Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (38854 Views)

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? / Why Must We Always Pray For The Death Of Our Enemies? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2015
I have noticed that 80% of people don’t pray when they wake up in the morning because of one reason or the other. So i decided to write about it.

You may see someone roaming around internet till 1.00am just chatting. When the person later went to bed, waking up in the morning to pray will be problem even if the person wake up, he/she will not remember that they is something like prayer. This because they don’t know the reason why they should pray in the morning before doing anything.

Remember that Prayer is the Key to open success.

So, here are 5 reasons why you should always pray.

1. To Thank Him For Keeping You Alive.
I think this is the first reason because is not
all the people that slept last night make it the
next morning. I have heard about many
unending stories about people dying
without even any atom of sickness. Make it a
point atleast to thank Him.

2. For Protecting You And Giving You Health.
Many people have been attack in their
dream, many have been initiated into occult
world in their dream. You don’t know the
people that is having meeting because of
you in their kingdom. Many people wake up
with different types of sickness. But God
protected you from all.

3. For Him To Protect You From Any Hidden Danger During The Day. (Psalm91:3-4)
Yes, He already promise to keep us safe during the day. But we need to remind Him
that through prayer. Am sure you have been
hearing of many fatal accidents happen this
days and till some people survive it. Nobody
know what will happen during the day, So
always make it a point to pray for
protection.

4. For Him To Provide For You During The Day
Here is another point for you to pray in the
morning. As we always pray “Give us this
day our daily bread”. Is good for you to say
this prayer every morning to keep it as a
reminder for Him. I know that you are
aware that they are some people out there
that can’t even afford #5 for pure water. But
you are here enjoying.

5. For His Goodness, Protection Upon Your Family and friends.
Here is the final Point for now because there
are still many other reasons.
Praying for your family and friends in the
morning have an important rule to play in
their life during the day because we don’t
know what would have happen to them if not your prayer.

==Pray without ceasing.
==Prayer is the key to unlock heavens gate
==Pray and watch so that you will not fall into temptation.

Sources:
https://saviourstep./2015/07/11/5-reasons-why-should-always-pray-in-the-morning/

274 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Swaggzkid: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Ok op

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by arisekola77: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
It good to serve him and pray to him(GOD)only

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by DahtzFestjayz: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Re-arrange your post for readable pleasure

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Re-arrange your post for readable pleasure
Done
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by chudidonas(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
I believe in prayers and I totally agree

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by ladyteska(f): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2015
it is not as if people dont know about this o,everybody knows but we always forget(but not everybody though +me)

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by herald9: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
So your God doesn't know his duty or he just forget it on purpose so you need to remind him all the time.

Isn't he your heavenly father again? imagine how it would be if you have to remind your dad every time to provide food for you!

Indirectly you're asserting he's suffering from dementia. Lol.

And please, you guys should Stop using the misfortune of others as a point in thanking your god. It's normal assumption that God loves everybody and doesn't segregate, then why thanking your god because 'you are not like the other guy who slept yesterday and never woke up'. That's hypocrisy.

In my opinion tho.

35 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2015
herald9:
So your God doesn't know his duty or he just forget it on purpose so you need to remind him all the time.

Isn't he your heavenly father again? imagine how it would be if you have to remind your dad every time to provide food for you!

And please, you guys should Stop using the misfortune of others as a point in thanking your god. It's normal assumption that God loves everybody and doesn't segregate, then why thanking your god because 'you are not like the other guy who slept yesterday and never woke up'. That's hypocrisy.

In my opinion tho.

Bro, is not as if God don't know his work again. But remember in Bible (Matt 7:7) He told us "Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find"

So prayer is a kind of asking and Thanking Him is a kind of appreciation.

Thanks for your understanding and God Bless You.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by doofanc: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Good post OP. God Bless! smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
doofanc:
Good post OP. God Bless! smiley
And you too....... Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2015
ladyteska:
it is not as if people dont know about this o,everybody knows but we always forget(but not everybody though +me)
Sis, forgetting it is always what people give as reason.
But is as if someone that forget to eat morning food.
So, the best thing it to put it in our daily activities or time table.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Charleschidera(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2015
ladyteska:
Sis, forgetting it is always what people give as reason.
But is as if someone that forget to eat morning food.
So, the best thing it to put it in our daily activities or time table.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by herald9: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Charleschidera:

Bro, is not as if God don't know his work again. But remember in Bible (Matt 7:7) He told us "Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find"

Lol. It's obvious he just loves the teasing. He likes it when people constantly remind him of his importance. That's why religious folks be asking you to pray fervently if your prayers are not answered. And you wonder why a loving god will keep his loving son/daughter waiting in a desperate situation.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by johnydon22(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2015
herald9:

Lol. It's obvious he just loves the teasing. He likes it when people constantly remind him of his importance. That's why religious folks be asking you to pray fervently if your prayers are not answered. And you wonder why a loving god will keep his loving son/daughter waiting in a desperate situation.
A father who exhibits such traits is said to have Chronic egoism and narcissism. . . but what exactly is a perfect being doing with your praise, thanks giving, worship and reverence .

