against Friends with benefit *they understand us best*

@ the Op...

I dont really cuddle after sexercise, buh she can always cling to me....

All na cuddle
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by donJ2(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
chetaobi:
after ejaculating, and regaining my strength (yeah e no easy 2 cum abeg!), that's when i hug her and cuddle her and talk sweet nothings into her ears before i start licking and tickling her ears and back, thus setting her in the mood for the next round! i love spending a whole day just making love. one round of sex is not enough for me! sex to me is just not sex alone! its bonding and communication moment!

You need a job
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by chetaobi(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
donJ2:

You need a job

i have a job man!
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Kelly2713(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Hehehe
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by drey076(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Women should understand dat dat sperm is d strength of men during sex, once it is released, the men would be very tired, if someone men should try to stand up at dat moment they can fall
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Chigold101(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

lolzzzz
A woman that waits to hear I love you after sex didn't reach maximum orgasm. Every good love making where bothside got to their maximum orgasm ends in the guy taking some fluid (water or juice) and the girl culled up in his body and dose off.

Men spend more energy in sexual activity while he woman enjoys more than the man... Rest provokes another round of good sex...talking from experience
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Youngpo413: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shortyy:
"DOES HE REALLY LOVES ME"
sex has nothing to do with love,its only ladies who feel that way.
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Youngpo413: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

U don try b4 wey she no sleep.
Men burn alot of energy. No be una dey enjoy am pass.

If the girl doesn't get enough of it then u did not do ur work very well
na babes dey enjoy pass o,that why una dey always want it without condoms.
Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Youngpo413: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

what is the difference between a girlfriend and a hoe? Don't forget that those hoes are other guys serious gfs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are U Guilty Of This? by Fawklicant: 5:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Blizzyblinkzy:

You women should stop pushing guys off or feigning headache or waistpain once you've climaxed. You are more selfish. Once you've reached orgasm, it's game over for the guy. Then he goes straight to mojo to help himself. Mstcheeewwwww!

Modified! Old thread set. Didn't even check.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pics) That Smile You Make When Haters Say You Look Ugly And You Know You Not / I'm Dating My Neighbor Pls Advice / Did I Insult Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.