Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! (8602 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by cfaithtv: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hello People of God!

Listen to Pastor Adeboye's messages here, Very good for you!

www.cfaithradio.com

As you are blessed, tell others about it.
Re: Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by huxley(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2009
I just listened to Pastor Adeboye (yes, shock & horror). Yes, the full nearly one hour. This is really bad and dangerous stuff and if your are of really weak minded disposition, please don't listen or your mind may be damaged irrevocably. These are some of the things the pastor claims;

1) That he is in direct 1-to-1 communication with god, with god speaking (audibly) and directly giving him instructions

2) That through his prayers, he was able to raise a dead woman from the dead.

3) That giving your life to Jesus amounts to surrendering one's possessions to the service of his church.

In fact, the theme of the sermon he preach was "Giving Your Life To Jesus", and he bangs on and on about what it means to give one's life to Jesus. He calls for TOTAL SURRENDER to Jesus. Well, if you did not already know, TOTAL SURRENDER TO JESUS, especially in an organised church environment is the door through which the church thieves get into your lives and exploit and dispossess you.

It has got to be listened to be believed just how inane this man's words are.

1 Like

Re: Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by PastorAIO: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2009
I listened to the whole sermon to and was surprised that I made it through to the end. Admittedly I was getting on with other stuff while it played in the background, but even then it was quite a feat of endurance from my point of view.
Re: Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by jagunlabi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2009
There's nothing new in his sermon.It was the same old mindprogramming rant from a pious conman for the weakminded sheeple.Nigeria is in deep trouble if these are the folks who hold influences in nigerians minds.
Re: Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2009
Listening to that conman?

Better to listen to Gurumaharaji

He speaks to Gid, He drives on empty tank. Gid save us o
Re: Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! by Tunisque(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
If only by listening to the word from the man of God, you are so blessed how much more will it be if you can be living close to the prophet by having a plot or two in Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa behind Redemption camp at a very cheap price of N380,000 per plot. Check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.32.html#msg7120846

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / Amazing Throwbacks As Christ Embassy Celebrates 30 Years #Blwcelebrates30years / Papa Oyedepo's Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.