Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Most Appropriate Time To Travel Halong Bay? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Appropriate Time To Travel Halong Bay? (477 Views)

Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / How To Travel To Mauritius From Nigeria / One Day On Halong Bay You Can Discover What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Appropriate Time To Travel Halong Bay? by Daoanh: 5:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Halong Bay in northern Vietnam, has four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter obviously. Almost at any time throughout the year can also Halong Bay cruise, the best of which will be approximately from April to December 10. The weather in these months is quite cool and pleasant.

Although such but you can come here in the winter months of 12, 1 and May 2. The weather can be a little cold and cloudy, sometimes rainy. And in the summer but there are so many tourists come here to rest and sightseeing, but sometimes in a crowded place is more interesting is deserted. But during the summer months from May to October, temperatures rise and you may encounter storms during the rainy season.
Re: The Most Appropriate Time To Travel Halong Bay? by tdayof(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Joostoos have seen a perfect place for summer break 4 yo!
Re: The Most Appropriate Time To Travel Halong Bay? by JayJustus(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2015
tdayof:
Joostoos have seen a perfect place for summer break 4 yo!

Vietnam visa they said I must have a company to send me invitation... I wan go chill but dem say company letter bullshyte... I guess I will pass on that ;/

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Travelling Tips For The Nigerian Fashionista / Ten Interesting Places To Visit In Idomaland This Christmas / Help Me With This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.