Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. (5473 Views)

8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
My ex gf who I dated for six months though we agreed on no sex is desperately want me back. I truly love her that why I accepted dating her without sex because sex is not my intention of dating her but true love and and a relationship that can lead to marriage was my sole intention for dating her. All of a sudden she called me and start telling me she is no longer interested in the relationship,when I ask her why she said she felt guilty because of the kiss and romance we do have.I said ok we can stop it completely so that the relationship can go on bu she insisted on break up. I was highly devastated to the fact that I can't eat nor read nor do any things normal because I was highly heart broken.so two months later after the break up and the fact that I have move on she starts calling me telling me she wants me back. I said no that I,m no more interested in her nor any girl because I have decided to be alone. But she stil disturbing me with text messages and meeting my friends to plead with me. So my friends if you are in my shoes will you accept her back? Your advice is highly needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Pele
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by JERRY1925(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
word of advice, form hard to get but act interested, make her promise u she will never do dat again den wen she does tell her u love her..bros if u let her go the second time..d table will turn for u to come here seeking for advice shows u still care...i'v been in ur shoes nd I lost cos I had one small girl making m feel loved...tell her it's OK nd prove u a man...make her happy.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by LEvuls(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
its well with u
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by nairamaverick(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Op agree on the condition of constant sex, screw the the hell and living daylight out of her and then after six months break up undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
JeanLuc:
Don't tell me you're going to be a complete fool by reaccepting her without letting her pass through the pains she caused you by trampling your heart to pieces.
No time for rubbish.
thank you.I love your comment.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by xynerise: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Beyond repair?
You must be a walking dead man.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by ericessien24: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Its your turn to set the rules, if she agrees,fine and if not, let her go.

But I'm sure she will agree.

Nigga u need to Bleep otherwise someone else will be fuckinng her while you will be the lover
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
xynerise:
Beyond repair?

You must be a walking dead man.
no,my heart is repaired now because I have move on.so l'm walking alive now.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by cvibe2: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Op,

She is only trying to make you stronger person
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by xynerise: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
no,my heart is repaired now because I have move on.so l'm walking alive now.
Halleluyah somebody cheesy
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Hazardd(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:
Pele
what is "pele"...is this an advice?

op, just move on with your life forget about the girl..she is just playing with your emotions and it seem that is her mission on you

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
xynerise:
Halleluyah somebody cheesy
hahahahaga
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Hazardd:

op, just move on with your life forget about the girl..she is just playing with your emotions and it seem that is her mission on you
i have already made that decision just that i like to seek people opinion if i.m makingthe right decision.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by misspicy(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Hazardd:

Pele means sorry...a word that shows empathy....
I contributed by showing I understand wat he posted.

Thank me later
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Hazardd(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i have already made that decision just that i like to seek people opinion if i.m makingthe right decision.
yea, nice decision.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2015
alryt
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Hazardd(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
misspicy:

Pele means sorry...a word that shows empathy....
I contributed by showing I understand wat he posted.

Thank me later
you dont need to feel sorry for him...give him an advice
should he move on from the girl or should he accept her back..
Just advice!

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Mostwanted7: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
I dont comment in situation like this but you made d relationship boring in d 1st place,now she wants u back,since u love her i know what u would do,you'd go back to her and repeat d same old shit....

Btw YOU'RE A GGRRAAMMAATTIICCAALL BUFFON
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by 2dice(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Person WEy naked no fit put hand for pocket ...
Oga she is a No No
Kus she will eventually dump you again
AyaffTalk

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Mostwanted7:
I dont comment in situation like this but you made d relationship boring in d 1st place,now she wants u back,since u love her i know what u would do,you'd go back to her and repeat d same old shit....

Btw YOU'RE A GGRRAAMMAATTIICCAALL BUFFON
how do I made the relationship boring?
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Mostwanted7: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:

i dont comment on question lik dis but face fact bro No sex in a relationship makes it boring,even though she resist at first which is normal,eventually she'd comply,but do it in a mature way pls as i detest molesters,all gals are like machines they work the way you program them,program sex into her man
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by emperorchedda(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:

Oga you have made the right decision but I still advice you take her back on the condition of constant sex, if after the sex and you find out she's not a virgin dump her the second you c'um because it's obvious someone has been fvcking her while you were claiming love shiitt
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Olami90: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:

Op , dnt mind dat guy.
Dat ur gal must b stupid. Somone dat said she was feeling guilty kissing $ romancing u is obvious she had anoda guy den whch occupied d top spot wen u happen to be d option. Obviously, she felt guilty cheating on her real guy.
She came back to u as an option at d time finz had gone wrong in d other relationship, she was obviously dumped.

It is now ur decision to make. Woteva wld mak u accept her, u shld neva giv her any chance nd don't ever mak her ur priority. Divide ur attention nd let her av a feel of how it is nd if possible mak her an option too while u av........ wink
I for show her pepper.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Olami90:

Op , dnt mind dat guy.
Dat ur gal must b stupid. Somone dat said she was feeling guilty kissing $ romancing u is obvious she had anoda guy den whch occupied d top spot wen u happen to be d option. Obviously, she felt guilty cheating on her real guy.
She came back to u as an option at d time finz had gone wrong in d other relationship, she was obviously dumped.

It is now ur decision to make. Woteva wld mak u accept her, u shld neva giv her any chance nd don't ever mak her ur priority. Divide ur attention nd let her av a feel of how it is nd if possible mak her an option too while u av........ wink
I for show her pepper.
thanks.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
emperorchedda:

Oga you have made the right decision but I still advice you take her back on the condition of constant sex, if after the sex and you find out she's not a virgin dump her the second you c'um because it's obvious someone has been fvcking her while you were claiming love shiitt
hmmmm
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Hazardd:

ok.
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Olami90:

Op , dnt mind dat guy.

I for show her pepper.
hmmmm
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=nairamaverick post=35733699]Op agree on the condition of constant sex, screw the the hell and living daylight out of her and then after six months break up hmmquote]hmmmm
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by trybe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys! Must u bring all ur problems 2 nairaland , some people can longer sit and think for themselves . They will come with something like {matured mind pls } serious advice needed ! Ha I don tire 4 dis pple
Re: She Desperately Want Me Back After She Broke My Heart Beyond Repair. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
trybe:
Guys! Must u bring all ur problems 2 nairaland , some people can longer sit and think for themselves . They will come with something like {matured mind pls } serious advice needed ! Ha I don tire 4 dis pple
what is ur problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes We Dey Drink Beer Too / I’m Having Great Sex With My Boss But Something Just Doesn’t Feel Right... / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.