Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) (19164 Views)

Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by donogaga(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2015
50-year old South African woman, Lerato Pitso is believed to have the biggest backside in Africa. She shares the ordeal and challenges of having a huge buttocks and her near suicidal thought.

Life seems to be full of imbalances, while some people complain of too much, others never have enough. As some women cry over having small backsides and head for implants, some women somwhere in the world are having too much of it.

This is the case of Lerato Pitso, a 50-year old South African woman who is regarded as the woman with the biggest buttocks in Africa.

This endowment, she says has been almost like a curse on her as she bemoans about not getting real love from men, who only see her as a sex object.

“At one stage I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like I’m not good enough. Men only want to sleep with me. They don’t love me. Sometimes I hear a camera’s shutter and when I turn to see what is happening, I see people taking pictures of my backside,”

Pitso is currently on a crash diet and intensive physical excercises. She strongly hopes to meet the man of her dreams one day. She participated in the City of Johannesburg’s Weight Loss Challenge that literally saved her life. At the time of the contest she was weighing 120kg and had serious health problems.

“I’ve been battling with my weight since I was a teenager. I was on the verge of committing suicide. This challenge saved my life.

“I was tired of people being unkind to me, whispering as I walked past and others taking photos of me from behind. That was humiliating. I tried several diets. I would shed a few kilos only to put them back on because [the fitness trainers] never taught me how to eat properly”, Pitso said.

http://www.tori.ng/news/3945/meet-the-woman-with-the-biggest-bum-in-africa-phot.html

Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by okangisaiah(f): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Waist Africa.
God's creative handwork

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by kilokeys(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Haaaaa shocked
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2015
I've seen those bigger than hers
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by sunrealboy01(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan...#whatcanisay
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Oya, those ladies dat are lookin for ass should come and borow some
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by okangisaiah(f): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2015
God's creative handwork
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by djeezy(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Heavy duty. Not appealing though.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by osaslord500(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
oh my gosh! look at her butt.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by falconey(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
could that be nyash?
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by yuppyz(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Seen
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2015
op are you high? obviously you have never been to Ibadan,even okada riders they fear for their tire if them see some ukwu grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Joshkid(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2015
osaslord500:
oh my gosh! look at her butt.
shey na her eyes u tink say I dey look at before grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2015
Ikebe gyrate...
Na this type them dae reserve iron seat for, for church
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2015
This is the 3rd time someone is posting ish about this woman
same article, same pix, different heading

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Moustache: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
sunrealboy01:
Eleyi gidi gan...#whatcanisay
just say something bro!
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by solodox(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2015
this wan na yansh? come to my hood and se what great things baba did here!
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Iruobean(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Bros abeg shift make i enter. Oga driver say space still ÐƹƔ front page.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
1bunne4lif:
really,,,pls where ooo
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
octopusfreaky:
really,,,pls where ooo
in my village, imo state
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
okangisaiah:
Waist Africa.
God's creative handwork

Actuall she's allegedly from south africa.

But i love your creativity. grin

Waist africa loooooooool grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
1bunne4lif:

Enter market na.

You go believe.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by b3llo(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
The beauty of a woman is in her backside
#Flavour
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by limahkerry: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
WOW..nice update yo<a href="https://www.makeoverarena.com/juno-email-login-www-juno-com-webmail/">u have here..keep it up</a>
Re: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) by Taiwx(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2018
this is nyash....doggy go sweet shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / JJC Skillz Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.