If its perfect then its needs nothing, not praise, worship, acknowledgement or adoration because it is perfect meaning all their worship and shouting is useless.

if its not then i will agree it needs those things for sure to feel important.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by menesheh(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
herald9:

In my opinion tho.

grin

The all knowing god could not remember things again until you pray to remind him.

Confused bunch of theology

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by johnydon22(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
menesheh:

grin

The all knowing god could not remember things again until you pray to remind him.

Confused bunch of theology
I know what you want and i can do it for you and am all loving but heck you have to ask for it, beg for it, cry for it, grovel, mutilate yourself by starving yourself, shout for it, beg, yes keep begging, tell me am the best and acknowledge you are worthless and sinful, yes know that you are just too bad and need to be saved. . now beg me, plead yes yes continued.... alright, i will think about it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by menesheh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnydon22:
I know what you want and i can do it for you and am all loving but heck you have to ask for it, beg for it, cry for it, grovel, mutilate yourself by starving yourself, shout for it, beg, yes keep begging, tell me am the best and acknowledge you are worthless and sinful, yes know that you are just too bad and need to be saved. . now beg me, plead yes yes continued.... alright, i will think about it

grin
Autocratic north Korean regime.
I pity those holy minions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by plaetton: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Charleschidera:

Bullshyte.
Prayer is a placebo.
You are actually talking to yourself when You pray.

I have not prayed in over 20yrs now,and I enjoy peace and tranquility of mind and body, as do quite a lot of people I know who don't pray.

So what is the difference between praying and not praying?

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by herald9: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnydon22:
Chai! Do you need more verbs? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by plaetton: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
The irony is that if people really really believed in the existence of god, prayer would be redundant.

The sun rises everyday whether we acknowledge it or not. It is only something whose existence is doubtful that requires constant attempts at communication and appeasement.

Prayer is an act of doubt, a subtle protest against unrealized expectations from the toothfairy.

If your prayer was heard yesterday, then what is the point of repeating it today, unless, of course, you are not sure whether the message was picked up at the other side.

In this way, prayer is sort of lottery, the more you play /pray, the better your odds APPEAR.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnydon22:

The Lord loves you.

All those things you are referring to are in the old testament. Now, all you have to do is pay your tithe constantly and all your prayers shall be answered. The devil is only trying to confuse you so that you don't enjoy the holy paradise.

Remember, the Lord's ways are not yours.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by johnydon22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
hahn:

The Lord loves you.

All those things you are referring to are in the old testament. Now, all you have to do is pay your tithe constantly and all your prayers shall be answered. The devil is only trying to confuse you so that you don't enjoy the holy paradise.

Remember, the Lord's ways are not yours.

Stay blessed
10% of my income right? grin The lord needs my money

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
plaetton:
The irony is that if people really really believed in the existence of god, prayer would be redundant.

The sun rises everyday whether we acknowledge it or not. It is only something whose existence is doubtful that requires constant attempts at communication and appeasement.

Prayer is an act of doubt, a subtle protest against unrealized expectations from the toothfairy.

If your prayer was heard yesterday, then what is the point of repeating it today, unless, of course, you are not sure whether the message was picked up at the other side.

In this way, prayer is sort of lottery, the more you play /pray, the better your odds APPEAR.

They doubt because they lack faith. In this modern world all they need to do is pay tithe constantly and all will be well.

You are also invited to my echurch where we will meet up with the Lord and channel our tithes and offerings to him.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnydon22:
10% of my income right? grin The lord needs my money

No sir. Its now 30% due to the fall of the naira and other global socio economic issues

9 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by johnydon22(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
hahn:

No sir. Its now 30% due to the fall of the naira and other global socio economic issues
Oloshi cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
johnydon22:
Oloshi cheesy

Please don't insult the man of god. I can command 100 mosquitoes to attack you in broad daylight by the power of the holy ghost.

Because of your sins, ill have to increase your tithe to 50%. There's no other way

I'm getting good at this grin

Let me see if I can convert plaetton

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by plaetton: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
hahn:

They doubt because they lack faith. In this modern world all they need to do is pay tithe constantly and all will be well.

You are also invited to my echurch where we will meet up with the Lord and channel our tithes and offerings to him.

Amen

Just imagine if all branches of government received as much in taxes from citizens as do pastorprenuers from their sheeple.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by plaetton: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
hahn:

Please don't insult the man of god. I can command 100 mosquitoes to attack you in broad daylight by the power of the holy ghost.

Because of your sins, ill have to increase your tithe to 50%. There's no other way

I'm getting good at this grin

Let me see if I can convert plaetton
Sorry, demons and devourers are already afraid of me.
I am bad Market for You.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
plaetton:

Just imagine if all branches of government received as much in taxes from citizens as do pastorprenuers from their sheeple.

Now that I'm about to go into the "business" I'm glad they don't.

Private jet loading grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
plaetton:

Sorry, demons and devourers are already afraid of me.
I am bad Market for You.

What about mosquitoes?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=35744676]10% of my income right? grin The lord needs my money [/quote now this cracked my ribs

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) / RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.