Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! (28265 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by hotyink: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
About www.hook.ng - Best Site To Trade Your Bitcoin & Gift Card In Nigeria.

hook.ng is the best site to trade your bitcoin and gift cards in Nigeria.
We have been there for our customers since 2020 buying bitcoin and gift cards profitably to customers in Nigeria and beyond.

We buy major cards like eBay, Nike, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Xbox, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Apple Store, Walmart, Sephora, Vanilla, American Express (AMEX), Foot Locker, and a whole other catalogue of cards.

We are also huge traders of Bitcoin. Our platform is registered with the CAC, so know we are a trusted site to sell your gift cards with peace of mind.

At hook.ng We are passionate about your experience with us, here are 3 reasons to trade with us today

1. Get Regular Updates
Gift cards prices ain’t stable. It’s important you stay updated. We offer free price updates on Website rate page: www.hook.ng/rates and WhatsApp this helps our customers to know the best card to collect.

2. Risk-Free
Due to the increase in internet fraud, It’s risky to trade gift cards online. Despite that, be assured that with hook it is risk-free, no more fear of losing your gift cards as we are a registered, trusted and reliable platform.

3. Fast Payment
At hook.ng, there’s no delay in payments as we have no reason to hold your money for more than 10 minutes. We pay in the speed of light. This is one of the reasons our customers love us.

We offer high rate, high speed, high payouts, high satisfaction. Try us today.

Ready to raise your profits? Sign up today on www.hook.ng and enjoy the best trading experience

Shorter version
hook.ng is the best site to trade your Bitcoin and gift cards in Nigeria. We have been there for our customers since 2020 buying Bitcoin and gift cards profitably to customers in Nigeria and beyond.

We buy major cards such as eBay, Nike, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Xbox, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Apple Store, and a whole other catalog of cards. Our platform is registered with the CAC, so know we are a trusted site to sell your gift cards with peace of mind.
We offer high rates, high speeds, high payouts, high satisfaction. Try us today…

Ready to raise your profits? Sign up today on www.hook.ng and enjoy the best trading experience.
www.hook.ng

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
He Has de final Say,HE is My shield

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by omololu2020(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
hotyink:
Hmmm!! Isreal!!! The Jewish people and the Land of Israel have a Secret Weapon that no one else can beat- it’s the Hand Of God!! Can you beat that!!

http://www.toridey.com/photo-see-why-no-one-can-beat-isreal/
if russia,usa,england,china or india handle dis ur isreal eh,isreal wey no fit battle iran mtchewww

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Starships4u(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yea!! And yes I saw our GAY OBAMA there...

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Israel5(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
God why did u dump me in Niggaria? Why am i nt an Israeli? You only gave me the name. #groans
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by dayo23(f): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
if russia,usa,england,china or india handle dis ur isreal eh,isreal wey no fit battle iran mtchewww
Bros,go to Google and type isreal 6 days War , you will know iran is no match to isreal when it comes to Military warfare! Infact all the Arab Nations are scared of isreal

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Dannyset(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
God's big Hand.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:

No mind them jare...Israel wey no fit beat hezbollah, naim go battle iran?

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now. But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US. US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
God is an Israelite and loves them. Same God hates others.
Mtcheeeeeew. deceived lots.

18 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by owobokiri(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Anybody that really thinks that God loves some other people more than he likes him or that some other people are more of Gods children than him, should be fed to a salt water croc. .

35 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Ruq: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yeah right, four of Russia's big nukes is enough. Then a holier land would be given again, I bet they wouldn't mind Sambisa.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by GrosseBite: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Stupid africans. So God loves Israel more than blacks? He did not choose Africans but Isrealis? Why? Because Isrealis told you so? Rubbish

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Maple:

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...

Spare me this Persian crap! Were these Persians not whipped by Iraq in the 1980's?

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Lordave: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2015
The way religion has beclouded most people's sense of reasoning is quite shocking.

Imagine the nonsense this Christian fanatic just posted

33 Likes

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tucky200(m): 12:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Is JUDAISM related to GOD...
Because isreal has 75% judaism 16% islam and 2.1% christianity..pls check wikipadia b4 u bash me....GOD's love for us is equal..destroy america and that's it for isreal

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tucky200(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Because isreal has 75% judaism 16% islam and 2.1% christianity..pls check wikipadia b4 u bash me....GOD's love for us is equal..destroy america and that's it for isreal
hotyink:
Hmmm!! Isreal!!! The Jewish people and the Land of Israel have a Secret Weapon that no one else can beat- it’s the Hand Of God!! Can you beat that!!
http://www.toridey.com/photo-see-why-no-one-can-beat-isreal/
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by dayo23(f): 12:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Spare me this Persian crap! Were these Persians not whipped by Iraq in the 1980's?

leave them bro, they don't know anything about isreal war against the Arab nation, Iran came out several time to say they will wipe isreal off the surface of the earth but Uptill date we haven't seen isreal wiped off, Iran and other Arab nation are scared of isreal,rili scared.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Karlman: 1:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Maple:

Israel look strong around its Arab neighbors, beyond that, its a different game entirely. You see, the Persians or Iranians (as they are called today) aint arabs, they walk the talk, if u know what I mean...for far too long now, they've been daring Israel to stop barking and attack them as it has been saying it would for God knows how long now. But nothing has happened, you know why? because Israel dont have the balls to fight a formidable opponent without bigdaddy USA military support. And the support is not forthcoming either, because a war with the Persians is too risky even for the US. US can not sacrifice the lives of its citizens to go die for your "mighty" Israel over Iran. So the US snubbed Israel and chose to dialogue with the Iranians over their Nuclear program.

CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by modskiller(m): 2:25am On Jul 11, 2015
People have kept saying this stuff, but to God who made me I believe if Isreal steps beyond it's bound, then they'll know God takes no nonsense

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:01am On Jul 11, 2015
tucky200:
...and who is the lion of the tribe of Judah?
who created Abraham that gave birth to Islam?
Know this, no single leaf falls from a tree without God's knowledge

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Gravanno: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Insanity of Zionist Christian - Dr. David Duke.
I dare any christian to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by ALISMILE(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2015
If thatbig hand there implies the support of USA then I ll agree! Outside dat its all a farce! Maybe d demonic, God for saken homosexual country called USE is now ur christian God!

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by ALISMILE(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Gravanno:
Insanity of Zionist Christian - Dr. David Duke.

I dare any christian to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nija christians ve been myopic since 00000, thinkin Isreal or d jewish nation is anytin close to Christianity!

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Israel ma home!!!!
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tucky200(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:

...and who is the lion of the tribe of Judah?
who created Abraham that gave birth to Islam?
Know this, no single leaf falls from a tree without God's knowledge
K
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Bollove: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2015
dayo23:

Bros,go to Google and type isreal 6 days War , you will know iran is no match to isreal when it comes to Military warfare! Infact all the Arab Nations are scared of isreal
A man that lost touch with pragmatism, common-sense and reality is as good as dead.
God is not a "fallatic" being !!

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tonytony208(m): 5:39am On Jul 11, 2015
The only hands preventing isreal's defeat are those of America, Britain and the western world. If US remove their support, Israel is dead. For your information, isreal rejected Jesus Christ. They are not christians. So op, stop being myopic and unlearned.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Gravanno: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Nija christians ve been myopic since 00000, thinkin Isreal or d jewish nation is anytin close to Christianity!

That video opened my eyes.

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by tonytony208(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Israel ma home!!!!

And when you finally go to your home, be ready to convert from Christianity to Judaism, because that is what they practice in your home.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Vicadonis(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Very true
Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by Meritbaba(m): 5:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Without the help of America, ordinary Palestine would have defeated Isreal tey tey

Re: DOWNLOAD HOOK APP - buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! by TelrocAgro(m): 5:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Is Isreal that unbeatable for other country in the world? That means no country can wages war against them and eventually conquer them, this shows how powerful and sophiscated they are compared to other part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba / Army Kills 25 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescues 18 Persons (Graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos)