Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp (20063 Views)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
President Barack Obama's representative speaks..

(Sorry camera no too good) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Give more info about the event too. Thanks.

Check my signature.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Mr. Tony Elumelu, Vice President Prof Yemi Osibanjo, Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El Rufai, Prime Minister of Benin Republic and Vice Chancellor of Convenant University, coming in..

Cc Kabonic and Whynotthetruth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Prof Yemi with him black cap.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
More info plzzz
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Now watching Tony Elumelu video..

Mind not the useless camera plzz grin

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Succulentlick: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2015
heard this from a friend of mine, so is real?
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Where is this happening? I've been thinking a lot on entrepreneurship in the past months, and any seminar or conference that will educate me more is a welcomed idea.

How can some others be ridiculously rich in the same society where a majority are wallowing in abject poverty and lack?

Good work, bro.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by lyntiffany(f): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
full details of what's happening there and pls back it up with pics grin
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Watching interviews with Tony O Elumelu...

Location, Convenant University Ota, Ogun State.

Cc dearpreye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
full details of what's happening there and pls back it up with pics grin

I wan snap Professor Yemi Osibanjo black cap but I dey back sit.. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
Watching interviews with Tony O Elumelu...

Location, Convenant University Ota, Ogun State.

Cc dearpreye

Don't fail to share the experience with us later. There's more than enough resources to go round everybody but majority are wallowing in poverty because of lack of information.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by lyntiffany(f): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

I wan snap Professor Yemi Osibanjo black cap but I dey back sit.. grin cheesy
that's not the kind of pics I want.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Jonathan Ortman's message to us..
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
T.O. Elumelu's been interviewed by MI

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't fail to share the experience with us later. There's more than enough resources to go round everybody but majority are wallowing in poverty because of lack of information.

You are definitely gonna get all bro.. The main thing happened weeks back on the online mentorship and learning portal with a mind blowing financial lecture by Sam Nwanze at the boot camp here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
that's not the kind of pics I want.

Lol.. I just like the cap.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

You are definitely gonna get all bro.. The main thing happened weeks back on the online mentorship and learning portal with a mind blowing financial lecture by Sam Nwanze at the boot camp here..

Should have it on YouTube then?
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
That this thread will be greeted with an abysmal number of views and comments is enough testimony to the fact that people just don't want to pay attention to money and it's mechanisms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Message by Buhari displayed for us
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Harsh tag #TEEP trending on Twitter..

Follow @TonyOElumelu and @TonyElumeluFDN on Twitter..
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Mallam Nasir El Rufai, speaks on what government can do to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs.

He just called Prof Yemi national president of short people and called himself a member.. grin

Cc.. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, etc.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by YerYer: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Very impressive

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Richie0974: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Really....
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by emillionaire: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
following and peeps add me on bbm just b
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by toluxa1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
I applied for TEEP but unfortunately wasn't selected. Congrats. Keep us updated.
Wow, Nwanze gave lecture there? Thought the program started today?

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by myklangelo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
i have stopped listening to talks and seminars. Circumstances and situations around my society is more than an enough boost for me to work my ass off...and enjoy the moments too.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Should have it on YouTube then?

Don't know about that tho.. The lecture I really wanna see over and over again is that by Sam Nwanze.. And El Rufai is making hell of a sense!
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

Don't know about that tho.. The lecture I really wanna see over and over again is that by Sam Nwanze.. And El Rufai is making hell of a sense!

Just saw Nwanze on YouTube.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
myklangelo:
i have stopped listening to talks and seminars. Circumstances and situations around my society is more than an enough boost for me to work my ass off...and enjoy the moments too.

You can now subscribe to my blog and get Igbo posts as I write them. I have wonderful stories i bet you have never heard before, all written in the Igbo language. go and have fun
www.odeniigbo..com

This is beyond just ordinary seminar bro.. We've been in this for over 6 weeks and this boot camp kind of rounds the whole stuff up. Also, the end result is a TEEP fund.. Go figure.. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Aromas: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
Mallam Nasir El Rufai, speaks on what government can do to create an enabling environment for entrepreneurs.

He just called Prof Yemi national president of short people and called himself a member.. grin

Cc.. Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, etc.
Dis ur bad mouth ehn............. Funny you
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari suppose dey hia! angry

I wanna see him personally..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Gunmen Kidnap Philip Aivoji, Lagos PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.