Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. (33224 Views)

Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Reconstruction Of Creek Road In Port Harcourt Begins. PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
While Nigerians are eagerly waiting for THE FULLNESS OF TIME when Buhari and his APC government will start working for Nigerians, The Rivers state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike has already hit the ground running. Apart from Paying outstanding salaries owed by previous APC government, he has turned Rivers state to a giant construction site.

https://www.nairaland.com/2336729/nembe-bonny-bille-jetties-ph

In this above link, I complained about the criminal neglect of this Economic Cash Cow by Amaechi government despite several appeals by Rivers people.
Less than two months after assuming office, Rivers state Governor has ordered the Rehabilitation Of those Jetties, starting from bille jetty.

On my usual business trip to the jetty yesterday, I took some pictures.

ENJOY YOURSELF

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by jcross19: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
I thought that amaechi has turned rivers state to melbourne and what am I seeing there in that pictures so all those things that man is showing on papers and media are just cartoons oooh naija , home Of fraud talent.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Lordave: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
With wheelbarrows? shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by PhockPhockMan: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lordave:
With wheelbarrows? shocked
That jetty is a busy area especially yesterday Friday. The wheel barrow you saw is for artisan job men not for the construction company.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Maccoy1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
This wicked, sorry wike might just be the best thing that i'll happen to rivers afterall.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
I thought that amaechi has turned rivers state to melbourne and what am I seeing there in that pictures so all those things that man is showing on papers and media are just cartoons oooh naija , home fraud talent.
You need to be in Rivers state to know that Amaechi is a fake package.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Richie0974: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thank God he's doing the right thing....
But don't worry he's going for a second term...and u'll be surprised
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by onosprince(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Brb
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by frankobaba(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Amaechi and Okorocha turned rivers and imo states to paradise in their dreams. Both are scams of the highest order. One just needs to visit both places and discover the huge media lies propagated by both men.

Thanks goodness amaechi and his cronies have been booted out. They can go and shine their masters shoe in abuja. We don't need witches waving brooms in the SE and SS.

43 Likes

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by jammani(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
He wants to bamboozle them with projects for a year then use the remaining 3yrs relax

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That jetty is a busy area especially yesterday Friday. The wheel barrow you saw is for artisan job men not for the construction company.

You get time respond that kind of comment.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by toluxa1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by writetopoker: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by johnwizey: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
vfg
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by psychologist(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ff
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin grin. Wike and fraud.
your pictures show nothing. Leave all this gra gra. We have tasted what governance is under amaechi.
let wike bring more than this.

I dare any of you to mention more than 6 major roads amaechi didnt touch in PH.

Wike said Julius Berger and CCECC would be on ground.Ive been using GPS to look for them instead all i see are minor Road patching equipment being used by his "boys". PH is a construction site indeed... grin

Instead of you guys to acknowledge the mistake you made by voting This Man in (or rather by allowing his illegality to stand), you prefer the Easy way out....Force him Down our throats as a success when hes not.

Amaechi tackled issues properly.what we need in rivers State are PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROADS.
wike should stop patching roads that NEED TOTAL RECONSTRUCTION.
what hes doing is just hurriedly doing things to give the impression hes working when in actual fact,he wants to get tongues wagging. We are not children.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by carterguccy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
LOL.. Wicked wike is Twerking not working!

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by datguru: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
we did not make a mistake in voting him in, he won, we won.

Rivers shall be great!

I also pray the buhari lead government succeeds, all we want is better nigeria irrespective of who brings about the change. But in the case of any interior motive by anyone in any position whatsoever, secession will happen!

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please Op, Where is the rehabilitation?

And must you make reference to political hate comments? Why must Buhari name come up in a post like this? Pity...

Again, I can't see any rehabilitation here... I can't see anything sef...

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by phantom(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

You need to be in Rivers state to know that Amaechi is a fake package.
i am in PH and amaechi touched my Life.

Where in PH are you?

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ebonytarki(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice work
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
We still dey observe
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
calebo101:
Amaechi and Okorocha turned rivers and imo states to paradise in their dreams. Both are scams of the highest order. One just needs to visit both places and discover the huge media lies propagated by both men.

Thanks goodness amaechi and his cronies have been booted out. They can go and shine their masters shoe in abuja. [b] We don't need witches waving brooms in the SE and SS
.[/b]

True talk.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by dave2meek(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Just dey observe
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
I was around Moscow road a few days ago, and couldn't find all those basin pot holes the area was ridden with, no little thanks to what Wike has started doing.

Three days ago, he visited the notorious Akapajo road, and we all know what will happen!

Wike is well aware of the enormous expectations the people have on him; he won't fail.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by seunlayi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
change is not by words but by action. Wike, rude on

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why constructing a road that wont even last at the first place?.... Nigeria is a Scam, we getting ripped Errtime.

Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by ritababe(f): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
let the revolution continue
Re: Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
all I see is a welders workshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud