Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) (68440 Views)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When Northerners Finally Decide To Register For BVN (picture) / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by ut47(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by dokunbam(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
cheesy
Last supper
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me
How does that look like a goat.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am not surprised anyway....if people eat scat, then there is no big deal eating that bat /dog meal.

After all most nairalanders have eaten fellow human beings knowingly and unknowingly all in the name of pepper soup and suya.

Guys eat pu..ssy...ladies drink and burp sperm. What's the difference ?

Wouldn't say eeww because that's what the person likes...just like I wouldn't want someone to say eew eew when am eating a clean puss..sy.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by oluwatoyinadeola(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
will add small anointing oil......lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by harry509: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
what will you do?
This will definitely be a goodbye meal.
No thanks Am full.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nonychinonso(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
that cul
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
CHRIST IN ME!
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
I'll just go and cook indomie and egg. I can't start eating goat that is making fun of me

Verry funny grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Shebi na food, i go chop am finish wash hand comot
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:
wait dat tin na Goat, I bin tink say na Frog
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by fF01(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:
Prepare wat is worst than that for him
Like putting soldier ants coated with jelly and bake it inside cookies for him served with a chilled wine containing a cat urine as first course meal

Next take time to pound yam with a nice soup made from cobras blood and green grasshoppers lookin like crayfish inside egusi soup 2nd course meal
Lastly ends it wit a nice cup of icecream with lizard eye as cherry on it wit sharwama that contains different kinds of wild animals flesh he cud ever imagine
u d devil itself.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:
what will you do?
This will definitely be a goodbye meal.
Whats wrong with it ?
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
fF01:

u d devil itself.

Evil laugh tongue
And u one of my fallen angels
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by amaben2020(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
typical yellowbar delicacy
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Islamicpope(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Not for someone from calabar.
u no get sense.

Na calabar food go kill u finally

Ebot, unamikot
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Not hungry, thanks
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by lordbureson(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by peeparty(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Whats wrong with it ?
swit check well..
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
peeparty:

swit check well..
Looks like bush meat
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by alaoeri: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Islamicpope:
u no get sense.

Na calabar food go kill u finally

Ebot, unamikot
Lagbaja ewo ni ti epe, back to sender.
Bunsuru.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by fF01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Evil laugh tongue And u one of my fallen angels
go fear fear!
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by niceguy7(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
The head inside that soup alone...cn make me loose my appetite, not to talk of eating it.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by vislabraye(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Godskidmidas:

That one no be goat oh. Either na bush baby or bad.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by peeparty(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Looks like bush meat
lol
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by tolulope0(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
That is a bat's head. Lol! Not bad grin
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Brytawon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Which kind of expensive joke is this
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by prof12(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
donjuviam:
i loveeeeee this ... I'm heading to the isiewu joint now

Take a look at the picture very well Mr isiewu joint.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by susanokopi(f): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na 404 she put she cook for u?

How you go take chop him mouth?

God forgive dog-meat eaters.
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by Cusan: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is dog head not goat. Dogs for the doggs not me!
Re: When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo) by valour13: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is that not cat head?haaaaaa ayeeeee ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.