Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) (68442 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by peeparty(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2015
what will you do?
This will definitely be a goodbye meal.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by sammieblaize: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Godskidmidas(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Swaggzkid: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Yuk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by donjuviam(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2015
i loveeeeee this ... I'm heading to the isiewu joint now

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me

gringringringrin u funny small sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Godskidmidas(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
6ty6ix:

gringringringrin u funny small sha
Lol
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by xynerise: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Is that a cat head?

4 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Lawkee(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
That meat looks like bat

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
what will you do? This will definitely be a goodbye meal.
hehehehehe...that head in that soup resemble yours grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by peeparty(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Midehi:
hehehehehe...that head in that soup resemble yours grin
mumu na d head wey u go collect IFA be daht.
mk I tell u sai e no fit work for me.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:

mumu na d head wey u go collect IFA be daht.
mk I tell u sai e no fit work for me.
hehehehehehe
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I go chop am . Gv am play wash .. Carry my new gf show her

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Mzbabytush(f): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Okay

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Richie0974: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Crap...wat am I suppse 2 do with this Post..... Saw it like 3 yrs ago....
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by onosprince(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
With that she definitely had the last laugh grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by writetopoker: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
waitooo, I. bin think say all poison dey hide inside food, this one come dey advertise him himself, na real chop n. die

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol.

Na witch u date be that na.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by jammani(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chop am like this
You go jst go collect toothpick (receipt) 4 baba God side

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
hahahah dog not goat

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
cheesy
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Soreza(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by alaoeri: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Not for someone from calabar.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by grandstar(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
na dog head be dis i.e. bingo

4 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by johnwizey: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
chop and clean mouth
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by emillionaire: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin peeps add
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Thallyheart(f): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Ex try sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by sheddo619(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
lol
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by ademolasundayd(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by santislim8(m): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.