Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 PM

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality (33151 Views)

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by intergral(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Your blood group type can reveal your personality;
Bright and dark aspects of your personality. Let’s
have a look that what blood types possess which kind of qualities for any person and which blood type is compatible to another.

[size=28pt]Blood Type A:[/size]
Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many “A”’s are in research.
They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of
medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least.
This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics
like TV’s and also less expensive more efficient cars
that were created today. Blood type A’s tend to have
more sensitive constitutions.
Too much stress weakens their immunity more quickly than other blood types. Low stomach acid is common among blood type A’s even from birth, so special care should be taken when eating animal proteins. Using digestive enzymes, like Assist Dairy and Protein, along with consuming fermented foods and drinks is really a must for A’s. They also eat raw fish which is much easier to digest than cooked.

Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved,
patient and punctual. Perfectionists.

Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious
and uptight.

Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki,
O.J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler,
Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet Li, Maki
Nomiya, Rick James

[size=28pt]Blood Type B:[/size]

Blood type B individuals tend to be
balanced: thoughtful like A’s and yet ambitious like
O’s. They are empathetic, easily understanding
others’ points of view, yet often hesitating to
challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible,
they make good friends.

Best Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible and individualistic.

Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self- centered.

Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson,
Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young

[size=28pt]Blood Type AB:[/size]
Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB’s life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! You'll enjoy some exciting times together!
Like blood type A’s, AB’s react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A’s, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don’t compromise their immunity.
Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB’s don’t like to fit in anyone else’s “boxes”. If they feel too confined, they’ll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted
and empathic.

Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and
unforgiving.

Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick
Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie
Chan, Ken Kitamura

[size=28pt]Blood Type O:[/size]
Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong
immune systems, a well developed physique and a
physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have
sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous
exercise for about an hour each day.

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-
confident. Natural leaders.

Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, insensitive and
ruthless.

Famous Os: Al Capone, Gerald Ford, Mikhail
Gorbachev, John Gotti, Crystal Kay, Queen Elizabeth
II, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Ronald
Reagan, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

[size=28pt]Compatability by Blood Groups:[/size]
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

So what’s your blood type? Do you think it true?.....

Reference:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/04/28/your-blood-type-determines-your-personality/

21 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by intergral(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Reping O to the fullest!!! Where my fellow universal donors?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Chibuhealth(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Am proudly 0+

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Atk01(f): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
intergral:

they make good friends.

Best Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible and individualistic.

Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young

#Team B cool.
But I'm not irresponsible neither am I all that self-centred. The rest are spot on!

9 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by djakinwande(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ShakurM(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
BLOOD GROUP O 4 LIFE cool

18 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by hotgunz(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
SS niko?
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by wachakuta(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Ehnnn
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by DahtzFestjayz: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Kreamie(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Go on..Taking notes
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ketekete: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't believe in this superstitious things.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by frrank(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
The writeup is true for AB.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ChelseaDr(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
k
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Gen2jaynee: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Noted!
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Brytawon(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
About 10 years ago when I just started my company, I had a dream. In this dream was a much older more successful version of myself training a group of candidates and one of those candidates in the classroom was a younger version of me. The older more successful me then asked the younger version of myself this question: Who owns the house, the person whose house is infested with rats or the person who has the rats in a box in the house? The whole classroom including the younger version of myself started laughing. I woke up from the dream laughing and then I heard a small still voice say to me: Solve the riddle as it will define your success in life. 10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I can see the grace of God upon my life. Now I am sharing it with you. Solve this riddle and your life will change for the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015

Where d o's at? grin
We d best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Dcaliphate(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
very true, i'm O+

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by shamama: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't agree am self centered

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by docphresh(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
hmmmm..what can i say...i'm O. kinda fits the description.
If u are O and u know it like Me.click the like botton.. if u dunno ur bloodgroup at ur age. click the share button.

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by abumeinben(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
How am I spose to believe this when a Nigerian isn't there.....

I'll believe if and only if it work not for motherland.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by caesaraba(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I just want to be left alone this morning! *goes back to playing MC5*
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by innocentii: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
my signature
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by sodson11(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
I dont even know my blood group.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by sbashir10(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Team 0+

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by shamama: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Brytawon:
About 10 years ago when I just started my
company, I had a dream.
In this dream was a much older more successful
version of myself training a group of candidates
and one of those candidates in the classroom
was a younger version of me.
The older more successful me then asked the
younger version of myself this question:
Who owns the house, the person whose house is
infested with rats or the person who has the rats
in a box in the house?
The whole classroom including the younger
version of myself started laughing.
I woke up from the dream laughing and then I
heard a small still voice say to me:
Solve the riddle as it will define your success in
life.
10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I
can see the grace of God upon my life.
Now I am sharing it with you.
Solve this riddle and your life will change for the
best.
let me analyse it
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by sonofananimalz: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
intergral:
Your blood group type can reveal your personality;
Bright and dark aspects of your personality. Let’s
have a look that what blood types possess which kind of qualities for any person and which blood type is compatible to another.

[size=28pt]Blood Type A:[/size]
Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many “A”’s are in research.
They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of
medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least.
This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics
like TV’s and also less expensive more efficient cars
that were created today. Blood type A’s tend to have
more sensitive constitutions.
Too much stress weakens their immunity more quickly than other blood types. Low stomach acid is common among blood type A’s even from birth, so special care should be taken when eating animal proteins. Using digestive enzymes, like Assist Dairy and Protein, along with consuming fermented foods and drinks is really a must for A’s. They also eat raw fish which is much easier to digest than cooked.

Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved,
patient and punctual. Perfectionists.

Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious
and uptight.

Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki,
O.J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler,
Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet Li, Maki
Nomiya, Rick James

they make good friends.

[size=28pt]Blood Type AB:[/size]
Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB’s life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! You'll enjoy some exciting times together!
Like blood type A’s, AB’s react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A’s, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don’t compromise their immunity.
Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB’s don’t like to fit in anyone else’s “boxes”. If they feel too confined, they’ll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted
and empathic.

Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and
unforgiving.

Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick
Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie
Chan, Ken Kitamura

[size=28pt]Blood Type O:[/size]
Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong
immune systems, a well developed physique and a
physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have
sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous
exercise for about an hour each day.

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-
confident. Natural leaders.

Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, insensitive and
ruthless.

Famous Os: Al Capone, Gerald Ford, Mikhail
Gorbachev, John Gotti, Crystal Kay, Queen Elizabeth
II, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Ronald
Reagan, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

[size=28pt]Compatability by Blood Groups:[/size]
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

So what’s your blood type? Do you think it true?.....

Reference:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/04/28/your-blood-type-determines-your-personality/
WHO SEND BLOODY GROUP undecided
IF DEATH COME, HE GO CARRY YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by misterchris(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Which 1 has traits of corruption and money laundering

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by carzola(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
How do i join a BLOOD GROUP? This blood group stuff is it on whatsap or bbm ? i would like to join that blood group O it looks like a good group with spoilt youths like me..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by An2elect2(f): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
LOL smiley
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by abumeinben(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
caesaraba:
I just want to be left alone this morning! *goes back to playing MC5*

MC5....data sipper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army GOC 6th Division Dies Of COVID-19 / Two People Drown In The River (Graphic Photos) / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.